Vinth. 15

Vinth.

 

 

 Vinth. 15

 

      “I’m glad you make time to come visiting us.” Yunho meets the warrior in his personal work chamber. “How are you? I really wish we could meet sooner.”

Changmin takes the offered seat. “I’m fine, your majesty.”

      “Yunho.” The ruler corrects. “We are friends first before royal officials. Let’s go back to that.”

Changmin wonders how they could go back to friends after one of them snatched what precious from the other. “I’d be honored.”

      “I’m sorry.” Yunho’s body gestures emphasize the apology. “Truly sorry for what had happened. You had to wear the scapegoat share for my faults as the person in responsibility. My faults, my queen and consort’s faults as well.”

Changmin chooses not to comment.

      “There are a lot of things we need to straighten out before we trust our friendship again. Mostly from my side.” Yunho begins. Nana’s reception is the perfect occasion to invite this ex assistant general’s presence to the Palace. He has to thank Yoochun for it. Now, let’s deal with the awkwardness. “I’m sorry I was too busy with my personal matters that I failed to notice your proposal to one of Cair’s carrels. I should have been more considerate, both as first person of Cair and as a friend. I should be happy hearing your progress in life but instead, I ruined your personal life. My bad, Min. I’m deeply sorry for that.”

Changmin isn’t as angry at Yunho as he is at Jaejoong. “It’s not your fault, your majesty. Junsu hadn’t accepted my proposal. You couldn’t have had known before he did. He’s technically Cair’s carrel though I did ask his willingness to be my private honored carrel.”

Yunho’s shoulder relaxes a bit. One burden lifted from him. “I didn’t know he’s a Kim either.”

      “None but his highness leading general Prince Park, his highness prince Jung Il woo and my fellow close warrior friends knew about it.” Changmin plays fair. “We didn’t announce who he was. I don’t know why he didn’t use his Kim name but I respected his decision.”

Yunho clears his throat. “Has Prince Park told you about the earring?”

Changmin fists harden. “Yes.”

      “That your carrel could have been my consort instead of Jaejoong?”

The thought claws Changmin’s painful heart. “Yes, your majesty.” Junsu as the ruler’s consort? It sounds bad and unfitting. Junsu should only be his carrel. His Junsu. No other name fits Junsu’s but his. Don’t sleep but in my bed.

      “I shouldn’t reveal this to anyone but I think you deserve to know.” Yunho leans forward. “The Zhangs didn’t take the Vinth back.” He says in semi whisper. “Aventa Vaya firmly said the given Vinth means its destination. The bearer couldn’t take them back. They even handed the third vial when I went there to return the Vinth to them.”

Changmin just blinks.

      “Despite the ugly misunderstanding on that awful night, The Zhangs, in this case, general Young, said he was thankful to us for giving shelter to Junsu all these years. He said that Aventador Mars still held a bit of grudge against us we shouldn’t add the bitter chalk on it but as the time passes, Mars would forget it. Vaya also requested us not to talk about the Vinth anymore. It’s bad already that Cair leaked the well kept information about the Zhangs keeping the vinth, please don’t amplify it to the world. Mars and Cassius were restricting visitors onto their land due to the leaking words. People swarmed their home wanting to find the hidden well.”

      “It’s understandable.”

      “And my consort begged to be allowed to see Junsu.” Yunho’s fingers go stiff. “Denied. We are told to leave Windheart as soon as Jaejoong mentioned his cousin’s name.”

Changmin’s back is as tense as his beating heart.

      “Aventa Vaya hinted us Junsu wasn’t in windheart. Just that. No more. I couldn’t stay longer because I had to go home dealing with Florian people.” Yunho could see the stiffness on the warrior’s figure. “Jaejoong insisted to stay. I left him and several men there to guard him. I believe he would tell you what he found in person. I wish I could help you more, Min. I know how it feels to be parted from someone dear to you.” Yunho bites his lip. “I made mistake by putting personal matter before Cair’s importance. I granted my queen’s wish for the Zhangs’ arrival because I wanted to solve our personal problem. It led to bigger problem instead. I hope you could understand and tolerate my failure.”

Changmin needs no more than half a minute to reply. “It was my fault as well, your majesty. I opposed you in front of public eyes. I said harsh accusation onto your better judgment. I was reckless.”

