Aftermath

Pregnant With My Student

The rest of the car ride I faced out the window and wept. Umma invited Jungkook over for dinner to talk with Appa - I couldn't look at anyone in this state. When we arrive home,  Jungkook pulls me to the side sensing that I was on the vergeof tears.

    "I can't believe you just agreed to sign your life away," I cry. He clasps my shoulders with his hands.

    "I'm not, don't think like that. What if it's my child Hae Ri? As far as our memory goes, it's very possible..." He trails off. I don't know how to tell him, I can't tell him now, I have no idea what I'm doing. I feel like I'm using and lying to him.

     "And if your not?" I sniffle.  He exhales with a weak smile.

     "Like I said, I'll still be here for you regardless," he assures.  My chin trembles as I try to hold back tears. How can I do this to him?  I feel sorry for him because now I know that he's good at heart.

    "Do you not understand? As soon as that stamp inks that paper, we are legally married! Even when Jin offered I said no."  He grits his teeth and removes his hands from my shoulders.

     "Do you want it to be him?" He asks disappointedly. I quickly shake my head not wanting him to think that I still hated him. I look at the boy in front of me, my heart beating loudly in my chest.
I need to tell him...

     "Jungkook I need to tell you something, the baby isn't," I stop mid sentence after a pounding sensation in my stomach. "The baby is," a series of other pangs followed and I widened my eyes in surprise.

     "Kicking!" I exclaim.  A wide joyful smile spreads across mine and Jungkook's face. I allow him to touch my stomach and he retreats his hand.

     "She'll have no problem beating the naughty boys up," he comments. I laugh and notice as he fixes his gaze on my stomach.

     "What?" I question.  He sighs and rubs his neck.

     "Nothing... Just, maybe I can't remember because I wasn't sober," he concludes.  I gulp and put on a guilty smile.

    A light bulb went on in my head.  That's right, Jimin was sober when we did it, so surely he must remember.

    If that little is pretending not remember I will seriously make sure he never walks again.  That would explain why he was so eager to find out who the father was. Huh...

    So everything was revealed to Appa, well not exactly the whole truth.  Umma made an excellent story up that I was worried that he'd disown me because I was in love with a poor person.  At first it took a while to sink in until he acknowledged it but I know he has trouble accepting it.  Referencing to Umma's maiden name,  Miss. P,  was the indicator that they had something serious to discuss.


     Class was like another day.  Marking papers, setting homework and scolding my students.  However the only difference was that my baby was heavier and on my bladder.  One second I didn't need to go and then the next, I feel like I'm going to pee out the Han river.

    I wouldn't say I couldn't hold it in, it just simply came out without my control.  I felt humiliated, a few students noticed when I excused myself from class.

     So now I'm angry, hungry, wet and I stink.

   "Hae Ri?" I hear my name be called from outside the bathroom. I open the door and Jin passes me a change of clothes. 

"Here I got you another skirt and underwear - from the office," he says.  A big toothy smile of gratitude emerges on my lips.  I don't even feel embarrassed that he saw me have an accident.

"Thank you!" I exclaim as he gestures for me to get changed. The skirt was the school uniform's and a size too small for me. I've never shown this much skin since I was in nappies, even when I was intimate I kept my clothes on.
I come out of the bathroom tugging at the skirt full of self consciousness.

   Jin looks at my legs sensing my discomfort.

"It's a bit short, here," he says as he takes off his blazer to tie around my hips.

"No, Jin it's okay," I say trying not to trouble him.  He always seems to be there for me at times like this.

"So any progress?" He asks, I nod my head.

"Do you know?"

I gulp.  Jin is the only close friend I have right now but even then, I'm not sure if I should tell him.

"Yeah... I know," I reveal trying to disguise my wavering voice.

"You don't have to tell me," he says and draws me closer to him for comfort.  Feeling overwhelmed - probably because of hormones - I start to weep.

"Why are you crying? Wishing that it was me?" He teases trying to cheer me up. I smile at him, I'd choose him over Jimin any day.


    I wasn't bothered going to the canteen to eat my lunch so I stayed in the classroom and read a book about motherhood.

    I was startled by a packet of maternity pads chucked at me. Looking up, I screw my face up at my least favourite person in the world.

"Look at you being so fierce, my fluffy unicorn slippers just ran for cover." As funny as he thought he was I was getting ready to throttle him.
   I continue to glare at him. 

Does he think this is funny?
   He casually sits on the corner of my desk and throws the packet around.

"It's for your problem... Got them extra large," he teases with a smile. He really does know how to make a pregnant woman feel awful about herself.

"Oh sorry, did you want the nappies for old people? If you get them at the convenience store near here, they're half price," he mocks. I quickly snatch the packet off him because  I discover they'll be of great use to me. At least for once he was doing something useful...

"No, these are fine," I say and put them in my bag.  He smirks but I choose to ignore it as I thought about what Jungkook said about being sober.  Let's see Mr. Tough guy if you're chicken enough to hide from your responsibilities.

