Jimin, Jungkook and Jealousy

Pregnant With My Student

Umma forgot to mention that she let the workers off for the weekend. Luck was on my side today so I wasn't forced to do the housework. Instead I was just marking homework, sleeping and eating.
Surprisingly Jimin has stepped up to his role as the... Well... Woman of he house? He's been cleaning, cooking and doing the washing. This boy never stops I'm telling you. I think he's either bored or trying to up to Umma, or both actually.

"Umma," I hear Jimin's voice call. My heart flutters because I know those lips will leave the mouth of my child growing inside of me. Umma was too busy mending Jungkook's clothes so he comes to me. Which by the way he's lucky we live under the same roof because he didn't turn his homework in. Okay to say the truth, he thinks he can just hand it into me whenever he wants.

"Why couldn't you be like Jungkook who hands his work in on time?" He just rolls his eyes and asks if Jimmy, our dog, died.

"No, and don't even joke about it," I bark. He goes to the kitchen to find the dog food.

"Oh Jungkook's already fed him," I inform. He shuts the cupboard a little hard.

"I'm finding the shampoo."

"Jungkook already bathed him." As much as I think my husband is amazing, I feel sorry for Jimin. He always seems to be a few steps behind Jungkook.

"Oh could you get me the green tube in the top shelf?" I request. Men like to feel wanted right?

"Neh." His tone is a lot lighter and willing.

"Are you hurt somewhere?" He asks concerned as he gives it to me.

"No, it's for Jungkook's scratch I don't want it to scar."

"I need me some Nutella!" He exclaims and begins to raid the cupboards.

"Where is it? Oh wait let me guess lover boy finished it?" He retorts. If he wasn't rude I'm sure his life would be a lot easier.

"No... But he bought a whole lot more, they're in the pantry," I reply snobbish. He slams the cupboards shut and groans.

"I'm gone, I'm going," he says fed up. I see what this is about and it's so obvious.

"You can't get angry at him because you're jealous," I giggle.
He looks at me, trying to keep his cool.

"I'm not jealous of him. All everyone talks about is Jungkook! It's doing my head in. He's annoying. Look even Jimmy is finding him," he points out, now he's being stupid. Yesterday Jimmy wouldn't even let Jungkook near him.

"No he's not-"

"Oh Jimmy!" He exclaims, patting Jimmy as he came downstairs. I glance at Jimin to see his reaction - priceless.

"Hey guys!" Jungkook chimes full of life. Jimin looks at the both of us and screams before climbing the stairs to his room.

Jungkook and I shared some quality time together, we decided to play some board games. I know, I know, it's so not me but it's different now and I'm having fun. As they say, you can't think about yourself and be selfish in a marriage.

"Woo! High five!" Jungkook cheers after I win. I blush and shyly press my palm against his.
Quick and heavy footsteps come from Jimin's room down to where we were playing. We turn to see Jimin, looking at me intensely. He looks at my hand on Jungkook's, then at Jungkook. Finally he rests his eyes on the floor defeatedly.

"Hyung, I thought a buffalo was in the house," Jungkook laughs. Jimin didn't even smile. Instead he just looks at me with these eyes that are just indescribable.
"Sorry," he says in a low voice and turns away. I watch as he goes outside and takes off his shirt. My god, how can someone like him get like that. What does he even do? Pick up food and boom boom, abs?

"Hae Ri?" Jungkook's voice grabs my attention. I turn to him and smile while I watch as he glances at Jimin.

"What are you looking at?" He asks. No, there's no way I'm going to say I was looking at Jimin.

"Hm? Nothing, nothing, come on let's play," I smile again. Jungkook returns my smile but it fades too quickly.

"Maybe later? I just have too... Sort some things out." His attention is fixed outside.

"Oh, okay," I reply disappointed.

Curiously I look out the window and see Jimin viscously kicking a ball against the wall with Junkook talking behind him. I respect their privacy but It's killing me to know what they're talking about. All I can tell is Jimin is angry (as usual) and Jungkook is trying to calm him down.

Someone knocks on the door and I'm greeted with a young man.
"Hello, I'm Shim Changmin," he introduces. Was I supposed to know him?

"We work together?" He hints. Oh, I thought he looked familiar.

"You do know you're taking over the sports position for now? Until Mr. Kwak comes back," he reveals. No I didn't know and I'm pregnant.

"Yes, yes I know, please do come in," I say. We sit at the table while he discusses what I needed to know and what I should and shouldn't do.

"Mr. Shim!" Jungkook exclaims with shock. Ah, so this is Mr. Shim. Jimin strolls into the kitchen after Jungkook and takes out the milk carton. He drops it when he sees Mr. Shim.

"Boys what are you doing here?" He questions sternly. I mentally whine, he probably thinks something fishy is going on.

"I Liv-" Jimin's pride is going to bury him one day.

"They offered their service to help me out. It's hard being pregnant and by yourself," I cut off. Jimin's pride is going to bury him one day.

"So Mr. Shim, teach here was wondering why Jungkook's forehead is scratched." I swear I could strangle him right now.
A wave of fluster crosses Changmin's face but is replaced with calmness.

