Look who's Pregnant

Pregnant With My Student

  

    There was only so much I could hold in before I felt like letting go.  BTS freaking out complicated everything. 

 

    “Ew she’s going to vomit!” Suga yelled.  Jin slapped the back of his head to shut him up.  I was surprised by the way Jin came close to me and put a hand on back, he was so warm and cautious.  Being too caught up in trying to not vomit everywhere I didn’t bother to nudge him away. 

 

    I bent over ready to burst and Jungkook swiftly placed the bin under me.

 

     “There we go, let it out Hae R- seonsaengnim.”Jin soothed as he pat my back.  He then held my frizzy hair back and tied it in a ponytail.  To say that I was touched would’ve been an over statement – I was freaking out it like they had been possessed.

   

    “Jimin take her to the nurse’s office.” Jin instructed as Jungkook wiped my mouth with a tissue.

 

    “Ew no, why do you get me to do everything? Ask J-hope,” he complained. 

 

    “No, he is going to help me clean up aren’t you?” Jin eyed J-hope raising a brow.  Jimin looked at the latter as if he betrayed him.

 

    “Hey don’t look at me,” J-hope replied holding his hands up defensively. 

 

    “Can’t she clean up after herself?  She’s got two hands!” Suga groaned as he blocked his nose in disgust.

 

    “Hyung, if you’re not going to help then shut up,” Jungkook nagged as he started to clean my mouth again.

    “Oh I think I’m going to be sick!” Suga proclaimed as he started to dramatically gag. 

 

    “Don’t touch me!” I snapped, shoving Jungkook’s hand away.

 

     “You’re welcome,” he murmured before dumping the tissues in the bin.

 

    “Oh for God’s sake, move over I’ll take her.” V groaned as he went to straighten me up.   Out of instinct I nudged him away.  There was no way in hell I was going to let that … thing … lay its hands on me.  

 

    “No, I can go by myself!”  Ignoring my retort, he roughly shoved me against his side and steered me out the office.  What could I do? He was a lot stronger than I was.

 

    “I see the hag brain is dumb enough to get sick,” he teased as he took me to the sick bay. I rolled my eyes and tried to tug out of his grip.  He guided me to the bed and shoved me down on it.  Instead of taking his leave he slumped down on a chair with a big sigh.

 

    I glared at him to go but he didn’t budge. 

     “No, I will not go and deny you the pleasure of my company,” he stubbornly protested.  There was absolutely nothing pleasurable about his company. 

 

    “Just go.” I ordered, but no of course he stubbornly sat there like His Royal Majesty.

 

    “I agree, let’s talk,” he said out of the blue.  Either he misunderstood me or had another conversation going on all by himself.  

 

    “Class is about to start, I suggest you get your books,” I reasoned becoming impatient. 

 

    “Oh really now? Because you certainly made sure that we didn’t feel welcome,” he scoffed.  Who did he think he was to defy and accuse me?

 

    “I did no such thing,” I defended.   He rested his cold eyes on me harshly.  

 

    “You completely shunned us like we were scum in front of everyone!  You know you’re lucky that we helped you!” He argued, his voice becoming loud and raspy.   Why was he making this out to be my fault? 

 

    “I didn’t ask you to. I was capable of doing it myself,”

 

    “If it was up to me I’d leave you in that darn office alone,” he said smugly, leaning back in his seat with his arms folded.

 

    “Why didn’t you?”  V avoided my gaze and bit his bottom lip in reminisce. 

 

    “Because of Jin and Jungkook.”  I gulped and looked away, surely those boys didn’t have the heart to remember what they did to me.

 

    “So? Don’t think I haven’t forgotten how you and your hoodlum friends bullied me,” I muttered.  Every single day without fail they’d bully me.  If they weren’t tugging my hair, throwing my glasses on the road or pushing me around, they’d be calling me names or making me wish that I had never been born. 

 

    “Great, I see what this is all about. You’re trying to get even with the childish fun we had a decade ago,” he discovered in disbelief.

 

    “Driving a child to the point of having nervous breakdowns and being under suicide watch - isn’t childish fun,” I lectured.

 

    “Okay I’m sorry on behalf of everyone. We all admit that we did wrong but we were children and children make mistakes. Plus whom do you think prevented you from killing yourself huh?” I held back my words hating to admit that he was right.  