"Jimin," I start, he looks at me with an amused grin.

"Um... Do you remember anything that we did, 'intimately'?" I question with an immediate regret. He looks taken aback while his lips form into a thin line. It was obvious that he puts on a fake smile as if what I said didn't effect him.  Just tell me.

"Urgh, do you mean like the time when we cut each-other's hair in the playground?" He questions.  I look at him trying to gesture through my eyes that I knew and I was waiting for him to tell me.

"Ah that time when you caught me outside," he says as he snaps his fingers. Ummm.... No, okay now that sounds really weird.

"Outside where?" I quiz. He avoids eye contact and fidgets around like he has a secret.

"You know when I was.... Oh... Maybe you didn't, okay this is awkward..." He trails off. Now I know my mind won't rest until I uncover where he was outside of and what I allegedly caught him doing.

"Not to worry, pfft, it's nothing I haven't told you. Anyway why are making out like I've touched you?" He cringes with disgust.

  My ears perk up and my eyes widen.

"No I'm not! It doesn't matter," I say defensively. He eyes me suspiciously before replying.

"Um, okay, you're welcome?" He says still unsure and skeptical of me. Aish, just forget I ever said anything.

V strides into the room before alertedly jumping out. Geez he's such an idiot.

  "Kim Taehyung, it's okay you didn't intrude on anything," I call.  He comes back in with a goofy smile.

   I feel my baby girl's kicking again and gasp. V came running over like a duck with brocken legs to ask if I was okay.

  "Sorry, I'm still not use to the kicking," I apologise. He takes that as invitation to touch my stomach.

   "Waa~~ he's probably the next world famous soccer player," he cheers.

   "Actually it's a girl, Jungkook said she'd be able to fight off the boys that come onto her,"I chuckle.  He withdraws and puts on a happy mask to cover his jealousy.  This isn't exactly easy on me either V...

   ***

"Uh-uh, everyone, may I reinforce the rules again.  There is to be no alcohols, smokes or drugs consumed on school grounds. There is to be no kissing or any other act of indecency, including fights. Girls make sure you don't have the the 4 b's showing: bums, s, backs and bellies. I hope everyone has a sensible and fun time, enjoy your night," I announce.  If you haven't guessed already it's a school social, or formal, or dance, or whatever you call this type of event. 

   I walk off the stage and see Rapmonster getting all up close and personal with a girl;  touching her hair, commenting on her nails saying she looks so 'fly'... pfft where does think he is? A club?

   "Namjoon!" I shout, he retreats and groans.

    "Aw Miss, don't tell me I can't even talk to a girl. There's no fun in being sensible," he complains. Well I have tons of fun, studying, and that's sensible.  I give him my signature 'I don't care look'.

    "Couldn't you've dressed up a bit or did your hair and put on some makeup?" Suga asks as if it was the most obvious thing to of done. Glad to see you care, sugar.
     I did try to dress up, I even put on a dress and makeup but... It wasn't me, I felt stupid and I wasn't a student.

    "I am here to supervise, not to make an embarrassing spectacle of myself." I give them the cold shoulder and stand in a corner.

    "Yikes, I see school dances aren't your thing," Jungkook says coming over. I smile to greet him.  I must say he looks very handsome in his white button down shirt and his dark jeans with his familiar scent.

    "Mm, I've never been to one. I was too busy studying," I admit. 

    "Aww than dance with me," Jungkook pouts as he grabs my hand. I immediately pull back my hand and look around to make sure no one saw.

    "Yah! We can't do that here!" I shout in a whisper.  Like the big goof he is, he started dancing around me.

    "Stop," I scold failing to sound serious as he started body rolling. He comes in front of me again ignoring my glare. Leaning forwards he places his head besides mine.

    "Just let loose, you're still young," he whispers in my ear, his voice sending nervous shivers down my spin. Cheekily he pecks my cheek and continues to jam around me. Unable to tame my smile I give into his pleads and move my shoulders to the beat. I must've looked like a retard.  It was obvious I didn't fit in.

    For once I felt different, insecure and unworthy of any attention.  All the girls were so... pretty with their perfect hair, perfect makeup and perfect everything.  Then here's me, pregnant, wearing an oversized grey wollen jumper and a brown long skirt.  My hair was in a tight but frizzy bun and my glasses were big with brown thick frames.  The other teachers dressed up and looked beautiful.... for once I felt ugly.

    I just happen to across the room and see two teachers eyeing me and Jungkook. . He comes closer but I lightly push him back.

    "No, they saw, I'm  going to be in trouble," I advise. He glances over his shoulder and shrugs.

    "So? We're married now. Rules are made to be tested," he proclaims trying to pull me into the crowd.  I keep my ground and release myself from his grip.

    "No they're not. Just go on, have fun," I instruct. He looks disappointed but does what I say.  I head back over to my corner and lean against the wall.

