Injured Ankle

Ricsyung's Dribbles

Summary : Eric had an injury and he kept it a secret from his boyfriend 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Hyung, are you sure about this?' Eric's manager cautiously asked.

'I'm sure, Boguen. If Hyesung sees me right now, he will kill me and you'

'Why me?' he whined.

'Because you're my manager' Eric replied.

Eric just got back from Hong Kong and came back with an injured leg when he fell. The doctor said it wasn't broken but just some bruises and sprained. Nevertheless, Eric had to wear leg cast for it. He agreed to wear it but not in front of Hyesung because he didn't want his prince to get worried about him. He managed to hid his injury from Hyesung yesterday as it was only recordings. But that day, he doubted it because they had dance practice.

So far, he could deceived everyone not until the last practice where he fell down.

'ERIC!' Hyesung rushed towards him.

'He he, I'm being careless again' he chuckled awkwardly but Hyesung noticed that he was in pain.

'Can you stand up?' Minwoo gave his hand.

'Of course' Eric assured him but when he tried to get up, he unconsciously hissed in pain and fell down.

The choreographer took a look at his leg and sighed.

'How long did you sprain your leg, Eric-sshi?' 

Eric gulped nervously as his 'secret' was revealed.

'A few days ago..?' 

The members were stunned by his reply especially his boyfriend.

'Boguen! Where are you?!' Hyesung immediately went searching for Eric's manager.

'Hyung, this is not my fault! Eric hyung is just so stubborn. He told me to keep his leg cast inside the car!' Boguen defended himself.

'Then, go take it' Hyesung hissed.

'Here you go, hyung' he gave to Hyesung while panting for air.

The choreographer helped Eric with his cast and made him stand up.

'Other members will continue while Eric stays beside' he announced which the members agreed.

Hyesung helped him to sit before said, 'Don't think that I'm done with you, Mun Junghyuk! Stay here and don't ever leave' 

'Okay' Eric replied softly.

(After practice)

Every members excused themselves first before patting Eric's back sympathetically as they knew Eric would be killed by Hyesung later. Hyesung on the other hand talked to the choreographer about Eric's condition.

'Boguen, you can head back with Taehak. I'm just going to go back with Eric using my car' Hyesung explained.

'Y-Yeah' he nodded.

'Don't let this thing happen again' Hyesung glared.

'O-Okay, hyung' he nodded again and quickly left.

'Hyesungie, I can walk by my own' Eric said when Hyesung cautiously helped Eric.

'Yah, Eric Mun. You better listen to me before I leave you behind for real' the singer hissed under his breath.

Inside the car was a whole new level of silence and Eric knew he was dead by then. Because Hyesung was very sensitive when it came to Eric's healths and injuries.

'Can you take a shower by yourself?' Hyesung asked when they arrived at Eric's apartment.

'Y-Yes' Eric nodded.

'I'm going to my apartment now' Hyesung said and walked himself to the door.

Eric didn't dare to ask him anything, so he just went to take his shower.

'He's really not here huh' Eric mumbled after he took his shower and the apartment was silent.

Eric wasn't sleepy yet, so he just sat on the couch at the living room and stared blankly at the TV.

'I'm back' a voice said when the door opened.

'H-Hyesungie? What's with the luggage?' Eric asked in confusion when he saw Hyesung with a large luggage.

'I'm going to move in with you from now' 

'EXCUSE ME?!' 

'Don't be too shocked. We always talked about this' Hyesung looked at him and put his luggage in Eric's room to unpack.

'B-But why?' Eric asked when he got into the room.

'Because I don't want you to keep these kind of things from me again. So, I will watch you 24/7' Hyesung said without looking at him.

Eric sighed and sat on bed.

'I'm sorry for making you mad'

'I'm not mad, Eric-ah. I'm just disappointed. If you want to tell me I'm overreacting, it's fine. It's because I care about you so much' Hyesung finally looked at him and sat beside him.

'That's one of the things I like about you, Hyesungie' Eric slowly hugged him.

'I love you, Eric-ah. Don't do this again okay' Hyesung kissed his cheeks.

'I love you too, Hyesungie'