      “We understand your reaction.” Yunho is relieved Changmin doesn’t give him cold shoulder anymore. “None expected they would take Junsu. I was about to throw them out of the palace when I thought they were picking Jaejoong.”

      “Junsu chose to leave.” Changmin feels the repetitive knife cut inside him. “I had tried to make him stay, to bring him back.” To live with him. “But he chose his step cousin.”

Yunho would go giving the warrior some comforting pats on his back hasn’t he remembered it’s the palace. His personal work chamber is part of the palace. He can’t ignore that fact.

      “I was mad at everyone back then.” Changmin confesses. “The prison gave me room and time I needed to cool my anger down and to see reality as reality. Junsu didn’t want to live in Cair for some reasons I didn’t and wouldn’t know. I could accept that now.”

      “I’m…” Yunho couldn’t find the correct words. “I’m grateful for your understanding. I’m glad we settle this out.”

Changmin returns the smile.

      “Friends again?” Yunho holds out his fist.

      “I’d rather not befriend a ruler, your majesty.” Changmin slowly moves his fist.

      “You are good friend with my brothers. Why couldn’t I?” Yunho makes a face. “My consort is your carrel’s relative too.”

Changmin bumps his fist against Yunho’s. “I’m just a common citizen now.”

      “About that.” Yunho starts to grin. “I would like to propose an offer for you. You see, people put Jaejoong and Ara in the receiving end of their dissatisfaction. He gets a lot of malicious remarks, curses, swearing and dead wishes from anon.”

Changmin doesn’t feel sorry at all.

      “So do the rest of the Kims.” Yunho goes on. “I know you said you’re not planning to rejoin royal force, I respect your wish but would you consider a spot as one of royal elite private warrior?”

Changmin looks at the ruler like Yunho has just said something very funny.

      “If you agree, I will issue your appointment through my royal stamp. You are in full authority to select your own men and full access to the palace, defense department, special force as well as the Arena.”

It’s tempting but Changmin prefers to be left alone. “The league is watching me, your majesty. They are thinking I’m plotting followers against you.”

      “Better reason for you to be elite private warrior. The league will see no more reason to watch you and you would be a great help for my queen and my consort. You only have to answer to me or to Prince Park as the leading general.”

      “I plan to do something else, your majesty.”

      “Please do consider about it.” Yunho bargains. “I lose a lot of trust from Cair, Min. I need as many reliable men as I could gather.”

      “What if I really plot a rebel against you?” Changmin dares.

Yunho puts on small smile. “So be it. Sometimes you have to bargain with your luck though my heart tells me you are too good to waste your skill and talent for mere a ruler status.”

--

The royal queen waits till the leading general Prince Park leaves Nana’s resting chamber. It’s been common understanding that Prince Park always spends more time with Nana after her reception. Nana has a soft spot for the mentioned Prince amongst the others that she never refuses the prince’s company. She knocks on the old healer lady’s chamber door a while after the maid reported to her that Prince Park has left the chamber.

      “Come, your majesty.”

Ara hugs the healer lady. “I’m sorry for interrupting your rest, Nana.”

Nana waves her hand nonchalantly. “Yoochun massaged my old tired muscles and bones. I’m better now. Come tell this old woman what’s bothering you.”

Ara holds the woman’s hand in rising hope. “I.. The Vinth is with us, Nana.”

The old woman’s eyes widen in surprise. “You have Vinth? God generous giver, you’re so lucky, child.”

      “My husband asked me to wait till Cair is in more conducive situation. The riots, conflicts and political arguments have been loitering around Cair nowadays.”

      “He’s right.” Nana agrees. “Once you drink Vinth, you’ll need better care and treatment especially from your husband. How did Vinth come to you?”

Ara bites her inside lip. “It’s.. sad long story.” She looks down. “Lives lost, hearts broken, my husband nearly left his throne, people hate us, Nana.”

The old woman squeezes the queen’s hand. “How come it’s so bad? Vinth means to be a gift, not a curse.”

      “The bearers.. asked something.. someone who…” The queen inhales deep. “Someone who was the reason for the hates we received. His majesty found no consolation from his people but very few ones who’re willing to understand. The rest are turning backs at us, Nana. They blamed us for this someone.”

      “Someone important for Cair?”

Ara has no idea. She doesn’t know who Junsu was. She doesn’t even knows Junsu was one of Cair’s carrel. She never met him, never knew his existence yet this person has turned her life upside down mercilessly.

