will he?

scent of you

Jongin's pov

" Don't die, please don't die. Not now..." I cried in front of him

I don't want to loose him. He always make a sacrifice for people around him, never once asking something in return. He does a lot of thing for me, until now. Yet, I can't give him anything, even save him from this horrible disease I can't do it.

I regret everything that I should be able to do for him but I never did. He is and always perfect, for me... for everyone.

Three days has passed and his condition is still the same, laying there. Just a movement from his chest with help of the tube,  indicating that he is still alive. His fever already coming down, but still the cancer cells have destroyed his healthy cells. He is indeed, very stubborn. Hiding the truth, does he really want to die? Or is he already tired?

Everyday my parents and Krystal come here, waiting him for wake up. My mom has already run out her tears, while Krystal tries to hide her tears, and my dad, using his power to find the best cure for Kyungsoo. Luna came today. She just came from China, taking care some business of her own. Since she came, she just held his hand, and yelled at him to get better. The nature of their friendship, was like family. Something that I never show to Kyungsoo, and it reminds me, for everything that I've never done to him.

"Jongin..."

"Yes, Luna, why?"

" Will he give up? why is he being like this? Hiding the truth from everyone? Does he really want to die?"

" I don't know. He is such a good person, does God really want to take him?"

"He isn't a good person. If he is, he wouldn't be a coward, always running from reality."

I was speechless. We both keep the silence until Krystal came and saw us. She hug Luna tightly and started to cry. Three days without tears and I guess meeting Luna make her wall started to crumble. Luna just cry silently with her. When Krystal already calmed down, they both sit and I left them in Kyungsoo's room. I go out to find a cup of coffee when I heard sound of my parents talking with someone, which is Kyungsoo's doctor.

My mother was crying, my dad looked aging so fast, and the doctor still talking to them.I heard him that Kyungsoo's chance is so low, he has to do the amputation and continue the chemo. But the chemo also could bring harm for his only kidney, it will make it falling.

I'm looking where my stitch is, I want to open it and place it back to Kyungsoo's, so he could live longer, because he deserve a happiness....