Feelings

Pregnant With My Student

ibbHmT85xWWSW9.jpg

    I feel really bad because I don't think Jungkook got my message.  He looks flushed and is fanning himself looking worrisome.  I keep squeezing his hand for assurance but the more I do, the more he panics.

“If you look here, including Dad," she signals. Jungkook became alert and froze.

     "Y-y-yeah," he stutters. 

     "There... Congratulations it’s a girl,” she announces. I gasp in amazement; the idea of motherhood is finally sinking in. 

    Afterwards I was cleaned up and changed back into my clothes. Umma texted me to say she had arrived at the hospital to settle things. What I mean by that is making sure no one reveals my pregnancy and to sign hospital papers - money being mixed in.

Jungkook waited for me in the waiting room and stood up instantly when I entered.
    "Hae Ri-ah I'm so sorry I didn't mean to do this to you-" 

    "Jungkook relax... I still don't know," I reveal.  He blinks repeatedly, almost in shock.

     "Then why did you..." he trails off.

    "You're not the first boy I've been seen here with." Oh gosh, here I am criticizing my parents when I'm doing the same thing - I protected my pride and ruined someone else's. I completely stepped all over him.

    "Wow I'm more selfish than I thought,” I express ashamed and bury my face in my hands.

    "No, it's okay I understand that you're a public figure," he says so innocently.  He takes away my hands from my head with a fond smile.  I look into his eyes and a tingling sensation rushes throughout my body.  My heart quickens its pace, my cheeks start to heat up and I feel my knees weaken.


“Hey, I guess we’ll be buying pink from now on!” He chimes and releases me. I start to breath heavily and put a hand on my chest.  Why does he have to have that effect on me?

“We?” I question, my voice becoming high pitched.  He smiles as he holds the door open for me.

“Hey, for all we know, I may just be the father.  Even if I’m not I still want to be her best uncle," he defends.  He's really sweet; I would never expect that from him which is why I feel like the devil that lured him in to hell. Sorry?

    Afterwards I drop him off home where his parents thank me with rice cakes before sending me off. It was hard to believe that they were alcoholics until I drove past their bins full of empty glass bottles.  They were young though but they looked much older being worn out from work. 

    That could be me in the future, young and poor with my child to raise. At least the Jeons had each other to lean on, I’ll just have myself with BTS in the picture.  

***

    “V,” I call his nickname.  After all the constant reminding that today was photo day, BTS still looked like they had just rolled out of bed.  I understand their living conditions but they could’ve at least made an effort.

    “Neehhhh,” he drags out.

    “Polish your shoes,” I instruct as I take out the shoe polish.

    “Rap monster tuck in your shirt, J-hope fix your tie, omo V get off the cord! Suga do up your shirt and put on your tie, that goes for you too Jimin. Jin- V don’t touch the camera and stand where you’re supposed to, Jin you’re fine and Jungkook, V this is your final warning…  Right I have had it!” I yell and tug him away from the camera.  I apologize to the cameraman and put the alien between Jin and Jungkook.

  I turn to Jungkook and fix his messy hair with my hand. Somehow it still doesn't look right so I chuckle and ruffle it some more.  

   “It looks fine,” V groans annoyed as he cut in between us. I gasp at his rudeness.

   “I’m standing here,” he says.  Jungkook and I exchange confused looks but smile as I reach over V and continue to neaten Jungkook's hair.  

    “Can you not?” V growls. Geez what is with him?

    “Why not? It’s photo day- it’s my job to make sure everyone looks their best,” I murmer. The cameraman starts counting down before V replies. I put on smile awaiting for the picture to be taken.

    “It’s not your job to act lovey dovey with your student,” he accuses between his smile. The flash goes off before my jaw dropps.

    “Yah, I wouldn’t dare,” I say sternly as I usher my students back to class.

   “Oo Jungkook hahaha hehehehe let me get that for you, ooo Jungkook you’re so hot ooo Jungkook, ooo I want to have your baby ooooo” he mocks. His voice was loud enough to receive attention. Furious I slap his chest and hold him back.

   “Stop it, what is with you?” I scold. He puts his hands in his blazer pockets and looks at me as if he is a man of good deed.

 “What is with you?” He repeats in my tone.  I widen my eyes in fury and cross my arm.

   “Stop it!” I growl. His eyes widen and he crosses his arm.

   “Stop it!” He copies.  OMG is he for real?!

    “Yah!” I bark becoming impatient with his games.

    “Yah!”

    “You!”  

Surprisingly he doesn’t copy me, instead he snakes a hand behind my head and forces me closer to him.

    “Ungh,” my voice becomes muffled as I turn my head away from his lips.  Is he crazy?! WHY IS HE TRYING TO KISS ME?  “Stop it,” I say and attempt to push him away. He  remains strong and attempts to catch my lips again.  I turn my head earning his lips crashing onto my cheek. 

    “V!” Jungkook and Jin yell.  V retreats and rolls his eyes.  Jin comes behind me and wraps a comforting arm around my shoulder. I give him a smile of gratitude and glance at V who is staring at me the way Jimin stared at me when I visited their shed to look for their parents.   

    “Let’s go,” Jin says and steers me away.  I glance over my shoulder and see Jungkook quietly bicker with V.

   “What is with him?” I question Jin.

  “He’s just jealous.”

   “Of what?”  

  “Jungkook,” Jin replies retrieving his arm.  I narrow my expression in confusion.

 “What does that have to with me?”  Jin stands in front of me and smiles.

“He likes you.”

***

     “Right so let me get this straight; Suga thinks you’re crazy,  Jin is your best friend, you have a ‘thing’ for Jungkook, Jimin doesn’t hate you, V likes you but you still don’t know who the father is and your mother is pushing you to find out so you can marry him to keep you from being kicked out?” The nurse ran through.  I nod my head.

    “Things are getting interesting now aren’t they?” She chimes as if it’s a good thing. I sigh and slouch in my seat.

    “I’m afraid so,” I admit. She claps her hands in glee.

    “Oo that’s wonderful! You’re finally experiencing what it’s like to be young!” She cheered.  Whoop-dee-doo. I don’t want to experience youth- it’s full of mistakes and errors, I want success.

   “I’m completely over this, I just want to find the freaking father out so Umma can leave me alone! Nurse, fill the room with that essence and put me under hypnosis!” I say in rage and take it upon myself to lay down. 

    Why I’m like this you ask? Yes, you heard it right before, I have a ‘thing’ for Jungkook.  If Jungkook isn’t the father I can just dispose of these somewhat feelings and all is well because things are complicated – after what happened with V, I can’t stop thinking about him.

    V’s always in my mind, my memories with him always replay – the fun we had that night, our time in the storage closet and what happened on photo day.  Plus things are just awkward now with him, Jungkook and Jimin – he says he doesn’t hate me, yet he stills acts like he does.

    This is what I didn’t want in my life – complication, feelings, and the unknowing.  I only want to have the right feelings for the right circumstance and the right boy – if it’s for the right choice.  

    I go under hypnosis with familiar memories flooding my mind.

“What happens after Jungkook says he’s sobering up?”

“I go to sleep.”

“Do you wake up?”

“Yeah, I look around the room… I’m under the influence… I go the bathroom”

That was it… I finally know what happened that night.

Every little detail.


 

SORRY For the late update! Exams are coming up so I'm stressing anyway next chapter yes it'll be found out! Everything!

THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO HAVE COMMENTED, VOTED, AND SUBSCRIBED you really help me to push and really, it makes my day!

 

So this is the last time I'll ask.....

Who do you think the father is?