      “It’s.. the royal consort’s relative.” The queen says in suppressed tone as if it’s a crime to say it out loud.

      “A Kim?” Nana has guessed from the start. “That deserted heart who holds the answer for Cair and the Zhangs.”

Ara blinks. How could Nana know? She hasn’t mentioned the name yet.

      “You have to wait longer, your majesty.” Nana tries to comfort the queen’s restlessness. “The hatred you feel wouldn’t be good for the future live you are going to nurture inside you. Something must be done to bargain with the hatred.”

      “What..” Ara feels the lump in her stomach. “What should I do, Nana? What must I do? My husband hardly listens to me anymore since.. He keeps distance from me.” The queen blinks back the peeping eye water. “He’s always with Jaejoong. He takes comfort from him most of the time than sharing his thought with me.”

The healer touches the royal queen’s shoulder, caressing. “Things will get better slowly. Please be more patient, your majesty.”

      “I feel like an outcast in the palace.” Ara exhales releasing some tight knots on her chest. “I want to help and redeem my mistakes too, Nana.”

The old healer woman gestures the queen to lean close. “Perhaps you could help something.”

The queen notes down in her mind everything Nana is whispering to her.

--

Changmin still couldn’t forgive Jaejoong out of the three royal throne figures. For him, Jaejoong is the bigger cause for Junsu’s misery. Jaejoong ignored and forgot Junsu’s existence on purpose. Jaejoong cared nothing but his own status and his well being. Jaejoong who is now sitting not far from him, trying to break the icy silence.

If it’s not the royal private work chamber of the Cair’s ruler’s, Changmin would have snapped or snarled or even clawed the royal consort. Being in one room with Jaejoong just sharpen the painful images of Junsu’s leaving, of Junsu’s sad yet warm eyes, of Junsu’s perfectly trained carrel smiles, of Junsu’s rejections, of simply Junsu.

      “I couldn’t see or meet him.”

Huh? You had eight years wasted ignoring him when Junsu was in Cair, royal consort. Why bother going far to the Zhangs’ land seeing Junsu?

      “I wanted to return his earring.”

You had to wait till Junsu’s step cousin reminded you that it’s Junsu’s earring you’re wearing, huh? You wouldn’t give a darn care returning it to Junsu hadn’t Juno pointed it out in front of Yunho, would you?

      “I’m sorry, warrior Shim.”

For what? For being too self centered? For being A kim? For taking advantages of Junsu’s disappearance?

      “I really tried to see and talk to him. I want to apologize. I need to. I must. I asked around about him there. None said a word. None seemed to know where he was. Juno told me to go home or I would get hurt. I begged and persisted to be allowed to stay a bit longer. I just need to see Junsu once and get his forgiveness. Juno sent me to the border instead.”

      “Juno.” Changmin repeats the name in cynicism.

      “Yes. Kim Juno. He’s the closest to Junsu back then in Malthveck.” Jaejoong rubs his nose out of habit when he’s uneasy. “Juno was always the out spoken and defiant one among us. He had bad argument with our late chief once because of Junsu’s mother’s condition. It was intense. Juno left our home few weeks later. I don’t know much about him and Junsu since we lived far from each other and Junsu was hardly seen but at school. I didn’t see him at all after graduation. They said he never left his home taking care of his mother.”

Yet you still neglected him here even more, Changmin’s fists are so hard it hurts.

      “Do you.. like him?”

Changmin stares coldly at the royal consort. “Does it matter?” He snaps can’t hold it back anymore.

Jaejoong feels the sting of Changmin’s resentment. “It does, for me.”

      “Nevermind.” Changmin grits his teeth. “It’s irrelevant to you.”

      “Warrior Shim.” Jaejoong’s eyes cross the cold accusing stare. “He’s still my far cousin however bad things have been. It’s very bad and too late of me to say this but I do care about him.”

      “You have funny way to show it.”

      “It’s my irreparable mistakes.” Jaejoong confesses, heart shrinks at Changmin’s blatant reproach and bitter judgment. “It’s my fault that I forgot and ignored him, I take full charge of it. I had tried looking for him here before, warrior Shim. I searched for him quietly but I failed. Heechul told me he was sent as servant to your family. Heechul went there to see him but it’s too late.” Jaejoong explains. “The night when Juno took Junsu with him was the very same night Heechul went to your house.”

