Party games

Pregnant With My Student


    "Um excuse me!" I yell at Suga who just barges past me. He turns around as he walks backwards.

    "Oh hi Ms. Lee," he forces himself to say as he walks into MY lounge room. I shake my head and roll my eyes.

    "Hi," V greets as he comes in with a quirky smile. It's genuine - something I hardly see. I feel flattered and almost honoured that someone likes me. What I mean by 'almost honoured' is that I'm not sure whether it's a good or bad thing that someone like him likes me. Kim Taehyung is a strange boy. 

    He gazes at me for a moment before Jin comes up behind him. We both stare at V indicating it was his time to go.  

     "Well, bye!" He chirps and joins BTS in the lounge. Jin and I exchange 'what the hell' looks as I close and lock the door shut. 

    "Hae Ri I'm so sorry about this," he apologises. I smile and tell him it's okay. 

    "So how are things with you and your gentlemen?" He teases. Gentle and man doesn't even apply to Jimin. Gentle and... Well only gentle applies to Jungkook. 

    "Things are okay," I sigh. Though I don't know how long it'll last. It's not bad it's not good it's just okay. He nods and rubs my shoulder in comfort.  We (unwillingly) join the boys who acted like they owned place. 

    But something was off... Something was really strange.... They were all silent and watched Jin and I sit down like Hawks. 

   "Hae Ri," Suga starts. I look at him and my mind is buzzing with crazy thoughts about what he might ask or say. 

    "Hae Ri, I have to tell you something, in front of everyone... I have to get it off my chest..." He trails off. WHAT?! Oh for crying out loud was he trying to test my patience? 

   "I'm gay," he announces. Everyone's jaw drops to the extent they could become unhinged. Well,  except for V who bursts out laughing and is practically crying and dying from laughter. We all look at him in outrage. He cannot be serious... Oh wait he is.  

   "Yah! Pabo! This isn't a laughing matter!" Rap monster yells as he slaps V's head. Now Kim stupid Taehyung is holding his head in pain, still laughing yet 'oww-ing'. Okay where is my medical student Oh Sehun? Someone call the doctor. 

   "Hah, only joking!" Suga exclaims. Oh for the love of God! I will cut him.
Everyone yells and hits at him meanwhile J-hope is crying and hopelessly punching at him.  "That wasn't funny! That wasn't fair!" He sobs.

   After five minutes or so, everyone's calmed down and I realise the boys were playing a game where they each write down a truth or a dare and put it in a hat.  That's why V was laughing, he obviously wrote it. Wait maybe he could be telling us something. Maybe he's gay? Is that why he likes me because I look like a guy? Oh no, did I make him gay?!

"I dare you to kiss the person on your right," Jungkook reads. Oh and look whose on his right- me.

"Oh no I'm not playing," I blush. What I meant was 'yes please do but I don't want to make it seem like I want you too because I'm shy'. 

   "That's okay!" Jimin says and crawls over. Jungkook screws up his face and pushes Jimin's face away. Well, I can't have everything I want...

"Ew, not you! Jin's next to Hae Ri," he points out. Jin sticks out his cheek as Jimin hesitantly leans over me. He quickly presses his lips against Jin's cheek before wiping his mouth.   

"Ay~" the boys tease.

"Come on Hae Ri, have a turn, for me," Jin pleads. Well how can I say no to that face? I reach into the hat and pull out a slip of paper. 

"Would you rather die slowly in hot water or be tortured with a pencil?" I read out. What kind of question is that?! 

"Tortured with a pencil obviously," I slowly reply. I'm just going to assume that V wrote most of these questions. 

"Let's talk about our best... Romantic experiences," Rapmon announced. My eyes widened into the size of the moon. 

"Hey, Hae Ri is here," Jin argues. At least I know he cares for the safety of my ears. 

"Well she's married isn't she?" Rapmon argues. Oh so he's suggesting that I'm not pure or innocent?!

"I'm so sorry," Jin apologises. No, it's okay, it's okay, I think I'll have fun for once - act my age for once. 