 

    That was the day BTS threw all my school belongings on the railway afterschool.  I had enough of it all and wanted the suffering to go so I waited for the train to come.  BTS were going crazy telling me to get off but I blocked them out.  Jin pulled me off the track when the train almost took me out.  He wouldn’t let go of me no matter how much I tried to push him away. All he did was hold me closer and closer.  BTS were silent except for Jungkook who was on the grass crying because he thought he’d become a murderer.

 

    There was an awkward silence before V continued. “So go ahead, bash us down and make us a laughing stock if it makes you feel better.  But at the end of the day … it won’t change the fact that Jin and Jungkook are still shaken up about what happened … And even after what you said to and about us, they still had the decency to take care of you.  You just remember that Lee Hae Ri, and see if you actually know anything about us.” Without saying another word he turned his back and left.

 

    I huffed in outrage at his spiteful attitude; I didn’t know what came over me that day. The nurse returned to the room to seek my problem.

 

    “Well you’d think I’d be smart enough to know.  My stomach hurt and I was vomiting so thought it was food poisoning but it’s occurred again,” I explained.  She took a moment to register what I said.  It was like I was book she was reading.  She tilted her head in curiosity as she looked at my stomach.

 

    “Please, would you care to provide me with a urine sample and I’ll quickly run some tests,” she instructed.  Without a question I did what I was told and patiently waited.  Of course I found her odd but I remember overhearing that she was very in touch with her spiritual side.

 

    After five minutes she came out with a white stick and displayed it to me. I didn’t really notice what I was looking at until she beamed, “congratulations! You’re three months pregnant.”   

 

    I burst into laughter thinking it was a joke, it was only until I caught her serious expression did I realize she was telling the truth.

 

    My smile faulted and my jaw dropped.  “I’m sorry, you’ve made a mistake.  I’m not pregnant, I’m still a . You probably used the wrong urine sample,” I declared.  She narrowed in her eyebrows still plastering on a smile.

 

    “Mam, yours is the only sample I have.  If you don’t believe me you can take a pregnancy test and see for yourself.  I also have a psychology degree so I’m here to offer you my support and service.  I’d recommend you come into see me at least once a week,” she advised.

 

    My mind was a blur and my world came crashing down around me.  Three months pregnant? Me? 

That was unbelievable! The furthest I ever went with a male was being embraced by Jin on the railway… the most I had ever spoken to one was well… just then with V. 

  

    I started to think crazy thoughts like having another personality or being the Mary because there was no way; absolutely no way I could’ve had .  

 

    “Can you remember anything significant three months ago? Did you go into a club?” The nurse’s voice interrupted my thoughts.  I began to shiver until the nurse put her hand on my shoulder. 

 

    “Lay down on the bed and relax. Take a few breaths close your eyes and we’ll do some hypnosis.”

Closing my eyes, I took deep breaths to take in the smell of an essence that seemed to sooth me down.  After two minutes or so I started to have visions of my memory.

 

    “I’m going into a convenient store and waking up in a hospital.” I started. 

 

    “Where’s the store and what happened?” She questioned.

 

    “Store near the poor houses in XX … Cheese … I found the cheese I was after and purchased it.” 

 

    “Okay….  What happened after you purchased the cheese?”

 

    “The store ahjusshi gives me my change… he needs to brush his teeth … I leave and take the bubble tea.”

 

    “Do you purchase the tea?”

 

    “No… sample.”

 

    “What does it taste like?”

 

    “Normal … I want more, more and more.” 

 

    “Look around is there anyone with you?”

 

    “I can’t see… it’s too blurry and cutting out.”

 

    “Can you hear voices?”

 

    “…. yes male ones”

 

    “What are they saying?”

 

    “This is the best bubble tea ever … so bubbly like a bubbly cloud … Pop…”

 

    “Besides the bubble tea, what else are they saying?”

 

    ““Party at my place … Kookie you don’t have a house … Party at R*pe Man’s … Mario, Mario where art thou Mario, tis princess Jin …  J-horse … you have no jams …. ha ha Jiminie pabo ….  V v v v veeeee ….  Sweg swaaaggg swaggy ….  Hae Ri-ah.”

 

    A click brought me out of my trance and I thought it a sick joke because there is no way in hell, that I’m pregnant with someone from BTS.


 

 

Yay second chap is up! Just a heads up - the BTS guys on the cover poster are the main ones for this story which gives a clue to who the baby daddy is.  I know this was a bit boring but I needed to establish things first.

THANK YOU readers who’ve subscribed and commented - I really appreciate it!!

 

xxxx