It doesn’t change a thing. “He didn’t want to meet you.”

      “He didn’t.” Jaejoong nods. “I should have had looked for him earlier.”

Changmin sees nowhere of their conversation. “I guess it’s just it.”

      “No, Warrior shim. It’s not.” jaejoong shakes his head. “I left a letter for Junsu before I went back to Cair. I wrote about your prison sentence and your statements during royal public hearing. I asked him to write me back whenever he has read the letter. I handed the letter to one of the Zhangs’ warriors. Let’s hope he would get and write me back.”

Changmin doubts Junsu would.

      “I still need to return his earring.”

      “Why don’t you just send it to the Zhangs?” Changmin tsks. “You know Junsu wouldn’t bother to meet any of us. Sending it to the Zhangs would be easier than seeking chance meeting Junsu in person. He might tell you to keep it for yourself if you could manage to meet him. He gave it to you because of his majesty. Now Juno is with him, no such need for lucky charm earring anymore.”

--

      “Where are you taking Nana?” Il woo tsks the leading general Prince Park. “To see your Kims carrels? Which one of which will be the ultimate winner of your heart?”

Yoochun punches Prince Jung’s back with intended force. “Dasoom would bend your knees very soon, Jung.”

      “Ouw.” Il woo rubs his punched back. “Easy, paw. Was just kidding.”

      “Would you please give Nana company while I’m dragging Changmin here?”

      “Naahh.” Il woo refuses. “She never fails giving me creeps. Who knows what she would say about me. No.”

Yoochun snickers. Il woo has a good experience with Nana’s jokes. “Then please get those rock stoned head long legs here in an hour.”

Il woo makes a face. “Why me? Changmin is no better company than a colony of ants.”

      “You’ll soon find out.”

      “Changwook? Jonghyun?”

      “I’d prefer you, your highness. Changwook will do the trick but I need your presence when Changmin meets Nana personally.”

Il woo gives the prince a thoughtful look. “Okay. I’ll get his long legs kicked your a** within an hour.”

 

Changmin’s cold glaring eyes multiply its volume when Yoochun grins at him innocently. “What now? Couldn’t you two get a tail grasp of the term leave me alone?”

      “Good boy.” Yoochun pats the pissed off warrior. “My offer is still on. Sword, pear, whip, blade, axe, you choose.”

      “I told you I’m not planning to step my foot inside the Arena.” Changmin scowls. “Whatever you are scheming right now just abort it, your highness.”

Yoochun’s grin is more cheery. “You wouldn’t disappoint us.”

      “Whatever.”

      “Eii, don’t be such a hurry escaper. I’ve got news about Junsu.”

      “Yeah right.” Changmin yanks Yoochun’s hand off of his arm. “And Il woo is marrying carrelita Kim Tae Hee.”

      “Why do you me in?” Il woo protests at once. “It’s all Yoochun’s idea. I’m totally innocent now.”

Yoochun tugs Changmin’s robe to walk after him. He ignores the banter of Changmin and Il woo behind him as he leads the two to a wide open space next to his private bed chamber. Changmin’s firing objections dies down at once when his glaring eyes load a view of sitting comfortably Nana and the ever alluring carrelita Kim Hyuna.

      “Babe.” Yoochun playfully pulls Hyuna onto him. “Don’t feed that woman with ideas. Keep your naughtiness for me only, okay?”

      “We were just talking about flower and perfume.” Hyuna pouts, complaining. “Why did you think I was badmouthing you?”

      “Cause I know how bad your mouth could be.” Yoochun winks at the beautiful carrelita. “Now would you please-

      “Perfume and flower.” Hyuna leans away from the prince.

      “Anything for you.”

The carrelita giggles leaving the men and the healer lady alone. Il woo and Changmin have identical looks on their faces that Yoochun ignores easily.

      “Warrior Shim Changmin is here, Nana.” Yoochun takes the spot of the healer’s right side.

Changmin bows his head and body at the healer. “Shim Changmin is at your service, ma’am.”

Nana studies the tall warrior through her old half shaped mood eyes. “It’s really you.”

Il woo sends a look to the other prince which Yoochun responds with blinking eyes thrice.

      “Sit with me.”

Changmin throws menacing glare at the two princes before he complies.

