Jongin's atonement

scent of you

Jongin's pov

It's been 2 days since grandma' s funeral, and still, Kyungsoo doesn't wake up yet. The doctor said that since the tumor has progressed rapidly, the body couldn't adjust it and he felt into coma. His body looks so fragile in the bed.

After grandma's funeral, a lawyer came to us and explained her will. In her will, she wanted to give Kyungsoo her garden and house, since he was being with her for a long time, and she hoped that he could live happily there with his wife, which she wrote that she expected Krystal to be his wife. I saw her face became red, and it entertained us, made us forgot that she just passed away, that Kyungsoo still laying in the hospital, living with the help of many tubes and wires.

I look at Kyungsoo again, my mom and dad constantly come. They are always hold his hand, and kiss him. I know they also want to hug him, but it can't be since the wires and the tubes blocking their way. For the past 2 days, I saw my mom and dad will come out from Kyungsoo's room with red and puffy eyes. They're feeling guilty, which I saw in their eyes, and so am I. Kyungsoo should deserve a happiness, there are so much pain in his life. I wonder if this is God's way to release him from the pain, to take him to place where he could be happy. Does grandma already prepare a place for him like what Kyungsoo asked? God please don't take him now, he deserves a happiness in this earth, Kyungsoo and Krystal need to be together. They are going to get married in the beautiful church, living in grandma home, and growing flowers. Their children will play happily in the garden, and Kyungsoo and Krystal will look at them with happy face.

" Jongin... Jongin.."

Someone called me, and when I realized, it was Kyungsoo. Weak but alive, and he smile innocently at me

" Kyungsoo!!! Thank God you are already awake! We were worried about you. Do you feel any pain? Wait, I'll call the doctor."

Before my fingers could press the button, his hand stopped me.

" No, Jongin, I'm not ready to meet the doctor yet. I guess everyone already knew about my disease. How about them?" Kyungsoo asked me seriously. Silly man, he just woke up but still concern about another people.

" Mom and dad cried definitely, Krystal hold the tear, and Luna is ready to scold you when you wake up."

"How about you, Jongin? I'm sorry if my condition trouble and burden you."

" Kyungsoo, you are not a burden, you are always be there for me. Thankyou for giving me kidney so I can live well until now. I am sorry, I am such a bad brother, I am never able to help you, I let you down, getting scold by dad, leaving you alone. I thought you were stupid, which is not true at all. You're the most patient, the most humble person I ever know, and I glad to be your brother. All the regret I feel, I'm sorry Kyungsoo, I'm sorry hyung." I cried in front of him. The emotion I feel for the past 2 days, I am able to let it out.