Game Changer

Pregnant With My Student

   

 

    Okay let me get this staight, first of all Jin was drunk so he could’ve imagined it, and secondly, God forbid Jimin from being the father!


    “Yeah?” Jimin’s voice calls.  I look to see Jimin passing by the door.  Oh my God thank God, I can breathe now.
    “Remember to buy more washing detergent on the way home, it’s your day today,” Jin nagged. Is he for real?  He had me by the throat here thinking that the devil was my baby’s father.
    “Yeah yeah whatever,” he groans and walks off. Jungkook and I exchange looks of annoyance.
    “What?” Jin asks completely clueless. 
    “This is a very crucial moment here!” I yell.

So apparently Saint Jin saw something going on between V and I.  According to the princess, V and I were close at the of midnight; laughing, cuddling, mucking around.  Geez I really got around that night.


    “Well I seemed to be doing the same with her too,” Jungkook added.
    “Oh, maybe it was you,” Jin laughed.  Jungkook went behind the latter and started to shove him out the room.
    “You’re seriously not helping, just go,” he complained.
    “No wait, I swear I heard V call out Hae Ri’s name all deep and moan like.”
I hear that voice in my head again Hae Ri-ah.  Was it V's voice?
    “You’re sure?” I question.
    “I’m certain.”

    After lunch I couldn’t focus properly in class.  V was still puffed out from being a wild animal at lunch, so my mind was thinking about you know what ...  his puffing? panting? No??? Anyway that wasn't all.  Jimin was right there at the back of the classroom, slouched in his seat, throwing knives at me with his eyes. It's quite disturbing to think what he's thinking.                                    

  I receive a message from the headmaster to start writing up the student reports.  Calling my students up one by one, I check their work for the term. Jin’s and  J-hope’s books were empty, Rap mon’s books of meaningless sketches fell apart at the touch and Suga’s books were impressive – yet they have nothing to do with school but his musical compositions are highly commendable. 


    “What is this?” I question V.  All he has in his books are food wrappers and comic strips.
    “A+!” He cheers. I roll my eyes and hold them up to him.
    “Academic achievement – not applicable,” I mutter.


    “Jeon Jungkook.” He comes up to my desk trying to hide his smile. Awww~ *cough*.  I smile as I go through his work and hear a student whisper, “ew look at her trying to flirt with her own student! What a witch!” Jungkook throws a glare over his shoulder and threatens to hit them.
    “Needs attention,” I say, handing his work back.


    “Park Jimin.” Not hearing any footsteps, I look up and see him shaking his leg with impatience.
    “Mr. Park?” I call again.  His eyes divert to mine before he clicked his neck and looked away.  That little piece of work, how dare he. 
    “Show me your work,” I command.  Did he listen? No, so I drag myself out of my seat and march over to his. 
    “Open your desk.” 
He looks up at me with agitation, his eyes piercing my skin to the bone.


    “It’s an invasion of privacy.” I furiously look back into his eyes, feeling like yelling and ripping his head off to knock some sense into that stupid brain of his.  
    “I said, open your desk,” I protest, trying to remain calm.
    “Respect your elders.” He did not just draw that ‘I’m seven weeks older than you card’. Geez after all these years he’s still the same little scumbag.


    “I am your teacher regardless of age, now do as I say.”  Jimin still didn’t budge.  I take it upon myself to open his desk and I’m surprised to see that it’s completely empty.  The bell goes off while I remain to stare at Jimin
    “Class dismissed …” I announce. Jimin gets up but I slam my hands on his desk.
    “Uh-uh except you Park Jimin.” He sits back down with a coy smirk.
    “Mm it’s nice to know you fancy spending time with me,” he teases. I feel like I'm going to barf.
    “The only thing I fancy is time away from you... Why didn't you tell me?” I question. He rocks back in his seat.
    “I thought you knew everything, anyway even with books I still wouldn’t be able to understand anything.  Maybe if you weren’t concerned about eating chocolate bars, you’d notice.”

