Kyungsoo's choice

scent of you

I startled with what he said. He called me hyung, that brat, after a long time...

But how did he know about my dyslexia? Mom and dad maybe told him about the donation, but people who know about my dyslexia was grandma and Luna. Luna always keeps a secret. It means that...

" How do you know about my dyslexia?" I asked him suspiciously

" Mom and dad knew from grandma, and from them I knew about it." Jongin answered carefully

Grandma... I just realized that she was gone, Will she find me a place?

" How about her funeral? What kind of flowers you used?

" It was quiet and peace, just mom, dad, me, Krystal, Luna, her caretaker, and few neighbours came. She was surrounded by camelia pink, which means..."

"Longing for you.." I cut Jongin's. " How long have I been here?"

" 2 days, and can I call the doctor?" I nodded

A few minutes later, a doctor, the same doctor that gave me the verdict of my disease came with a nurse to check me. It was a quick check up, but suddenly he asked my family to come in. I knew this feeling, the feeling when the doctor told me that I had tumor...

I surprised to see mom, dad, Krystal, and Luna entered my room. I missed Krystal already. She looks so tired and sad, but her smile hide the pain in her face. Still, I'm sorry Krystal, for making me love me, for hurting you...

Suddenly, mom hug me tightly, and dad looks at me with that soft eyes

It's okay if you want to take me now God, I'm happy...

 

" Kyungsoo, since you're already awake, we want to discuss the plan for your treatment." The doctor's words startled all of us

He continued, " The plan is still like before, you should do the chemo, and if the tumor cells lessen, then we will amputated your leg. After that, you will continue the chemo with different medication to reach remission goal. Is there anything you want to know?"

I know the time will come. I look at my parents, Jongin, Luna, and my beatiful girlfriend, Krystal. I know they expect me to take the chemo, so it will prolong my lifespan. Still, what is the advantage of living in misery while I'll be happy soon. I don't want to be a disabled person. I wasn't perfect before and I am going to be crumble again. I am a coward and I'm just tired of being me. I just miss the moment where three of us played in the playground, living the moment without regret, before dad start to compare me and Jongin, before the promise are made and broken, before they leave me alone. Could just I die?

I answered him, " Yes, I want to reject all the treatment, and I want to be release from the hospital. My mind is in good health and I am conscious enough to decide whether I take the treatment or not, and I choose no."