Home Is Where We Belong

Ricsyung's Dribbles

Summary : How Hyesung and Eric deal their relationship's matters when Eric told him that he's moving...

A/N : It's been awhile since I updated this! I miss my subscribers~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'What have you done this time, Hyesung...' Hyesung's manager sighed as they were walking towards the CEO's office.

'Hyung, it's not true' Hyesung rolled his eyes before knocking the door.

After hearing the words 'Come in', Hyesung looked at his manger before entering.

'Don't worry, CEO-nim will not kill you' he winked mischievously.

'Yah, that brat...' his manager sighed.

'CEO-nim~' Hyesung chirped as he walked inside.

He halted his step when he saw someone else in the room. 

'I guess I should make my move now. I'll see you later, CEO-nim' the tall guy stood up and bowed politely.

'You'll be staying in Korea for a few weeks right, Eric-sshi?' the CEO asked his director.

'Yes, CEO-nim. I have important things to do here' 

'Okay... You may go now' he gestured.

Eric looked at Hyesung briefly and walked out the door. But he leave the door slight opened when he heard the CEO scolded Hyesung.

'YAH, SHIN HYESUNG! THIS IS THE SECOND SCANDAL THIS MONTH!' CEO Kim yelled.

Eric smirked and closed the door shut before leaving.

Eric : Like always huh.

'CEO-nim... In life you have to relax' Hyesung said casually as he slumped himself on the sofa.

'Do you really want to see me die early?' he sat across Hyesung.

Hyesung's eyes widen and waved his hands, 'Of course not! Plus, you know the rumours aren't true' he assured him.

Shin Hyesung was a multitalented singer who used to be in an idol group. His popular rose fame as soon as he made his solo debut. Because of that, he had many fans following him around that he can't even eat or go for a walk. Desperately wanting to go out, he always go out at nights and usually brought his friends along. One of his close friends was the girl involved in his recent scandal.

Lee Young. One of top young actresses that was in the industry was longer than Hyesung. They were actually high school friends and kept in contact once Hyesung debuted. But the society misjudged them saying that they've been together for years now.

'But this could affect your career!' he scolded Hyesung again.

Hyesung took a deep breath and nodded, 'Yes, I'm sorry... I wouldn't do it again' he apologised as he was too lazy to argue.

'Good... Now I'll have to push your comeback to next month until the rumours died down'

Hyesung stood up and bowed as an apology, 'I'm sorry again, CEO-nim. I'll go for my practice now' he said as he leave the office.

Hyesung : Sigh... We're just friends

X

‘Ahhhh! This is so boring…’ Hyesung sighed tiredly as he placed his head on the table. He was currently in the studio producing some new songs as all his works have done and was currently preparing for another comeback for next year.

As he kept his eyes closed, he didn’t hear the door was opened and the next thing he knew was a sound that an object was put on the table. When he slowly opened his eyes, he saw a bottle of green tea.

‘What are you doing?’ someone asked.

Hyesung smiled widely when he recognised the very familiar voice. Not caring on who was going to barge in, he hugged the owner’s voice tightly and said in a happy tone, ‘I haven’t seen you in forever!’

The guy chuckled and hugged the singer tighter, ‘But I saw you yesterday’

‘That’s not counted! When did you arrive?’

‘Yesterday and I straight went to the company to discuss something with the CEO’

Hyesung looked up to his boyfriend and blinked, ‘To discuss what?’

Eric gestured him to seat on the couch near them. Before he could say anything, he kept on holding Hyesung’s hands as if making sure that Hyesung won’t go ballistic when he was going to hear the news. Hyesung on the other hand knew that whatever Eric was going to say was a bad news and he wouldn’t like it. Better now or forever.

‘I’m going to stay in US for a couple of years…’ Eric dropped the bomb and cut Hyesung off by continuing, ‘It isn’t my decision, I tried to talk to CEO and find other people to replace me but failed’ Eric said calmly but they both knew that under those calmness was a pure sadness.