    “What are you saying?”
    “Looks to me you could skip a meal or two.” Okay so lately I’ve been wearing oversized jumpers to hide my four months.  Calling me fat is the worst someone could say or do to me now.

    “Right! I have had it! I was going to let you off but here is a pen, here is some paper and here you are going to tell the headmaster why you don’t do your work, why you’re disrespectful and why you don’t have the school shirt and tie.  What are you, some gangster? Going around with a t-shirt and blazer, pft. You’re not leaving until this letter is finished!” I growl.  Jimin yawns as if I’m boring him and chucks the pen on the floor.

    “This is a pencil.” 
I screw up my face and take out a pen
    “Here,” I say through my teeth.  He takes the pen off me, leaving me to shudder as his hand brushes against mine.


    “Hm, nervous?”
    “No -” suddenly his hand clasps around my wrist bringing me forward. I try to avoid his smirk.
    “You’ve never been with a guy,” he teases.  Oh but I have and one minor detail, it could’ve been you. I begin to try and tug myself out of his grip.
    “You haven’t been with a girl,” I reply.
     “Oh but I will, you’ll never get a boyfriend by the way you look.”
    “I don’t want a boyfriend!” I snarl aggressively trying to free myself.  His grip tightens around my wrist.


“You’ll say that now because you have your perfect little life planned out, but when you’re forty years old you’ll look back and regret it.  You’ll be lonely and miserable while everyone you know will have a family of their own.  Then you’ll die, having never experienced what it’s like to love someone or have someone love and adore you,” he says disrespectfully. I’ll have my child! Shut up, you don’t know anything! I don’t need a man and I especially don’t want romantic love.
    “It’s nice to know you care about my love life but I’m fine.  What’s it to you anyway?”
    “Nothing, just . . .” he trails off and I manage to free myself. Suddenly his arms wrap around my waist and he pulls me on his lap.
   
    “Just, maybe I can help you out,” he murmurs. My eyes widen and I slap him hard across the cheek. 
    “Maybe you could get lost you pig!” I yell.  He starts to chuckle and I get off his lap and cross my arms against my chest. I start to feel very insecure and vulnerable so I return to my desk.  A short time after he chucks his sheet on my desk and leaves.  I sigh and pick up the paper to skim read over it .

    What the hell is this? It's all in the mirror image....'anyway even with books I still wouldn’t be able to understand anything,' his voice replays in my mind.  

    He has dyslexia... Oh...
                                                                                                  ***


    “Miss Lee~ How are you today?!” That voice chimes.  Morning sickness always spoils the start of my day so you can imagine how agitated I am. Plus I don’t want to be here and I’m trying to make up a spectacular excuse to tell Appa why I can’t get to Seoul University.

My life is in ruins.

    At this stage I’m completely over everything. Stuff it, you want the truth I'll give you the truth.
    

"I'm gassy, I'm having a pimple breakout, I'm starving and I need to pee,” I rant.

    "Is it contagious?" He stupidly questions and steps back.  I roll my eyes and put my hands on my hips.

    "I'm pregnant.” His eyes brighten up and a large smile stretches across his face. 
    "Really, wow. Congratulations! Oh isn’t this amazing?!” He cheers and engulfs me in a hug.  Over his shoulder I look at Jimin who comes out of the bathroom and stares me down. Oh he heard.  I look around the hall and thank god no one else was close enough to hear - they were close enough to see me being hugged by my student though. Grreeeaaattt.  


“Okay, V,  people are judging and you’re squashing it,” I point out. We all know what happened last time when he squashed me.  Well except for him. He instantly retreats and places his hands on my shoulders. 
    “I’m here for you okay, if you need me.” His eyes are as big as the moon.  I return his smile and take his hands off my shoulders. 
    “Thank you but you should really let the class president know that I'll be late - I need to go pee, don't tell him that. Oh and please I don’t want anyone to find out about my pregnancy,” I plead.
    “Okay, yeah I understand,” he says before I smile and shuffle past him.  Jimin blocks me from entering the bathroom. I roll my eyes and sigh while he scoffs and shakes his head.  