"Alright, okay. I'll go first. It's not what you guys want to hear but mine would be when I looked at her and she smiled at me," Jin says. Aww that's so sweet~ 

   Apparently the boys thought otherwise.

"That's all?" They question with their faces screwed up. Jin shrugs his shoulders.

"Ah, ah, ok, ok. I bet if seonsangnim wasn't here it'd be different," J-hope says. Yeah... 

"Hae Ri?" J-hope questions putting the spotlight on me. Oh god. Everyone is looking at me. I glance at Jimin who is staring blankly at me, then I glance at V whose biting his lips and then I glance at Jungkook who has a little smile on his lips.

   Oh no what do I say? My experience wasn't really romantic because it was with my delinquent student/ childhood bully/ adoptive brother who didn't know was my adoptive brother.

"Well I think we all know or have an idea of the answer to that," Suga snarks as he gestures to my belly. 

"Yeah with Jungkook," J-hope snickers. Jungkook scratches his head sheepishly as I hold my breath getting ready to die in a hole. 

"Jungkook's not the father," I announce. 

"What?! Really?!" 

"Ok, ok, let's get back to the game," Jin orders and looks at me to continue.

"Oh um... Well it wasn't 'that'. I think it was how I felt when my presence was wanted." I gave it some thought and that was the best truthful thing I came up with. It was just the action though the feeling not the person (Jimin).  

"I'm pretty much an open book so ya guys already know," Rapmon says. Ew okay. 

"I'm too precious soo..." Jungkook trails off.

"Well mine would be when I kissed Hae Ri!" 

"You never kissed her V," BTS replied in unison like they were fed up with him. 

"Next per-oh it's okay Jimin." I've never noticed but, BTS have always been so sympathetic towards  Jimin. When I was little I always thought that they were intimidated by him that's why they were so nice to him. Now I realise that's not the case - they get him. They understand him - no not his temper and annoying devilish ways... His heart, his baggage his broken childhood. They've all had it rough, but to them Jimin is the 'lost' one.  I think that's beautiful. 

  "Nah, it's okay guys, I'm still a man after all," he defends. What was that I heard? Is he implying that he's done a lot of dirty-dirty? What! Knowing that I wasn't the only one makes me want to throw him off of a cliff.
   The boys rave and question what he's done.

"Nothing, nothing," he defends again. I scoff, yeah right you've done nothing. If you've done nothing why am I pregnant with your child? That's probably why he doesn't even remember me!  I was just one of his little toys. Ergh.
    
    The night dragged on and the boys left almost half asleep. Jin helped me along with Jungkook to clean up before he left.  Jungkook, poor soul, tried talking to me, but because of one jerk I couldn't concentrate because I was too bothered. 
 
   I casually pass by Jimin's room and take a step back. The light is off and he's sitting on his window seal feeling the cool breeze flooding through.  Well, well, the lion looks tamed... I have a sudden urge to approach him. Maybe I can dig myself around what's burdening me and get the answers I want.

  "So have you really done nothing?" I question trying to sound happy. He doesn't look at me, instead he just shakes his head. 

"Really? I thought you said you're a man after all," I tease as I cross my arms and lean against the door frame.

"Yes but a gentleman never tells," he replies slyly as he looks at me. You sir, are not a gentleman.

"So you have done stuff!" I exclaim in discuss and plop myself down on the bed. No, no, no! Wait why am I angry over this?

"I didn't say I did or didn't," he defends for the third time tonight. I glare at him as I rub my stomach. My little one was due soon and I'm still not sure if she should know her father and if he should know her.

"So... Whose this guy who made you feel wanted?" He changes the subject. I'm baffled. He'll think I'm the biggest freak/creep/ert on the universe if I say it was him.

"Doesn't matter," I reply alert. Please don't try to force it out of me. His eyes look like they can see right through to my soul.

"Do I know him? Tell me his name," he commands as he leans against the wall. I choose not to say anything but stare at him in fright. 