      “It’s been a long while since Iast time I did this.” Nana reaches the warrior’s hand. “I hope it’s good enough.”

      “What’s good enough?” Changmin asks out of curiosity.

      “Sharing my sight with people.”

      “I beg your pardon?” Changmin nearly jolts from his seat, stricken off guard.

      “Do you.. ah you still keep it.” Nana smiles at the lost look warrior. “Hold my hand still.” She breathes and closes her eyes, concentrating.

      “Wait, ma’am.” Changmin doesn’t want to. “I’m not-

The first image of the very familiar body, soaked wet, bleeding and unmoved shuts Changmin’s objection in an instant. Changmin winces shutting his eyes out of his awareness receiving more images of the person he dearly misses.

      “Careful!! Don’t move him too much!!”

      “Oh my God his bleeding!”

      “Everybody leave!!! Leave!!”

      “Ma’am, would you please do something! Do something!!”

      “Water! Warm! Cloths!! Hurry!!”

      “Junsu! Can you hear me? Can you hear me? Junsu! Junsu?!”

Changmin’s eyes sting with hot water.

      “Ma’am! he’s still unconscious. It’s been two days.”

      “The poison went too far in his blood system, Aventador. The antidote needs longer time to work.”

      “Couldn’t you give him more medicine? Herbs? Concoction? Potion? Anything? Please? Please?”

      “More dosage would harm him further.”

      “Please, ma’am. Please. I couldn’t lose him. I couldn’t.”

      “Mars...”

      “The arrow was for me, Young. For me! Why did he take it? Why didn’t he just let it kill me?”

      “Junsu didn’t know it, Mars. He was just there.”

      “But why must it be him? Why not me?”

      “He’s going to be fine.”

      “It’s poisonous hawk arrow. How could you say he would be fine? It’s three days already!!”

      “….”

      “Ma’am, please be honest with me. Will he wake up? Will he make it? will he survive the poison?”

      “I’m doing my best, Aventador.”

      “Will he come back to us, ma’am?”

      “Let’s pray for that. For now, all we could do is wait.”

Il woo pats Changmin’s sobbing shoulder. Changmin’s chest and shoulders move uncontrollably along with the raining tears from his shut eyes. His tight grip over Nana’s hand exposes his white knuckles showing his struggle.

      “Junsu? Junsu? Oh God. Junsu! you’re awake.”

      “Junsu! You brat! You scared us!!”

      “.. Mars.. um.. my chest..”

      “Why did you do it to me, Junsu? Why did you take that arrow for me?”

      “Mars! Don’t hug him too hard!”

      “….”

      “Ma’am, what do we need for his recovery?”

Nana watches the thick running tears on the warrior’s cheeks wetting their holding hands. “He almost lost his life, warrior. He obeyed the call from the dark end. I did my best to call him back but he dismissed it. His pain and sorrow were way too deep to be healed. It’s his burdened pain, not his physical wound.”

Changmin couldn’t speak a word. Too drowned in inexplicable emotions.

      “You’ll see more after this. I’ll show you his journey back to life but please hold yourself.”

Changmin could only nod.

Junsu’s cold body was floating in the deep down of the blue green sea. He went down lower and lower reaching the sea’s lap. His pale white face was serene, in deep peaceful of long sleep that would be eternal one soon.

      “Oh.. look Aerzoo. Look.”

The water waved mildly swaying Junsu’s hair. “He’s leaving, Vinth.”

      “Poor soul. Look into his heart. Such a sad singing song.”

Junsu’s body landed on the sea’s floor.

      “Deserted heart. He must be very lonely.”

      “What are you doing, Vinth? He’s leaving.”

A sheer golden light swept Junsu’s cold lifeless form.

      “He looks like you, Aerzoo.”

      “Like me?”

      “Yes, like you.”

      “I look nowhere like this leaving human, mind you.”

      “Ahaha.. you’re cute when you whine.”

      “Vinth!”

      “No, look at him closer. He looks like you. Like us before we’re granted to be together.”

      “Hmm..”

      “It’s sad.”

      “Should we take him?”

      “Do you mind? I feel like taking him with us. His heart is so lonely.”

      “It’s not that lonely, Vinth. See? His heart has a name.”

      “Just a name and a shadow. A tiny dot in his wide empty deserted heart.”

      “Too much stain. No space for love.”