    "Yeah I'm pregnant, so what?" I push past him and close the door behind me. Geez what a pain in the neck.
 The door swings open and he strolls towards me.

     "Omo, get out!" I yell. He leans against a door frame and smirks.
    "Looks like Appa's little girl did the dirty," he says, eyes flicking down to places he's never seen before. I smile sarcastically and attempt to push him out.


    "I wonder what will happen when this is released. It'd cause a stir wouldn't it?" My eyes widen, is he threatening me right now? Voices approach the bathroom so in panic I pull him into a cubicle. Oh and no, this isn't the moment where it becomes hot and we get all nervous and blushy around eachother. That's never going to happen - ever.

    'Oh my gosh did you see Jin? He totally likes me, he looked at me, that means something right?'


    'Keep dreaming, Jungkook breathed the same air as me.'
Jimin starts to crack up laughing so I whack his stomach and cover his mouth to keep him from making a sound. 


    'We all breathe the same air as you.'


    'Whatever, we're already late, let's head back to the fathers of our future children.'


The daydreaming morons leave the bathroom while I cringe.

Ha, I wonder what their faces would've been like if I joined in, I would've honed them.

Turning to face Jimin, I hold up a finger.
    "You, are not going to say anything," I angrily whisper.
    "Oh but I can," he cockily smiles.
    "Yeah, you can but I'll make you wish you didn't," I threaten and step out of the cubicle.
    "Ah, ah. Hold your horse."  I grit my teeth and turn around. He crosses his arms and raises his chin in curiosity.
    "Who's the father?" He asks in a nervous voice.
    "Why do you want to know that?"
    "Just tell me who he is," he orders in annoyance. 

Oh I get it, he's trying to get information for this 'big' scandal to ruin my family. I didn't say anything and he started to chuckle.
    "Oh right, right.You were weren't you? Your father's business man? The local drunk? Omo possibly your father?"


    "Who it is, is none of your concern!" I growl. 
    "Tsk, a bastard child," he proclaims like a snob.
“Stop criticising me I didn’t plan for this okay? Look what is with you? Tell me why you're like this, why you've always been like this," I command. I want to know what I did so wrong to make him start bullying me in the first place. 
    He looks at me debating whether he should tell me or not.  Getting up, he leans against a basin.


    “Do you remember that big, once in a lifetime academic competition we had in primary school?” He questions. 
  

  “That one where our school was chosen and the winner was awarded and acknowledged by the head of the board of education?” I confirm.


    “Yes, that one, and then the winner’s education for the next three years is paid for,” he adds. We already just established that, move on.  I scoff.
“You’re jealous because I won that?” I ask in outrage. 


“Not exactly. I won it,” he states.  My jaw drops and I start to laugh - he is insane. Plus he has dyslexia.
“Oh my gosh you’re dreaming!”
    “No I’m not, that should’ve been me.”
    “Okay Justin Bieber,” I snort.
He lets out a big groan which halts my laughter; he looks like he’s serious as all hell.  

    “I saw your father in his expensive suit, handing a very thick envelope of money to the principal.”
    “What are you saying? My Appa paid the school to let me win?” I sarcastically ask.  What a liar, my appa is a truthful and selfless man.
    “Yep.  You only got ninety four out of a hundred.  I got them all right.  I was there Hae Ri, I saw everything.  You’re father paid the school to change your answers,” he explains with desperate eyes.  I quieten down and consider what he was saying.  

   I never thought Jimin was smart- no offence.

    “Well, then it would’ve been a draw,” I comprimise.
    “They rubbed my answers out.” I scrunch in my eyebrows, still skeptical about his story. Surely they wouldn’t do that. 
“No… that can’t be…” I mutter in thought.


    “Well it's true, and this all happened because your Appa is rich and having his daughter lose against a pauper would make his company look bad,” he says as he crosses his arms.   Okay so maybe it was true, but bullying me over that is stupid and meaningless.


