Stay (Part 2)

Ricsyung's Dribbles

Summary : Sometimes, lesson are learnt through dreams

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'MUN JUNGHYUK!' Hyesung yelled.

'What Hyesung hyung?! You're making the whole neighbour wake up, geez' Junjin grumbled and sat up on his bed while yawning. They just got back from practice and were very tired.

Hyesung jumped on Junjin's bed and looked at him, 'Where is Junghyuk?!' he said.

'Why are you crying hyung?!' Junjin ignored the question and cupped the older guy's face.

Hyesung blinked his eyes and touched his cheeks. He was crying. So, was that a dream?

'Nothing... Just answer my question! Where's my Junghyuk?' 

'In his room. Sleeping soundly. He just got home though. I heard the main door opened awhile ago' Junjin explained.

Hyesung sighed in relieved and constantly thanking God for making it just a dream. He stood up and was about to walk out not until Junjin said, 'Where are you going?'

'To see my boyfriend' 

'So, you're okay with him now?'

'Meaning?' Hyesung raised his eyebrows.

'Yesterday you have a fight with him, a huge one. Don't you remember? Geez hyung, you're like a grandfather' 

Hyesung hit his forehead as he remembered the fight. Two days ago was Hyesung's birthday and everyone made a surprise for him. He was grateful of course for having supporting and loving members. 

What bothered him was that Eric didn't even wish him a happy birthday or even gave him any present. Okay, Eric did say happy birthday but not like how he usually said to Hyesung. His own boyfriend! 

But Hyesung let him be and waited for his present and real wish but the older guy just ignore him and acted like nothing happened. Eric was more focusing on his damn musics rather than him. He knows that musics is Eric's passion but can't he just at least let it go for awhile. For Hyesung.

So that was when he unloaded his frustrations. He yelled at Eric that night about how he's been ignoring him because of his work. But Eric couldn't managed to say anything because Hyesung just slammed the door into his room. Since then, they haven't talk to each other until now.

Hyesung sighed at the fight and reflecting on his mistakes. It was his fault and he shouldn't make Eric choose between his musics and him. And that he should be more thoughtful about Eric as the older guy has to make songs for Shinhwa's upcoming comeback. 

He quickly shook his head and determined to fix things right. He looked at the watch and it shows 2 o'clock am. He went into Eric's room quietly and sneaked into his blanket. 

Hyesung hugged Eric's tightly and closed his eyes. He wants Ravi to see him the first thing in the morning.

'What's wrong Hyesungie?' Eric asked with his deep yet gentle voice.

Hyesung was stunned by Eric's voice but he just hugged the leader tighter.

'I'm sorry. I shouldn't act like a bastard and made you choose between me and your musics. Please don't hate me' Hyesung started crying. Maybe because he was still trauma about his dreams.

Hearing the singer's sobs made Eric to turned around looking at him.

'Hey what's wrong? I would never hate you. Between you and my musics, you are the most important thing to me'

'Then, please stay with me. Don't hide anything for me even if you're sick. I-I don't want to lose you' Hyesung buried his face on Eric's chest.

Eric smiled and hummed softly. Even though he's a rapper but he has a sweet voice. 

'I will. That is my promise to you. I love you... For eternity'

Hyesung once again was stunned when he heard Eric said the exact same thing that was in his dream. But he's happy that his Junghyuk is still alive and is hugging him.

'I love you too'

'I'm sorry for didn't wish you properly and didn't get any present for you... It's just because I want to give you something extra special' Eric said.

He opened his drawer besides his bed and took out a mp4. He gave it to Hyesung and said, 'This is my birthday present for you. There are 5 songs that I wrote for you. Even though it's still lacking but I really hope you would love it' 

'Thank you. I'll listen it tomorrow. Because now, I just want to cuddle and sleep with you. I want to see your face the first thing tomorrow' Hyesung smiled.

'Okay. Let's sleep Hyesungie' Eric kissed him a goodnight and soon they drifted to sleep with Hyesung who feels safe with Eric by his side.

The next day while heading to Music Bank for their show, Hyesung took out the mp4 that Eric gave and listened to it. He was stunned when he heard the song. It was just the same as the song in his dream!  While listening to the song, he glanced and smiled at Eric who was peacefully sleeping in the car.

'Maybe Eric was reborn from the dead' Hyesung chuckled softly and replayed the songs once again.