"He just slipped on the treadmill," he tells me, I nod my head, ah so that was it. I was worried he'd gotten into a fight. That poor boy is already full of scars.

"Really now?" Jimin asks sarcastically. Oh my gosh he's embarrassing me.

"Uh, boys please could you mow the lawn?" I demand. Jimin plasters on a smile, bows and leaves with Jungkook who has been dead silent all this time.

I face Changmin whose eyes trails after the boys. He later catches my eyes and continues lecturing me.

"Anyway, if you don't mind me asking, is the father around? Your husband? Boyfriend?" He begins to questions. What's it to him?

"Uh..." How am I supposed to answer this? Yes? No?

"Did you want to grab a coffee now?" He suggests before I could answer. I find him a little weird but I accept out of common curtesy.

We go up the road to a very beautiful café in his car. Much to my protest he buys us drinks and we sit at a table in the corner.

"Do mind me asking what your name is? It's just you seem so familiar."

I look at him considering what he says. Come to think of it, he does look like...

"Max?" I question. His face lights up and he snaps his fingers.

"We went to school together didn't we?" He states excitedly.

"Not exactly, you were my senior. I'm Lee Hae Ri," I point out. His jaw drops, I'd expect it though, after all I was that girl with frizzy hair, glasses and dressed like a hobo.

"No? You look amazing, really," he compliments. I blush before his phone chimes. He reaches into his pocket excusing himself and checking his text message.

"Oh I've got to go, it was lovely seeing you again," he says and pecks my cheek as he leans over the table. I look at him startled, why on earth did he do that?

"Sorry, I spent sometime overseas I guess it's become a habit," he kind of apologises. I remain in my seat for awhile enjoying some alone time. Everything's just become so stressful; work, pregnancy, trying to be a wife and not knowing wether or not to tell Jimin that he's the father. What will he do anyway? Laugh at my face, run away, pay some contribution, drop everything and be the best father or he could steal my child away from me. Urgh, why is this so hard. Why couldn't it be Jungkook?

I leave the café with a big heave and figure out how to get home. The least Changmin could've done was offer me a ride home but he did have an emergency. Hang on no, you don't just drive a pregnant woman actually, pregnant teenager, to a place of your choice and expect her to make her own way home.
I can't just call our driver because all our workers have the weekend off and I don't fancy walking or calling the devil's spawn. Jungkook could maybe pick me up on his bike?

Or you know what? I'll just catch a-
A loud horn beeps destroying my mental rage. I turn to see Jimin leaning against his car looking very pissed off.

"Having fun on our date were we?" I ignore his vicious attitude and roll my eyes. It was as if I should bow down to him on my knees because he did a huge favour for me. Screw him.

"It wasn't a-"


"Aish! Do you ever listen? If I tell you to stay away from someone, you stay away from them! I don't care if he is your royal majesty, just no! He's a creep okay?" He argues. That's just great: whatever I do is always wrong, I can never to the right thing with him. Anyway part of the reason I agreed to go out with him was to ask about how Jungkook was doing in his class.

"But Jungkook-"
"I don't care! That's it, his name is banned from now on. All anyone cares about these days is him," he cuts me off as he gestures for me to get in the passenger seat.

"So you do envy him," I murmur as I put on my seatbelt.

"Yeah okay, yes, yes I do. I'm only human," he replies as he begins to drive. Oh so he heard me.

"He has parents, he's smart, he can do basically anything, he can sing, dance, rap. He's loved by many, he's good looking, when he was still hungry I gave him my share..." He trails off and sighs.

"And then everything that I had and he didn't he had to snatch away," he states. Uh... No...

"I'm sure it's not like that," I try to sound positive. He glances at me and rolls his eyes.

"Yeah well Hae Ri it seems that way. The person I had that I felt actually loved me was Umma but ever since he came here all she's concerned about is him. Jimmy chooses him over me, you prefer him. I got stabbed for heaven's sake! Do I see anyone giving a single care? No! All you guys are concerned about is Jungkook's little scratch. You give him cream and you poke my wound... It's getting ridiculous." I sense that he's emotionally tired and almost like he's fed up with everything. I think about what he says as we pull into the driveway. He had a point and I can see where he was coming from. It's true, he got stabbed, far out he got stabbed. Here I am rushing around trying to figure out what happened to Jungkook and here's Jimin... Now I feel horrible. It's understandable why he's been sour.

"Are you in pain?" I question. He looks down and taps his index fingers on the bottom of the steering wheel.

"What do you think?" He grumbles.

"Tell me why you're angry."

"No."

"I'm not leaving until you do."

"Well have a nice life in your car!" He proclaims and unlocks the doors.

"Jimin," I say to stop him. The only way we can remotely get along is if he opens up to me. Can't he see I'm trying to make an effort as a sister? But also I just genuinely care, I know we can get along, it was everything but negative feelings on that morning when he was walking me up to catch a taxi. For once we actually wanted to be together, be near and care for each other.
It's too weird and awkward to feel that way now - that unimaginable world just got wiped out by our own mind and so far, I'm the only person remembering it.
I see him rub his forehead nervously as he slowly shifts his body to face me.
"Hae Ri, Jungkook knows he's not the father."