    “It was just a competition.”  He scrunches his face in anger and comes off the bench.
    “No it wasn’t just a competition. It meant me my life,” he half yells.  I blink and gulp awaiting what he was going to say.
    “My parents met in hospital.  They knew they were terminally ill but that didn’t stop them from having me.  I was practically raised in the hospital and lived with my grandparents until they died.” 
    “It was then when my parents realized that having me was a mistake.’
    “I had no other family, my parents couldn’t look after me but they didn’t want to send me away.  Some lady would come and check up on me and play the role of ‘umma’.  I didn’t want her, I wanted my parents to hug and kiss me but that was impossible. I didn’t want them to regret having me so I did the best I could to make them proud of me.” 

    I guess we share one thing in common, trying to convince our parents that they made the right choice in having us.

Why am I trying to sympathise with him?


    “Oh, I’m sure they still would’ve been proud of you,” I comment. He probably overthought the situation.
    “This isn’t about me just wanting to win the competition for acknowledgment,” he retorts.  Wasn’t that what we were talking about?
 “Then what is it?”
  He takes half a step closer to me, his anger seeping out through his skin.

  “My parents died because of you and you’re Appa.”   WHAT THE HELL?!
 I start to stutter.
“Wh-wha-”


    “My grandparents were poor, there was little for us to inherit.  We didn’t have any health insurance and I’m still not sure what my parents had but they were on some waiting list for a donor.  Come three years later, after all the postponing I find out that we only had seven dollars in the bank.  That money that my parents wasted to send me to school was enough to pay for their surgery.  If your father didn’t mess around, my parents would still be alive.” His face his becoming red and his eyes are starting to water.  It makes sense, it all makes sense and I feel horrible. 

All I can do is stare right back at him and return his watering eyes. 

    “I burnt down that darn corrupted hospital!”
    “You what?!” I yell.  He sighs and leans back on the desk.
    “Relax, it was after it shut down, I burnt it to the ground before going to your…”he trails off.
    “My What?! What did you do?”

Are you guys listening to him?! HE BURNT DOWN A HOSPITAL, HE IS A MANIAC!!!


    “I didn’t do anything, I was going to burn your house down and take your parents away.” My jaw drops. I’m tempted to go ballistic at him and call him a psycho but strangely enough, I get him.  It’s like I know what he feels, I know how badly this has affected him and there’s only one question on mind.


    “Why didn’t you?” He gulps and scratches his head.
    “I saw how much you were ignored by your parents. I always saw you unloved, crying, studying… unconscious of the fact that your appa used his money to bribe the board to get you where you are now.”


    “No…no… I got here through my own hard work,” I say in disbelief, blinking back tears.
    “No you didn’t.  You don’t know how your father manipulates situations and people.  That’s the only reason he got rich.”
My heart blackens and I grit my teeth in anger.  I feel like my whole life is a lie, I thought I knew my dad but now I know I don’t.  I hate what he’s done, I’ll never forgive him.


    “I saw. I see things he wouldn’t want me to.”
    “I’ll see your family tear apart one day,” he says as he gazes at me with hard eyes.
    “I’ll see, I’ll always see,” he whispers.

    “I’m sorry, I had no idea that happened and now I feel awful, I feel dreadful,” I bawl my eyes out.  I never knew how much he was hurting; I didn’t know; now I understand why he hates me so much. It’s because of me that he lost his parents, so to get equal with me it only makes sense that I lose mine.


    “If my parents disown me will you leave me alone? Is that what you’ve wanted all along?” I cry like a crazy person. 
    “Don’t be stupid, your father would never disown you, it’d be bad publicity for him.”
I shake my head.  He will once he finds out about my pregnancy.
    “No, no, after he finds out after… a-a-bout my ba-baby…” I trail off.


    “I’m going to tear him down!” I announce with despise. Jimin looks majorly confused so he grips onto my shoulders to bring me back to my senses.
    “What?! You’re taking my side now? What the hell?! No you’re not supposed to be like this!”
    “I have nothing to lose.” 
    “You have a lot to lose, your life, your future.  You have more out there for you than me; let me deal with this myself.” He growls. Wow Jimin, it sounds like you care. 
    “Didn’t you hear? I’m pregnant; I have nothing going for me now!”


