Discovery

Pregnant With My Student

1-month-old.jpg

Jungkook moved in about a month ago and seems to be settling in. He still hangs with BTS and only comes back at night time to sleep. We sleep in different rooms of course and occasionally eat breakfast together; he isn't a morning person so he answers with yes, no, maybe or a see ya.  We don't even go to school together because he meets with BTS. 
    All in all, it doesn't even feel like he's moved in. He still remains indifferent at school, and at home if he isn't raiding the pantry and fridge he's asleep.
   What I'm trying to say is him moving in doesn't make a difference. I'm worried that this would continue when my child is born. It's not his child but still I would've expected an effort ... Maybe I'm being selfish and greedy? He's only a teenage boy after all.

    My baby's Appa is becoming a bit of concern. He always seems to have his head in the clouds and isn't focusing in class.  I'm always scolding him but unlike his usual self, he doesn't answer back instead he ignores and glares at me.

   Jungkook stayed back after school for a change today while I packed up.

"Hi Miss." He still calls me miss.  Maybe he doesn't even recognise this marriage.  I can't help my face turn into a sour expression.

"Hi, I barely see you. I'd of thought that since you moved in I'd see more of you," I say with a hint of stubbornness. He rubs the back of his neck.

"Oh, sorry," he apologises unaware.  Now I feel mean.

"No, no, it's okay," I say softly, it's not his fault.  Suddenly the door bursts open to reveal 6 hot blooded boys.  Open seeing Jungkook they jump on him and put him into a head lock.

"Dude where do you go at night?! It's been a month and your parents said you haven't been with them!" Rap monster exclaims. He didn't tell his parents or BTS? I guess it would be embarrassing for him to be with me.

"I didn't say I was with them," he replied sternly as he brushed them off. Rap mon scoffed and puffed up his chest.

"You implied it!" He protested.  A creepy wide smile appeared on Suga's face as he turned to look at J-hope. A common idea sparked between them and they started nudging Jungkook.

"Ay, ay, ay," they teased. It took me awhile to realise that they were referring to the possibility of having a lover.

"You little !" Jimin yelled scaring the living day lights out of me. Poor little helpless Jungkook is being overcrowded by BTS while I remain twiddling my thumbs nervously like a culprit.

"No it's not like that, I was at my new home," he starts. Oh no don't say it...

"With my partner," he reveals. They all look at him blankly with a what the hell expression. I bite my lip wanting to bury myself in a hole.

"Are you high?" I've never seen Rap mon look as serious as he does now. I catch eyes with V who winks at me before Jungkook intwines his hand with mine. My heart is racing I can't believe this is happening! I glance at V who grumbles and looks away, yes I'd feel sorry, but I can't when Jungkook is holding my hand - no explanation needed

   BTS look at us as if we were a live horror performance. I try to release my hand but his grip only tightens.

"So you're together now?" Jin asks directly looking at me with a teasing smile. Yay now I'll never hear the end of Jin's cooing. Avoiding eye contact I remain silent.

"Actually we're married," Jungkook corrects.  This is the part where I would've knocked Jungkook out if he wasn't holding my hand. Without having a filter, he revealed everything I didn't want BTS to know.  Of course they were very critical and argumentative.

"Guys, guys, it was the right thing to do after all. I'm the one that got her pregnant and she's a public figure. Everyone holds respect for her father and I didn't want to complicate things and create a scandal. Plus, if she didn't, she'd be looked down upon in society," he tries to defend at the end of the discussion.  BTS were cool about it but shocked about the situation. I wouldn't blame them though because I am after all, the girl they bullied and became their ugly and harsh teacher... To be with a boy like Jungkook seemed like a joke it was so impossible.

    Jimin was the only one to remain calm, actually there's no telling what he was thinking or feeling - he was emotionless, poker faced. He looks at me blankly causing me to look away guiltily.  The boys decided to go to the sea as part of a geography assignment I'd given them, but Jimin remained to make things more uncomfortable.

"Wow you are exactly like your father," he comments. I groan and start to lock up the classroom.  Here we go...

