Not a chapter!!

Pregnant With My Student

 

I get the feeling that a lot of you are confused and thank you for telling me, I really respect that! Xxx so I'm just going to give a little run down of the previous chapter/s . 

 

jimin was adopted by Hae Ri's mum as a favour for her sister-in-law's ill sister, so her and her husband could at least see him grow up (if it makes sense) Hae Ri's mum was the woman he was referring to in the early chapters about how a woman used to go into the hospital to care for him.  Now, when Jimin was old enough to witness how manipulative Hae Ri's Appa was, he wanted no part to do with him. What sparked this was when he found out about how his score was changed so Hae Ri Could win in the competition and have 3 years of free education. Jimin was the rightful winner and with the money that his ill parents could have payed for their surgery, they payed for his school fees and didn't have enough money (they didn't tell Hae Ri's mum so she didn't know otherwise she would have helped them out)  hence they died.  

   That's why Jimin cant live with his adoptive family anymore because he can't stand the sight of 'that man'. But now that he's gone, Jimin feels he can just return back home and live the luxury life - that's why he's living there now (abandoning bts I know) 

hae Ri never noticed him when he was around Sometimes because she was always caught up studying or doing interviews for all her achievements etc... And mostly because he was always 'outside' hence why the whole ' I see I see everything more than you'd want me too' kind of thing he says - which I'll get into in the next chapters. 

and does Jimin know he's the father? Well.... That's something going to be revealed soon. 

Hope this cleared some things up, if it didn't let me know and I'll try to explain again!