    “Yes you do, a whole new future waiting for you!”
     “He’s my dad!”
     “Yeah well, he is an evil bastard who I’ve watched walk over people’s lives. I’ll tear him down.”
    “No I will!” I yell.
    “No! You’re supposed to be the perfect daughter!” He argues. 
    “No!”
    “No!?”
    “Don’t you want to tear me down with him? I’m giving you the perfect opportunity here; you’re killing two birds with one stone! It’s what you’ve always wanted!”
    “What no,” he says.
“No?”I question
“No!” He shouts.

HOLD THE HELL UP.  What is going on here, doesn’t he hate the guts out of me?
“You’re supposed to hate me!”
    “What? No I’m not” 
    “You don’t hate me?”
    “No! I just dislike you.”
    “Why don’t you hate me?!” I scream. He runs a hand through his hair and sighs.  
    “I can’t hate the child of that man! The only way to get to harm him was to go through you!  But clearly you ruined it because you kept it a secret. It was supposed to explode in the media that the heiress of Korea’s largest company is getting harmed while her Appa is absorbed in his selfish deeds. What is going on? And then pow, secret people follow your Appa then all is revealed and he is done for,” he revealed.  He doesn’t hate me… The Park Jimin doesn’t hate me! This is better than any dinosaur discovery.        

    Everything all makes sense! But what’s up with that plan?
    “You’ve watched too many superhero cartoons,” I say.
    “What else was I supposed to watch, Barbie and weight loss programs?  For a boy, that plan sounded cool.” He smiles proudly to himself and I role my eyes.

No it is nowhere near cool.  
   

    “For a boy to think like that and act upon it is mental and deranged,” I say and wash my hands, not feeling the need to pee.
    “Hey blame your dad,” he says as he opens the door. I take his 'kind' gesture. This is going to be some getting used to.
    “Um no, I still don’t like you,” he says as he stops me from walking out the door.

  Here I thought he was being a gentleman.

     I return home and head straight up to my room.
    “Hi Hae Ri, have you gotten back to Seoul University about their offer?” I hear my Appa ask. I clench my fists in anger.
    “No. I’m not going,” I reply, gaining courage.
    “Why?!” He yells. I swing around on my desk chair to face him.
    “Because I’m -”
    “Yeobo, come here!” I hear my Umma interrupt to stop me.  I sigh and study the night away.

    It's been a couple weeks since I found out about my appa. I can't even bare to be in the same room as him. He's furious at me for rejecting Seoul University but still has the guts to tell the public eye how much he loves and supports me.
    It was even more awkward with Jimin, he was still the same devil but he didn't look like he wanted to stab me anymore. I guess it's because we both think of my appa in the same way.
    Trying to be nice, I bought him his books and uniform but the doofus still doesn't wear his tie.

Never mind him, the important thing is I finally get to find out the gender of my child today! I feel so happy the day just seems to go past quickly.

  "Right, school pictures are tomorrow remember to iron your uniforms and polish your shoes.  Have fun in sport," I commence. I look across the room and see Suga with his head on his desk so I go over and give him a little nudge.
      "Suga? Suga please wake up," I coo. He yawns and stirs awake looking like he saw a ghost.
     "Miss. Lee?" He questions in surprise as I pack up his books.  

     "Come on, time to get changed," I smile, holding out his sports bag. He rubs his eyes and screws his face up in confusion.
     "Stop being nice it's creeping me out," he slowly says as he hesitates to take his bag off me.
     "What did you do to it?" He asks as if I poisened or spat in it.


     "Aigoo," I express and ruffle his hair. Instantly, he steps back making out like I'm some crazy cat woman.

I just feel happy today, as if it isn’t freezing cold and pouring down with rain.  Oh yeah, did I mention that I got my licence?! I have a beautiful white Alfa Romeo Giulietta that I’ve been driving everywhere, only problem is I’m almost on empty and I have an appointment at the hospital in half an hour.


    As I’m packing up my things Jungkook comes in after school with his bag hung over one shoulder.

     "Hey it's been awhile since we talked,” he greets to get my attention.  I’m too busy rushing to pack up that I don’t acknowledge him.