    What am I doing? I ask my self as I huff.  No one would ever want to be seen around me anyway, I'd be an embarrassment, which is why I wonder why on earth they say V likes me.  

    "I see you're having a ball," V comments pulling me out of my thoughts.  Heh speak of the devil. I smile at him and straighten up. An awkward silence followers but I try to ignore it.  My attention gets distracted by a certain boy dancing around flapping his arms and elbows like a seagull. What the hell? It looks like he's havig a while being electrocuted.

    "Does Jin seriously dance like that?" I laugh.

    "If you call that dancing, yeah," he replies. I laugh again before looking at Jungkook talking to Nana. I gulp and try to convince myself that I wasn't effected but I knew I was lying.

    "You like him don't you?" V notices my uneasy expression. I glance at him and clear my throat.  He is never to know!

    "No. Wow it's hot, I'm just going to get a drink," I baffle to avoid the subject.  I manage to escape and get a cup of water. Chugging it down my throat, I exhale.

    What the hell am I doing? I can't be or get jealous over someone with a lower IQ than me, let alone a boy for that matter.

    To make my evening an even worser one, evil's spawn decided to make an irritating appearance... with his black button down shirt with rolled up sleeves, the top buttons left undone to show places I've touched... *oh gosh*... Any way, he must've stolen it along with that cologne... Hm, I wouldn't be surprised if Dolce and Gabbana rings for their items back.

    "You've got a huge lipstick smudge on your face," he pesters.  Omo, how embarrassing! Here I was talking to Jungkook, talking to V and making a big announcement in front of the whole year group! This just adds to the list of how much I don't fit in.

    "How big?" I freak out and start rubbing at my face.

    "As big as your birthmark," he indicates. Even worse! He takes out his phone so I could see myself in the camera. And there I saw an ugly bright red smudge from my lips across to my cheek.

    Aish. 

I start scrubbing viscously at my cheek until Jimin swiftly takes it off with a damp cloth. Look at him being so posh. What's next. he's going to offer me some caviar as we discuss his half a million dollar watch?
   I clear my throat and knock his hand away. His touch becoming familiar.

    "You're welcome," he says. Whenever he says that, you're welcome, it always sounds like I'm attacking his pride and I don't acknowledge  him. I mean, I guess I don't afterall but maybe it's because of his attitude.

   "Thanks," I reply. He scoffs as if I had told him an obvious lie.

    "My my,  I see you gave up in trying to make an effort. Right you look pathetic ,even makeup can't help your 'condition'." 

    "Wow you act as if you know me," I say before I take a sip of water.

    "Well yes I do, halmoni. I thought we established that in the classroom," he irritated. I huff, not even bothered to act sarcastically.

    "No we established that my Appa was a bastard, other than that you know nothing," I answer back. He holds up his hands in defence. Ugh I can't stand him and his cocky attitude.

    "Ok, whatever you say I don't want you to use your black magic on me."  I frowned as I gave him the evil eye.  Black magic? He thinks I'm a witch? Huh.

    "Don't give me that look, I know you bewitched V to like you." Ooo burn. He's so nasty.

    "Right because I'm so revolting and vulgar," I say and roll my eyes.

    "No, only ugly," he says in all seriousness. Well mister, you in particular certainly didn't think so on one particular sunrise.


    "Well the father of my child didn't think so," I play. Hmm this is going to be fun. Let's see if I can make a fool out of him or in the best case scenario, make him confess that he is the a*shole that got me pregnant.

   He smiles at me sympathetically as if he pities me.

    "I believe things appear different when you're drunk," he informs.  This isn't exactly protecting me from my low self esteem.

    "He was sober," I answer back.

    "Oo, he must've been a desperate ert to sleep with you."
Haha OMG gosh he's so dumb, he doesn't know that's he's talking about himself.

    "Hmm, I wonder?" I ask rhetorically.

    "Well when you see him, make sure to beat him up for using you." 

    "What?!" I half yell in shock.  Is he giving me advice and looking out for me?

    "Yeah give him the message that your not an 'easy' girl to take advantage of," he instructs. I smile, well you jerk, I'll just do that

    I immediately punch him in the gut, making him hunch over.

     "What was that for?" He winces in pain. Well, I'm sorry that I listened to you.

     "Just testing, was that okay?" I question acting innocent.

     "Yep," he chokes.  I smile in satisfactory like an evil queen.

     "Enjoy your evening Mr. Park," I bid farewell and walk past him. Finally I gave him what he deserves. 

But then it hit me, my birthmark he was referring to is on my back...  I didn't take off my shirt when you know what so how the hell does he know that?


 

YAYAY I managed to squeeze in an update!  I only have my P.E studies exam to go than I'm freee!   I hope the update was okay and thank you for subscribing, reading and voting I really love you guys.  So reactions were what I expected (following some unsubscribing because it wasn't Jungkook.....) Oh well.  

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx