Moving in

Pregnant With My Student

tumblr_inline_mghs6vm8TQ1r72uub.gif


"What are you doing here?" Jungkook questions Jimin. I quickly take the tablets off Jimin before he replies.

  "I can see you've made yourself at home. Do I bother you?" He says neutrally. I throw a glare at Jimin's way thinking if he could be any ruder.  The poor boy doesn't know our situation so of course seeing the devil's spawn here is a shock.
    Jungkook looked taken aback and confused like he'd had amnesia.
  "No, I was just wouldn't expect you here," he defends nicely.  Jimin stands up and passes me with a mischievous smile. I don't like the look of that.

   "Woops I didn't mention, Hae Ri's my adoptive mum's daughter," he announces.  Jungkook's eyes bulge wide open as he looks at me for confirmation. I smile weakly not knowing what to say because this has gotten a little awkward for me. 

   "Heol," he expresses.  "Dude I've known you for like twelve years and you didn't think to tell me?" He asks rhetorically as if he was offended. I'd be too if I was him. But I guess Jimin is just a secretive person that wants nothing really to do with me. I guess we have something in common.

   "We didn't know her well then," he answers.  Jungkook steps down to the floor and rubs his head.  

   "Yeah but I mean about how you're the adoptive son of the famous and rich Lee household. You guys are like the Kardashians of Korea, only less pretty and you actually do something, but that's not the point."

   "Who the hell are the Kardashians?" Jimin interrupts. We both look at him. Everyone knows who they are right? Even I do and I live under a rock...

   "Never mind. I just can't believe you lied to all of us," Jungkook concluded. Jimin marches over to the dining table and feasts his eyes over the prepared dinner.  I couldn't tell if he was enjoying this or hating it.  

   "I didn't lie and it's not that big of a deal," he says simply.  Jungkook remains looking shocked. He looks at me with his mouth open. I think he needed some assurance that Jimin was lying but unfortunately he was not.

   "I only found out, Umma kept it a secret for him," I say as I get off the couch.  Waddling past him, I shyly take his arm to guide him to the table.

   "Waa this is unreal!" He express with a palm pressed against his cheeks.  I sense Jimin's hateful  eyes on us so out of instinct I let go of Jungkook's arm.

"Yeah we're also cousins," Jimin muffles with his mouth full of rice. Doesn't he know when to stop?! The poor kid looks like he's going to pass out.

"No we're not," I yell.  Jimin kicks my chair away from the table as I go to pull it out. Is he for real? Really? What was he going to achieve by doing that?

"We'll sort of, her Uncle married my Aunty." He says casually.

"This is too much drama to take in," Jungkook claims as we sit at the table.  

"You have no idea what your talking about, and the worst is to come," he teases as he reaches over and pulls me my chair closer to the table.

"Oh no, what is it?" Jungkook yelps. Only the heavens new what nonsense this devil was going to spout.  A part of me hoped he'd say "you're not actually the father, I am".

"We're sharing my room Jungkookie," he cheers.  A look of horror crosses Jungkook's face as I glare at Jimin.  He got us worked up for nothing.

"You'd think that because you two are married and plus you turned your love into a baby, you'd be sharing the same room." Jungkook and I choke on our food. Jungkook wipes his mouth glancing at me blushing.

"Oh, no, no,  we don't love each other we were drunk," he defends.  Okay, cringe if you must, but that hurt.  It was like he was saying that the only reason he'd sleep with me is if he was drunk.  I know Jungkook doesn't love me, neither do I love him, but he completely shut the idea out and even the possibility of him liking me.

"Ah," Jimin acts surprised as he looks at me.  What a bastard, he knows I'm hurt and he wants me to know that he knows. "I'm just saying," he shrugs. I grit my teeth together and kick Jimin's leg under the table,   

   "Hae Ri! This is not a zoo!" Umma scolds as she comes into the room.

"She belongs in one," Jimin mutters.

"Jimin," she warns.  He smiles and gets up to pull Umma's chair out for her. Huh what a up.  We start eating in silence. Jimin secretly plotting my death, Umma trying to think of what to say and Jungkook seemed to be concerned over whether to eat his chicken with his rice or by itself.

"Isn't it nice we get to have a meal as a family," Umma ponders.

   "We're not a family," I grumble playing with my food.  I look up and see Umm's hurt eyes.

   "Oh I mean..." I try to revive myself but it was no use.

   "Tomorrow is labour day for our workers here," she changes subject.

   "What does that mean?" Jungkook questions. I look up out of habit and notice a long skinny  scratch on his forehead.

    "It means our workers won't be here tomorrow," she informs. Normally I'm always stuck doing all the work all by myself. Maybe because now things a different, meaning I'm with baby,  Umma might help.

    I stay up late marking papers before I fall asleep at the desk. In my dream I'm holding my child in my arms. She's looking up at me and smiling a toothless smile.  She's perfect, absolutely beautiful. Jungkook is there too, his arms are wrapped around my waist as his head rests on my shoulder.  I look up and see Jimin, my baby turns to ash and he lunges forward, weeping, trying to catch the remains. Jungkook turns me around and presses me against his chest for comfort. I'm suddenly ripped out of Jungkook's arms kicking screaming. My nails leaving their imprints on his skin.  I release myself and run back to his embrace.  Jimin comes behind Jungkook and stares at me, the ashes smothered across his face.  He reaches for me, tearing me out of Jungkook's arms once again.  He presses a hand against my stomach and leans in to kiss me before Jungkook takes me away. I walk away with him as Jimin remains behind embracing a child.

    "Noona!" I'm awakened from my dream by a familiar voice.

    "Oh, Jungkook,"  I smile still half asleep. He called me noona!

    "Hi, Umma forced me to ask you if...." He trails off as I feel my morning sickness coming to play. I jump out of my seat and run to my bathroom where I vomit. Wiping my mouth, I flush the toilet and wash my hands.  I apologise as I come out  and see Jungkook texting on his phone.

     "What did Umma want?" I ask. He locks his phone and puts it in his back pocket.

     "If you could take care of the laundry," he reveals. I sigh, here I was thinking it would be different.

     "Oh, okay, hey what happened?" I question as I stare at his cut.  He touches it and bites his lip.

     "Did you fall, did you get into a fight?" I become concerned with his lack of response. He narrows in his eyebrows.

     "Uh... It's okay, Mr. Shim sorted it out," he tries to avoid the subject, I know how to read people well enough to know that he wasn't going onto tell me. Anyway who is Mr. Shim? I've never heard of him before so I think I'll do some investigating tomorrow.  It's my job as his wife anyway...
   Without having the chance to freshen up I make my way to the laundry and sort out the dark delicates from the light delicates. 

     "What are you doing?" I glance at Jimin who stands in the doorway.  He really has nothing better to do than annoy me.

     "Why, do you have a problem?" I ask as I bend over.  Nausea overwhelms me so I hurry to the cubicle at the back of the laundry.  I was too late by a second so I end up spewing on my shirt, some of it falling at the tips of my hair.  Urgh, I feel revolting. 
  Hearing the tap run behind me, Jimin holds my hair back as we washes the vomit out.

     "Look up," he instructs, I do what he says and he wipes my mouth.

     "Open."  Suspiciously, I open my mouth with my mind running wild. He takes out some mouth wash and pours some into my mouth telling me to gargle.  I spit out the rinse after swooshing it around my mouth. I just don't get it, I don't ever think I'll ever understand him.  How can he be so good to me when he acts like I'm the thorn in his life?

     "Feel better?" I nod my head slowly.  He washes his hands as he tells me to take off my shirt. Instantly I think my ears are deceiving me so I ignore it.

     "Even though you want to go around smelling like a drunkard, I don't, so give me your shirt," he commands. There's no way in hell that's happening. He takes off his top gesturing for me to take it.

     "It's clean, give me your shirt," he says again. I grab his top and unwillingly remove mine with my back to him. He takes my shirt and puts it in the trough to soak it.  I feel his eyes on me as I put his baggy top on and look to the floor.

     "What?" I snap. He blinks out of his trance and shakes his head,
     "Nothing, you're really having a baby, huh?" It was like the news just finished processing in his head. I look at him, the father and nod.
      "Yeah, thanks, you didn't have to help me, Jungkook-"
      "Did nothing," he interrupts.  Here we go again....
       "Why are you always rubbing in the fact that Jungkook doesn't love me?" Silence. All he does is bend over and put clothes in the machine.  I watch his bare toned torso as it moves with restrained flexibility.  His wound is bandaged and I wonder if he's in pain.

"Jimin!" I call again. 

"I don't know, it's fun," he shrugs. As expected.  I cross my arms over my chest.

"Can you please stop?" I command.
He smiles and pinches my cheek.
"Aw sorry I didn't know you were sensitive," he coos. I whack his hand away and blush at his touch.

"I don't like him, so stop saying I do," I protest weakly.  He gives me a cheeky smirk.

"Whatever you say, sis." I tense up after being referred to as his sister.  It's uncomfortable and doesn't feel right, even he strains to say it. Apparently he always knew he was my sister which must've been why he seemed like he could approach me in the bathroom.  Hmm, which raises another question I put in the back of my mind.

"At the school dance, how did you know that my lipstick smudge was the size of my birthmark?" I bluntly ask. Okay maybe I should've attacked the question a little more slowly. All he does is stare at me for a second before pressing the machine buttons.

"Tell me," I command.

"No," he says simply.

"Tell me!"

"No!"

"Jimin!"

"Hae Ri isn't the fact that I'm your brother enough information?" He squeaks. Oh? Oh? No it's not enough information you're face tells me much more.  I think for a while and remember when he said he was always 'there,' and how'd he see me crying.

"You little ! You saw me!" I yell as I rest a hand on my belly.  Jimin was probably one of those stalkers in movies that stands outside your window. He sheepishly smiles.  I grumble and whack his torso feeling so molested.

"Ow! I didn't plan to! I was outside and I looked up in your window and you're back was on full display," he sulks as he leans against the laundry bench.
I feel so dirty and exposed,  why the hell aren't I dressed as a nun right now?

"Don't fret about it," he tries to calm me. I'm not going to say anything... Nope.

"When was that?" I croak. This is my horror story, urgh. Jimin's practically seen most of me by now.

"Uhh... When I was fifteen? I was going to see Umma but she was with Appa so I was loitering around."

"Did you always just 'hang' around?" If he did that's just a little creepy. 

"Not always. So have you given Jungkook that big punch?" He changes the subject. It registers that he's talking about the school dance and how he said to punch the father.

"No!" I yell. Jungkook should never be hit, not even with a flower or a leaf. 

"Pity, you rehearsed on me for nothing," he pretends to be disappointed.   I mentally scoff, because he was the one telling me to give the father a big punch in the gut.

"Yeah, what a pity," I roll my eyes sarcastically. He stares at me for a second too long. Do I have something on my face?

"Do you know?" He asks steadily, almost frightened you could say. Know what? What, possibly could I and he know?  For a second I wonder if he knows about us but I just shake it off.

"How love struck you're acting?!" He finishes. I sigh in relief, and glare at him. I am not.

"How about you go and have your nutrients," he suggests as he puts his hands on my shoulders and steers me out of the laundry.

   As I eat breakfast I receive a call from Jin. I thought something happened but he just wanted to talk. Apparently Suga has slimmed down and Rap-mon died his hair the wrong colour and everyone's teasing him because he looks like something from Monsters INC. J-hope bought a new stereo and has been annoying everyone with his hyperactivity of jumping and dancing around. Especially Suga who is now sleep deprived and threatens to move in with us.
   Apparently Jin thinks he's going to be the Godfather of my child. In the background of hearing all this I hear V sulking as he proclaims he has no friends.  He snatches Jin's phone and whines about how he missus me and his traitor friends. I look over at the two boys playing video games and sigh. Just imagine the seven of them here at once. Ugh what a nut house this would be.
   After about an hour and a half of hearing complete nonsense that was so entertaining, we said our goodbyes and left the call.

    Umma kept ordering me around but Jimin yelled at her to have some sense. For the rest of the day I tried to rest in my room but Jungkook came in asking if I could teach him about algebra, logs and proving. I didn't mind it, I was excited to know that he was eager to learn.
   It was almost one a.m. Jungkook was completely out of it as he lay sprawled out across my bed. All I could think about is food so I sneak downstairs. Turning the corner I receive the shock of my life.


"Holy shi-"

"Ah that is not the language an educated young lady should use." Jimin scolds me. He's sitting on the bench, swinging his legs over the edge as he's eating my Nutella with a large spoon.

"What are you doing?!" I panic. He takes another spoonful as he looks at me harshly.

"Nutrients for pregnant women my , this is delicious.  I bet that's why you didn't want me to have it." Yes Jimin, at least you have some sense.  Anyway that's what I'm craving and I don't plan to go without it.

"Give it," I command. He passes it and all that's left is a very thin layer around the inside sides of the container. "You can have it," I say handing it back.

"Thanks.  Midnight snacking?" He raises a brow. I nod my head and ask how Jungkook was doing in sport.  I discovered that this Mr. Shim was the sports teacher.

"Ask your husband yourself," he says in-between mouthfuls. 

"He won't tell me why his face is scratched and who did it," I complain. He rolls his eyes and acts like he cares a great deal.

"Oh wow, I wouldn't recommend you dealing with Shim seonsangnim." Oh but I will. I grab a muesli bar and say I'm going off to bed.

"'Night sis." He engulfs me into a tight, unexpected hug.  He takes a few seconds before releasing me.

"What was that for?" I question his odd behaviour.  He shrugs his shoulders as he glues his sight to the floor.

"I felt like it." Okay what ever floats his boat. It was comfortable and assuring.  I liked it, I guess.


 

Okay I know I haven't updated in a week, I just couldn't figure out what to type -.- sorry but I hope it was decent enough???

May I just say how happy and thankful I am towards all of you! xxxxxxx