     "Are you okay?" He questions.

    "Uh yeah, sorry I'm in a rush, what did you want?” I ask, checking the time. Twenty minutes. He starts to stutter and rub his neck.

    "Uh-uh... Doesn't matter,” he sighs.  I grab my keys and turn off the lights.

    "Okay, bye bye, remember to review your work for your topic test tomorrow!" I instruct as I rush out the door.  I power walk to my car and quickly drive to the petrol station down the road. If I speed I can get there in five minutes, I think as I fill up the tank. 

With twelve minutes to spare, I immediately head off until I pull over on the side of the road. What is he doing?

    "Yah Jeon Jungkook!" I call the boy who was kicking and throwing pebbles at a poor tree.  He’s surprised and glad to see me so he comes up to the car.
    "Oh Miss. Lee,” he foolishly smiles.
    "What are you still doing here? Aren't you going home?" I ask. He bites his lip and avoids eye contact. 


    "Uh-um."  I look around but I kind find BTS anywhere.
    "Where are your friends?" 

    "They've gone to the shed,” he says digging his cold hands in his blazer pockets. 

“Appa was supposed to pick me up but apparently traffic is bad on the freeway,” he adds.
    "So you’re just waiting here?"
    "Yeah he said he might come at eight when the traffics gone."  Might?!
    "Or I could've catch the bus or a cab." Ahh I get it, now I feel bad.  He probably wanted to ask me for money.


    “I’d offer you a ride home but I really need to go for a check-up,” I say as I take out my purse. 

All of a sudden, he takes that as an invitation to sit in the passenger seat.
   

    "That's okay, I'm cool with that," he chatters and turns up the heater.
    "Uh, okay... Make yourself at home,” I murmur and start to drive.  I glance at him several times in disbelief.

I can’t believe he just helped himself into my car.
   

    "What?" He asks.
    "Nothing. Was that what you were going to ask me before?"
    "Is that bad?" He questions so innocently, I had to chuckle.
    "No."


Jungkook insisted on coming in with me so I didn’t stop him.  He sat on the chair besides the bed I lay on to have my ultrasound. 
    “Urgh, what is that?” Jungkook questioned looking at the screen. He is like a kid himself, I can't bring him anywhere.
    “It’s my baby,” I say breath taken.  There’s nothing to describe how it feels to see your child for the first time. 
    “Urgh it looks like a bean. Are you sure you’re pregnant?”

What. An. Idiot. He's spoiling my moment! 
    “Do I look like I’m joking? A baby needs to develop,” I explain. The doctor lightly smiles at us before she shows and tells me how much it has developed.


    "Did you want to know the gender?” The doctor questioned. I nodded with my eyes watering.
    “Are you the father?” She asks Jungkook.  Simply because he was still in his uniform.
    “Well actually that’s where its comp,” I glare at him to shut him up. Please, don’t embarrass me anymore.  

    Here goes..... 


    “Yes, yes he is,” I say. Jungkook looks at me with an uncertain expression.  I wink at him and grab his hand.


 

FORGIVE ME i know it has taken me like centries to update but I've been kind of busy, though I had already written up this chap I needed to edit it because I just thought of something amazing! Yay!

Can I just say, thank you all subscribers and commenters, you really motivate me

I AM SO PROUD OF BTS AND THEIR WINS!!!!!! OMG I can't believe whats going on with V though, Don't take this in a weird way but I just feel like hopping on a plane and comforting him, It just hurts to see that he is hurting and bringing himself into like a shell I won't go into a deep 60 minute sob story here so I'll leave it there. People will react to it differantly, for those who've experienced something simular it breaks them because there is a mutual understanding of feelings and thoughts, and then there are some which might just feel like he should just forget about it and move on.....

(I'm kind of stuck with the plot...  I'll try to update this week again, but I have a lot of assessments including my Italian oral which I'm going to mix up with korean and fail miserably *it's happened before I'm not even joking*) 

ANY WAY I have put little clues in, as to who the father is!!!! 

xxxxxxx