goodbye grandma

scent of you

We're going to leave the orphanage and my heart now feel light. I have to thank Luna for everything. I see that Luna and Krystal talk like old friend and it scares me out. Just a few hours hanging out together they were like this, what if they were together for a week, that's a disaster. Cleaning up the thing, I saw Jongin and get closer to him. Suddenly he ask me if I already being with Krystal, and I answered shyly, but feeling sorry for him. When I looked into his face, I found an acceptance face, not happy, I know he is still recovering, but it was a good sign for me. When we are sitting together, his phone rings and quickly he picked it up. He talks far away from me, I notice that his face is in sadness, suddenly I feel another pain in my right leg. I should find perfect place to hide the pain. I rushed into one kid's bedroom, where I used to sleep.I drink my painkiller and hope it works quickly. Slowly it works, but why my heart feels heavy, and suddenly I remember grandma. Please don't let anything bad happen to her.

Outside the bedroom, Jongin called me and told us to go home. I saw his puffy and red eyes. Three of us didn't dare to ask him, because he is driving and we don't want to distract him. Strangely, Jongin didn't put us in our home, but in a hospital, the same hospital were I got this osteosarcoma.

I saw Luna, and she gave me confused look. We followed Jongin to a lift and suddenly the pain appears again, followed with dizziness. I have to survive this one...

Outside lift, the dizziness slowly goes away, and I walk slowly following Jongin. We arrive in front of room, where mom and dad wait outside the room. Mom's eyes are red and puffy, and dad, look surprisingly sad without puffy and red eyes. He starred me with kind of soft eyes. What happen with people inside the room. That person makes dad terribly sad. If I die, will dad cry for me?

We follow Jongin inside and I surprised, to find my grandma there. Lying, almost no life. I rushed to her and hold her hand tightly, she opened her eyes and smile. She doesn't say a word, just starring softly at me, that eyes, I just realize how similiar I, dad, and grandma. Three of us have the same eyes but different characteristic. Grandma and grandpa said his harsh and strict characteristic came from people and expectaction that he built. I notice since grandma such a soft people and grandpa was a discipline people but not too much like that, he still understand my snail brain.

"Grandma," I whisper softly," you must be happy that you could meet grandpa"

she smile, the sweetest smile she tried

"be happy grandma, I'll pray for you to find grandpa. Would you find me a place too?"

"No!" Luna shocked with what I just said, voiced her mind and surprising people

In the room, I notice that my mom, dad, Jongin, Krystal, and Luna are available. Still I ignore them and tell her what I feel

My grandma just smile to me, and it feels like a closure to me

Goodbye grandma, see you later

With that she closed her eyes and her body leaving to be with grandpa

Sound of EKG is very disturbing, but I know my grandma is happy

I heard finally my father cries, and it is very manly

Will he shed tears for me?

I don't even let my tears out and suddenly the dizziness appear, stronger than ever

the right leg are also in pain

I can't hide it, and let the gravity pull my body

I notice there are arms that support me

That seems like Jongin

Before I can't open my eyes

The darkness claimed my body

And I fall...