‘B-But…’

No words could come out from Hyesung’s mouth as he was too shocked to say anything. Eric was one of the directors in the company he was working under and that was when they met each other. Eric and Hyesung knew that Hyesung debuting meant they won’t have time together. But despite that, they still made time for each other, as a result of 3 years relationship.

‘When?’

Even though Hyesung spoke that one word, Eric knew what he was thinking.

‘In a month’ he sighed.

‘C-Can I think about this carefully please…’ Hyesung asked. He knew that even if he didn’t let Eric go, the older guy still go because it was an instruction from the big boss.

Eric nodded and planted a kiss on Hyesung’s forehead before standing up, ‘Okay. We’ll talk about this later. Goodbye, Hyesungie. Don’t stay here too late’

‘Okay, see you’ Hyesung squeezed Eric’s arm one last time before releasing it.

X

The whole week Hyesung and Eric didn’t mention about the sensitive subject at all. They talked and acted as if nothing happened even though they knew that they needed to talk about that someday. As for Hyesung, he knew that everyone in the company already knew about it especially the ladies. Like he didn’t know that they actually have a crush on Eric because whenever the older guy came back from a business trip, they started to hyperventilate. He was shocked at first when he saw that even some girls from girl groups were like that. Eric on the other hand was thinking hard how to make the relationship work. Not that the relationship that him and Hyesung were having was unstable but having a long-distance relationship was quite hard. He was just afraid that if he came back to Korea, Hyesung would be somewhere else and vice-versa.

During the last week Eric was in Korea, he had some meetings with other directors and a private meeting with the CEO. As he was walking towards the CEO’s room, he was pulled by someone in a room. He chuckled quietly as he hugged the person back.

‘I cannot imagine not seeing you everyday. Not to mention, we rarely see each other even when we stay in the same building’ Hyesung mumbled softly.

‘Wanna talk about it now?’ he asked.

Hyesung nodded without looking at him as he was too focused on hugging the older guy.

‘You know that everything is still going to be the same. I would always come back here whenever I can and I’ll make sure that we’re going to have frequent secret dates’

Hyesung sighed and finally took a glance at Eric, ‘Yeah, we have to’ and gave a smile at him, ‘I’m sure that I can trust you just like how you trust me’

‘Of course, babe’

Surely that Hyesung can’t send Eric off to the airport as it would make too obvious about his relationship. Although now they are currently live on both side of the world, they kept in contact with each other even if the other person was tired because of busy schedule. Sadly enough for Hyesung’s friend, Lee Young, she had to listen to Hyesung talking about how he missed the older guy so much and since they frequently went out together to talk, the rumours started again and it became worst. Hyesung’s company was so done that they just too lazy to give any comments and would let the fans and media think what do they want to think.

(Few months later)

‘Junjin, hurry up!’ Hyesung said hurriedly as he made his way out of the arrival hall.

Junjin who was carrying their luggage just rolled his eyes and let Hyesung ran off without him. It wasn’t like they were not going to see each other.

‘Mum! Dad!’ Hyesung yelled loudly when he saw his parents waiting for him and Junjin.

‘Oh, my baby!’ Hyesung’s mum hugged him tightly. His father just chuckled and hugged him briefly before he saw Junjin with the luggage and helped the baby bird.

‘How was the flight?’ she asked.

‘Oh, it was fine. Junjin and I slept the whole time’ Hyesung said happily.

Hyesung grinned widely when he saw his parents’ car parked exactly in front of the arrival gate and when he saw someone who was leaning against the car, he grinned wider.

‘Welcome home, Hyesungie’ Eric smiled charmingly at his boyfriend.

Hyesung had make a plan that whenever he was free, he would use the time to travel to US with a reason to visit his family and at the same time to see Eric. Since his parents knew his relationship with Eric, they were so supportive that they told Eric to stay at their house every time Hyesung came back. By that, the press won’t suspect a thing and they could spent time with each other in the mansion.

‘It’s great to be home’ Hyesung returned the smile and gave a casual hug to him.

To Eric and Hyesung, wherever they were together, that’s home. Whether it was in Korea or US.