"I just want to know his name," he says in a calm tone that is embedded with 'I will murder you if you don't tell me'.

"Uh..." Quick just say anything, "Tan.. Kim Tan."  It was the first name that came to my head. I know my female students tend to mention that name a lot. Who knows? Maybe he is a respectable guy who Jimin would be envious of. 

  Or maybe not. 

He screws in his eyebrows and puckers his lips in deep thought.

"Isn't he the character from The Heirs?" He asks confused. Oh that korean drama. I smile to save myself like I was only joking. 

"So what did he do?" He questions as he crosses his arms. Why can't he just leave it?!

"Does it really concern you?" I rudely ask. 

"Does it really concern you?" He imitates me. I am finding him very irritating. I huff in anger and curse under my breath. Why couldn't I see that it was a bad idea to come in here?  

"Was he, the, you know, father of your child? You do know who he is, right?" The way he's asking me is like his trying to solve, or make me solve, a riddle.  For a split second I think he might know about 'us', but then I think who am I kidding? He doesn't know and unless I tell him he never will. The more I think about that, the more I get frustrated and upset like I'm going to cry.  It's tiresome.  I sigh and nod my head.

"Will you tell him?" He asks softly.  I catch his eyes from across the room. They're light, warm and sincere yet strict.  Will I tell him? That's the never ending question. Right on the spot, I can come up with a million and one reasons as to why I shouldn't tell him.  I could also tell you about why I would: to destroy his image, to bring him down or for revenge... But if you give me some time to respond, I'll most likely reply with, 'because it's his place'.  That's the only pure reason I have to tell him.  And I don't know if that's good enough.  I need more, I need more 'substance' I need a reason to tell him.  Because deep down I don't know if I want him to know. This angers me. I'm so used to knowing everything.

"Why do you care?" I ask rudely. The air around us is filled with tension.

"I don't care I was just trying to be a brother," he mutters and looks away. I know he doesn't care and he doesn't have to try.

"Well you don't have to pretend," I snarl bitterly.  He gulps and blinks rapidly. 

"Have I done something to annoy you?" He didn't return my bitter tone. It was almost apologetic, like he was worried that he was annoying me.  

"No, I just- I just," I hesitate. I'm taken aback. What's gotten into him? 

"I thought we were getting along," he states, a hint of frustrate coming from his voice. And guess who's old self is back again? 

"I didn't," I murmur.

"What?!" He half yells. 

"What? I'm just saying the truth..." I trail off.  He sighs and ruffles his hair. 

"Can't we just be siblings at least?" He begs. I can feel that he's exhausted. Here I am always picking at every little bad and negative thing about him, when I myself haven't been pleasant either.     I'm trying to make myself see things out of my 'ego' and 'self pride'. I'm pretty sure Jimin's had enough of our banter and fights. 'Can't we just be siblings at least', he asks. It's not just a simple yes or no answer. If I wasn't pregnant with his child I'd actually try to be open to him and accept him as the family member he is.  But he's the father of my child, I don't want to be on sibling terms with him - that'd be wrong whether we're related by blood or by law. Even if I do, just bury the truth behind me and live like one happy family I'll still carry that burden.  I'll take that secret and my lies about my child's father and my relationship to my grave. I don't want that.

"Hae Ri?" He questions to get an answer from me.

"Well, maybe I don't want to be," my voice wavers. I can feel some pathetic tears banging on my tear ducts to be released. 

"Don't want to be what?" He asks. I in my bottom lip.

"Maybe I don't want to be your sister." 
  I told you... This was going to be a long night.


Heya! So I know it's been a while! But I'm pleased to say my busy weeks are over! I've been trying to write this chapter in my spare time so I know it's not up to scratch and I wanted to update asap because I didn't want you guys to think I died... Like I know that was thought before which is funny and adorable. Seriously I luv you guys! I hope this chap was okay and wow guys thank you for sticking with me!  

Feel free to tell me what you think and OMG thank you for subscribing, viewing, commenting and voting (if applied to you)!