BTS shed

Pregnant With My Student

 

  I've got good and bad news. The good news is that I remember what happened, the bad news is... Not to the end? I'll just recount what happened:

 

“WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Party at my place!” Jungkook roared.  Jimin stumbled over to him and squeezed his cheeks. 

 “Kookie you don’t have a house.” 

  “Yes I do it’s here!” He proclaimed opening a taxi door. He crawled across the back seats deciding it needed renovating.

  “This one comes with pearls!” I shout as I pulled Jungkook out of the taxi.  I wrapped my arms around his torso and squeezed him tight.  

“Hae Ri!” He cheered twisting around to hug me when I whined. 

 

    “Why did you turn into a boy?! I remember when you were a taro with pearls,” I cried as he apologised.  We started to head towards an old rundown salon.

 

    “Party at R*pe Man’s!” He announced again.

 

    “Yah its Rap Mon!” Rap monster protested.

 

    “My life is a lie?” Jungkook cried letting go of me. 

 

    “Slave girl open the door!” Suga commanded.  I started to panic when I couldn’t push open a door that said pull. Rap monster pulled open the door earning a pat on the cheek from Suga.   

 

    “Hogwarts!” I cheered while V helped me search for Harry Potter.

 

    “Die Voldemort!” V yelled as he jumped on Rap Monster and tackled him down.  

 

    “Princess open the hatch!” Suga commanded.  Jin opened the hatch and looked down at the tunnel below. 

 

    “Mario, Mario, where art thou Mario!” He dramatically called.  Suga pushed Jin down and jumped through the hatch.  

 

    “Yah come down!” Suga called from down below. One by one the boys jumped down the hatch.  I jumped down the hole with Jimin laughing because he could see my underwear.

 

    “Ri Hae~” He cooed as he pulled me up. V walked backwards and linked my arm in his. 

 

    “We’re off to see.. to see.. the wizard.. no the… where off!” He sang as we skipped along.  

    “Yah J-horse! Giddy up! Take me to my castle!” Suga yelled as he sat on J-hope’s back.

 

Jimin stumbled over to Jungkook and walked closely behind him.

 

    “Yah yah cutie lets live together happily!” He grabbed the latter’s hand and started marching.

    “I’d rather sleep.” Jungkook groaned, pushing him away.

 

    “You have no jams,” Rap min teased Jimin.  

    “Ha ha Jiminie pabo!” V laughed.    

 

    Okay you get the picture, we were being weirdos. After we entered the house I remember dancing and mucking around to music, playing tricks on each other until we tired ourselves out and went to sleep.... Oh gosh, was I ?

 

    Think Hae Ri think! I try remembering more but all I can remember is Suga's swag variations and someone saying... Hae Ri-ah. Whoever that person was, I want to remember more, even if it's just a physical feature or the sound of his voice - but I can't.

 

   Maybe when I enter I might remember something...  

 

Hesitating, I knock on the door and am greeted with J-hope’s astonished face.

 

“Good evening, I’d like a word with your parents." The door is slammed in my face and I hear the idiots talk amongst themselves.

 

    “Yah! Open up!” I yell.

 

    “How did you find us?” J-hope yelled.  Oh trust me you don’t want to know.

 

    “I am capable of things you can’t even imagine,” I say.  The door opened slowly and I barged in, coming to a halt... This shed is where it happened. I looked around remembering everything as it was when I came here. Those couches, that table, that rug... Rug?! There was someone besides me on that rug.

 

    “She is freakishly smart.” I hear Suga whisper to V. 

    “Who? Hae Ri-ahhhhh! Why did you hit me?!” V roared. Notice something there? Yeah I did: Hae Ri-ah.

 

    “You make things obvious!” Suga scolded.  V pouted and glared at me. Alert bells went off in my head.  What kind of cruel game is fate playing on me? If Vs the dad then this will be a secret I’ll take to my grave.  What if my baby comes out stupid?

 

      Then again, come to think about it… I don’t think I’d be dumb enough to sleep with him – drunk, retarded, or desperate.  

 

    “You won’t find no parents in here,” Rap Mon advised. Don’t tell me they ran away from home as a rebellion. 

 

    “Well do you know where I could find to them?” I questioned. The boys looked around at each other.

 

    “You can find Rap Mon’s on his birth certificate,  Jin’s in rehab, J-hope’s in a mental ward, Suga’s in jail, Jimin’s buried underground, and you can find mine at 24 XXway,” Jungkook informs with a harsh smile. 

 

    I knew Rap Monster was orphaned but that’s as far as I knew.  What can I say now? Thank you? I’m sorry I didn’t know? Gosh, I actually pity them right now.

 

    “So you all live here together alone?” I question.

 

    “Well yeah, we have nowhere else to go. Plus some nights when Jungkook's parents aren't drunk we'll sleep there but when it got worse so we built this place,” J-hope revealed.  I part my lips in surprise. 

 

    “I’m sorry, you guys built this?” I have to make sure I heard it right. 

 

    “Yeah, surprised we can actually do something huh?  We’ve lived here for about four years.”

 

    “Four years?!” I shout in outrage. So they mean to tell me they’ve lived in a shed for four years with no guardian?   That’s disgusting how the Government turned their backs on them.

 

   

    “Stop acting so surprised when we know it excites you to see us living like this,” Jimin rudely assumes.   

 

    “How can you say that?”

 

    He shrugs and folds his arms.  “We’re your enemies aren’t we? The big bad wolves that destroyed your oh so precious life.”    

 

    “The second part may be true but I still have a heart,” I argue back.  The Earth knows how tempted I am to go over and strangle him.

 

    “Oh do you now?” I think about what he means and realise that it had to do with the classroom incident. Fine I admit that I was wrong.  I guess I do need to let things go. 

 

    “I’m sorry for what I said about you guys in class.  It was wrong of me and I feel embarrassed,” I apologise.  I hope they know how this is damaging my pride.

 

    “And?” He glared.  And what? 

 

   “And….?”I trailed off.  I heard V clear his throat so I looked at him signalling to Jungkook. 

 

    “Sorry Jeon Jungkook, you failed your English quiz." Okay judging from the looks wrong -answer. V face-palms himself – well sorry you’re not exactly helping.  He clears his throat and signals to Jin.  What have I ever done to Jin? I screw my face up earning an eye role.  

    V looks at me as if I’m hopeless. Guess we share one thing in common.

 

*cough* thank you *cough*.  Oooohhh. I glare at him mimicking me vomiting.

 

    “And thank you for looking after me." My eyes got distracted at V’s silent train impersonation.  

 

    “And I know I’ve never said it, but thank you Jin for saving me that day,” I conclude in a serious tone.  I see Jin trying to hopelessly hide his smile.  I glance at V who gestures okay with his hand. 

 

    “Okay, thank you we’ve heard what we wanted,” Jimin says after seconds of staring at me like a predator.

 

    “Okay but I haven’t heard - ” Again, that moron distracts me again to not continue.  I sigh and adjust my glasses.

 

    “Never mind.  I should get going. Goodbye students,” I say and awkwardly leave the shed.  I start walking along the path wondering where in Hades I’m supposed to go.  I can’t exactly jump back up the hatch.

 

    “Hae Ri!” I hear a yell.  I stop in my tracks and see V sprinting my way.  Oh God.

 

    “Hae Ri! Sorry, uh Miss-” 

 

   “You may as well call my name.  We’re the same age anyway.” I sigh.  He stops a few steps away from me and tries to catch his breath. 

 

    “I’ll show you the way back if you like?” He offers.  I’m speechless so I just nod my head. 

 

    “What you said just then means a lot to them and me,” he said. I scoff, sure it does.

 

    “I’m serious.  They’ve been through a lot and have big hearts now. They’re good kids Hae Ri and you’ll see that one day,” he reasons. 

 

    “You speak as if you’re their…” I trail off. Father…  He raises an eyebrow at my silence.

 

    “Nothing… but you know it’s hard to apologise when they should be the ones doing it,” I say.  I know V apologised to me on their behalf but I wanted to hear it from all of them.  Huh I can’t imagine that day ever coming though. 

 

   “They’ll come around to it trust me. They didn’t expect you to apologise but you did, so maybe they’ll think about it,” he thought.

 

    “So your saying if they think about apologising it’s going to make everything okay?” I seriously think his brain works differently.   He smiles and chuckles a little.

 

    “No, but it’s a baby step,” he admits and nudges my shoulder.  Did the word baby come out of his mouth? And what was with that nudge?

 

    “Geez I never thought we’d have heart to heart conversations,” he confesses.  Heart to heart as in body to body?! Okay stop thinking about that V doesn’t know anything!

 

“I never thought we’d get along,” I say in return. Wait do we? Oh gosh what have I said?

 

 “You think we get along?” He questions looking at me.  I don’t know what to say, obviously I’ve dug myself into a hole and now V is going to mock me again.   

 

“Well we’re not fighting,” I try to justify, avoiding his eyes.  He lets out a chuckle again and pats my shoulder.  Why is he touching me, what does this mean.  Is he trying to tell me that we did the dirty or what?

 

“I’m glad you think that! You know my hair pulling days are over…” he said as he gave my hair a light tug.  Okay who am I kidding its V, little V with a cricket brain.  I feel relaxed and return his smile.

 

“Thank you for helping me back there,” I finally admit. 

 

“I see I’ve finally melted your heart,” he says coyly. What the hell is he on about? I look at him confused.

 

“Doesn’t matter. I just don’t want there to be any wars between us anymore.” 

 

    We continue walking until he hails me a taxi. 

 

“You should be careful, I hear mugging old women are the rage these days,” He joked. Before I would've been hurt or fought back  but I knew he was being lighthearted.  Was that all it was all along - jokes, that I couldn't take?   

 

    “Thank you for walking me back,” I thank through the window.

 

    “No worries.  Oh um..” he digs into his pocket and takes out a an item. 

 

    “You left this when you came over before,” he says, handing it to me. At a glance it looks like a credit card.

 

    “I don’t think so, I only brought my coin pouch with me today,” I smile attempting to give it back. His expression grows serious and he blinks at me several times.  I gulp as he looks me in the eyes.

 

    “No, I mean before before.” 

 

 My eyes widen. This isn’t happening! I flip over the card and see my Seoul University ID card.   The taxi drove away before I could ask any questions.

 

V knows. 


 

  4th chap is up! Yes she is warming up... a little... I may or may not update tomorrow (depends on my work load) Hope you guys are enjoying this and thank you those who have voted, subscribed and commented!!

XXX