My lips part slowly... He knows? How and when?! Oh god I don't think I can face him ever again, he probably knows that I know that he isn't the father.
I don't even know what to say but my expression says it all.

"He told me that he keeps thinking it over and over. But he'll stay married to you because he knows he's going to have a good life and be somebody to someone."

"Is that what he said?" I ask rhetorically. That's actually very sweet.

"No, but I'd imagine-" I punch his arm.

"Ow!" He expresses. Does he think this is a joke? He imagined? Imagined? And he dares to tell me? Gosh he's so cruel and evil. I glare at him and leave the car, storming through the front door and in front of Jungkook who was eating on the kitchen bench.

"You don't have to force yourself to be with me,"

He stares at me as he slowly munches his food. I keep my eyes stern and strong, as I wait for Jungkook to finish swallowing what he was munching on. Oh for crying out loud, what could he be possible eating for him to take this long to swallow his food?! Bamboo, bricks, food he found in the garbage?

He swallows and it takes a second for him to open his mouth. He knew that I knew that he knew he wasn't the father.
"We're married anyway," he replies simply.

"Anyway? Jungkook it's not to late to turn back now, we'll get an annulment," I suggest. It's obvious he doesn't want to talk about this. Whether or not he does, I don't care, it's important.

"Don't you like me?" He asks out of the blue. Aw he thinks I'm doing this because I don't like him. I let out a sigh and relax my voice.

"Of course I like you, but that's not a reason for us to stay married."
He looks away obviously aggravated. I don't think he sees the issue here.

"Well you knew about it and didn't say anything," he grumbles. True, true ...

"Have you found someone?" He bombards in a relatively loud voice. I shake my head. As if anyone would go out with me. Creatively speaking he was that someone and I wouldn't cheat on him. He hardens his eyes on me as if he didn't believe me.

"No, Jung kook." I emphasise. Now he looks confused, I don't think he gets why I'm saying we should split.

"Then-"

Then Jimin comes up and kisses me while jungkook watches. "Let's talk, I don't want to lie... I know and I can't shake away the feelings I had for you."
Only joking.

"Hae Ri?" Jungkook interrupts my train of thought. I come back to reality and gross myself out. Ew why on earth was I fantasising about him. What the hell, no, no, I think my brain is fried.

Before I could say anything I feel something like a rock hit the back of my head.
"Ah!"I express. I spin around and see...

"Jimin!" Jungkook and I yell in unison. Why did he do that for? What a brute.

"Oh sorry. I need to work on my aim." Yeah sure.
I could I've fantasised about myself kissing someone so utterly annoying? Urgh he's always acting like his the big dog on campus.
"Is everything okay here?" He asks. Obviously not, now that you're here. I can sense Jungkook burning deeper and painful holes with his eyes at Jimin than I was.

"Yes everything is fine, I'm just talking to my wife," Jungkook replies. He called me his wife.

"Ah yeah a happy wife means a happy life, I get you. Take care of my sis yeah?" It was like he actually was my brother in the way he spoke and stood next to me.

"Jimin, you barely know her," Jungkook retorts. I try to contain my laughter as I snort.

"True... but I've seen her more," he argues. Oh god.

"What does that even mean?"

"I used to see her around."

"Yeah I wonder what else you've seen."

"Jungkook!" I yell as I lightly whack my hand across his chest. Could this get any worse or embarrassing for me? They're bickering like stupid schoolboys... Oh wait I forgot - they are schoolboys. I may as well be a lamp, even that'd get attention.

"Do you have a problem?" Jimin sassily questions as he takes a step towards Jungkook. No okay, apparently I don't exist.

"No but you seem to have a problem," Jungkook says as he takes a step towards Jimin.

"Well you've seemed wrong."

"That doesn't even make sense."

"Yes it does!"

"No it doesn't!"

"Well we all have some creative differences." At this point they're really close in each other's faces.

"This is a little too close for me," Jungkook points out. Jimin squints his eyes.

"Me too," he replies and they both take a step back.

"Hmm, want to play a game?" Jungkook challenges.

"You bet, let's go," Jimin's voice is low and harsh, kind of like when we... I swear, it's my prego brain making me think these things.

"Let's do it."

"Move out!"

So the boys are now in the lounge room and I'm still in the kitchen trying to work out what I'd witnessed. Rapid knocks on the door were heard so I open it.

"Woo party!" Suga cheers, as he invites himself in with two bottles of God knows what in his hands. Great, now BTS know where I live. On the bright side Suga looks the liveliest and awake he's ever been.
This is going to be a long night.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

heya I know know it's been forever but do you know how long this took me to write? 3 weeks, I'm not kidding, I've been sooooo busssy it's driving me nuts. Anyway I'm updating at school so I'll edit this when I get home, I'm currently doing theatre shows at the moment so it won't be until late. Anyway Aussie A.R.M.Ys how was the concert?!

and omg I love reading all your comments/messages and thank you thank thankyou for subscribing and upvoting!