      “We’ll make room for it, Aerzoo. This human deserves warmer heart.”

      “As you wish, my goddess.”

Changmin slowly flutters his eyes open. He’s not sitting on the chair in front of the lady healer anymore. He’s kneeling down on the floor, head dropped the lowest it could go as the tears and sobbing shoulders recedes to silent cry.

Yoochun and Il woo are on his left and right, supporting him from collapsing. No words leave their lips but the consoling eyes and comforting hands caressing.

      “It’s your name and your shadow.” Nana speaks clearly. “His heart is deserted for too long that he has no room for anything but pain and sorrow yet somehow you trespassed the mountainous stains and left your trace there.”

Changmin is in bad struggle that his brain and voice abandon him altogether.

      “You might see him again.” Nana the warrior’s hair. “Someone will have to remove your trace from his heart to gain his acceptance. Are you willing?”

      “Carrel Hanxi will come?” Il woo asks the healer.

      “He might.” Nana replies. “Or might not. It depends on the other pursuer.” She turns to Changmin again. “You might have to face the other pursuer in a duel, warrior. It’s a heart matter but with it, comes along two nations and massive force that would end up either with lives loss or peace.”

Prince Jung Il Woo takes long deep breaths. Nana leans down to whisper into the warrior’s ear, hearable enough for the silently crying man, not loud enough to be caught by the other two princes’ hearing sense. They still catch a word or two yet Yoochun and Il woo do not bother to hear the lowly spoken words.

      “Call him closer, warrior. If he does keep your trace in his heart, he’ll hear your call. A deserted heart trusts none and has no home to reside but if he comes here hearing your call, you might be his home.” Nana kisses the warrior’s side forehead. “It’s going to be difficult and rocky. Weapons will do nothing good for all of you three.”

Changmin squeezes Nana’s hand saying his yes. It’s too hard for him to see Junsu’s cold unmoved and bleeding body he felt like half of his own life is ripped out from him yet it also lit his heart seeing and knowing that Junsu didn’t truly reject him. Junsu didn’t take him for nothing. He has a chance, however tiny it is, to win Junsu, to be accepted. His voice is lost ruled over by his tide up high and down feels. His knees are numb from supporting his posture. His hands freeze on their way holding and being held by the old lady healer’s hands. His eyes are stinging hot and watery he couldn’t see things clearly but the vivid image of Junsu lying down on the floor of the sea, sleeping in peace.

      “Nana?” Yoochun breaks the quietness with his soft call.

Nana lifts her head and shoulders up. She smiles at the two princes, nodding her head. “I’m tired. Been a long time.”

      “Please have little rest here until you feel a bit better.” Yoochun offers. His tone sounds like an order than an offer.

      “Will you let your carrelitas entertain me while I’m resting my old eyes and bones?”

Yoochun nearly tsks. “Alright.” His nose is a bit scrunched.

--

Yunho finds the tall warrior waiting for him in the ruler’s royal conference chamber. Changmin wears his full armor carrying his sword with him in a firm alerted standing posture. The coldness is gone from his eyes replaced by determination and commanding will.

      “What good news am I going to hear?” Yunho smiles at the tall warrior.

      “I’m taking his majesty’s offer to use my limited capacity as one of Cair’s warriors. Does his majesty grant this ungrateful person a place in Cair’s royal force?”

The ruler extends his smile. “Royal force would be honored with your presence and contribution, warrior Shim. Now, tell me, is it a private elite royal warrior or you are thinking of your former position?”

      “Any one is my honor, your majesty.”

      “Private royal warrior it is then. Your service is sought on my account. Follow me please.” The ruler claps his hand summoning officials on duty. They proceed the usual bureaucracy in appointing warriors onto their new post. Changmin kneels down before the throne and the ruler saying his warrior vow to serve Cair with his all.

      “You are welcomed and treasured as Cair’s heart and pillar.” Yunho ends the procession.

      “I’ll do my very best, your majesty.”

Yunho stamps the ratification parchment handing it to the royal secretary to be forwarded to defense department.

      “Am I allowed to know what motivated your decision?” Yunho casually asks.

      “I want to make Cair a decent home for someone.”

Yunho doesn’t really get what Changmin says but he’s grateful to it nevertheless. “Let’s make Cair a loving home for everyone.”

Especially for a deserted heart Changmin loves and can’t wait to hold in his arms.