"I am nothing like him, he was going to kick me out if he found out I was unwed and pregnant. He'd make up some bull story about how he's striving to save me from my addictions, and become a stupid inspirational figure. Plus Jungkook and I are only doing what is right. We're bound together by our child so we thought to make it official and do it properly," I explain. He stops me from leaving the classroom by blocking the doorway.

  Bumping into his chest, I'm met with his cold eyes and mocking smirk. 

"The exact thing happened to your parents." 

"You're a Jerk," I reply and push past him.  Much to my dismay he tugs me back in and closes the door as he pins me against it.

  To say that I didn't fear him would be a lie - he has such a strong and demanding presence, it makes me feel vulnerable.  Jimin seems to bring out a side of me I don't like. Thinking about it, if it was Jungkook, V or Jin who acted like him on that early morning, I would've fought them off feeling superior and stronger.

"No I'm being serious. Your Appa suddenly had urges and  pounced on your umma.  That's how you were born and after your birth she was keen to release his true side. So he bribed her with money and fame. They married when you were five months old.  That's why he expects so much from you, to make it up to him.  Like I said, your Appa doesn't love Umma or you."

  See this is what I'm saying, it's like he cares but then he needs to stuff it up by insulting me in some way.   I clench my jaw and ball my fists.  It took a lot of self control to not hit him.  How can he just spit lies before me?

"You sick, sick, bastard," I mutter through clenched teeth. I have no idea what his problem is, even if it is true, he has no right to tell me and it's creepy that he knows. A restraining order would fix this all up.

"Hae Ri it's the truth! Go check all the documents if you don't believe me. And just like your umma, you'll be tied down to a loveless marriage. Huh,I'm wonder if Jungkook takes it seriously, maybe he'll find other comfort," he played with my feelings.  Jungkook already said he wouldn't leave me for another girl!

"Shut up!" I yell. He smiles as if this was all a joke.

"Well he is male," he points out. Well, he isn't you.

I can't stand being in the same room as him and I can't stand the fact that I actually felt something other than hate on that morning.

"You scum! You scumbag piece of work. How dare you, how dare you! What is with you and your lies?  Who are you to get involved with my and my parents' private lives?!" I yell bursting into tears.  He remains frozen as if I said nothing to him.  He studies me with his eyes almost looking desperate for something.  I can tell he has a lot to say but all he does is reach for the door handle next to me.  He comes close to my side as he studies my profile, his warm breath becoming audible.
    I feel myself getting nervous but I want to ignore it. 

"Well... I guess you can figure that out for yourself."  He sounded hurt. Those words sparked the possibility of him knowing something.  Remaining silent I don't know if I feel regret, guilt or pride.  He unlocks the door and I get off it allowing him to exit.


    What Jimin said haunts mr so I have to check for myself!.  I creep down the hall and open my parents door and snatch the study keys to sneak in.  Successful, I rummage through all the draws and files for important documents.  Coming across a file I witness some legal documents.

    It had my parents marriage registry and my birthdate, proving that they were married for two years before me.

"Huh, you little liar," I mumble, thinking Jimin was evil. As I put the documents back int he draw I noticed there was a paper peering from under the bottom of the draw,  I hook my finger under the wood and lift it to reveal a little compartment. 

   "What the?" It was series of Umma's documents labeled with her name - Park Min Ah.

"Park?" Oh, so that's that's why Appa calls her 'Miss. P'. I skim through the sheet coming across her date of birth and spouse Lee Baek Jong .  Unlike Appa's papers, this proves that they married 2 months after my birth date. I grit my teeth  fuming with rage and despise.  Appa is a manipulative selfish bastard! He illegally change the documents to suit himself.  Jimin was right all along, but how'd he know?

    That's the freaky thing....

    And then my world came tumbling in before me sending me into a dark, dark place.  I thought I was having a nightmare so I had to slap myself a few times.

   God no! No! No! NOOOOOOO!!!


Registered Children:

Park Hae Ri

Park Jimin.


Oh oh oh..... please dont get grossed out and think I'm a freak - I'll clear things up!  Thank you new subscribers! And thank you for those still with me!

Tell me what you think

xxxxxx