Come Home Soon

Ricsyung's Dribbles

Summary : When Eric had to leave Hyesung on a business trip

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'And that's a wrap, guys! Good job!' the choreographer of Shinhwa clapped his hand twice as a finished sign.

All the members plopped down the floor as they were too lazy to move. Everyone kept asking Andy to take mineral bottles for them as the maknae was the closest to the bottles.

'You guys are so lazy!' Andy groaned in annoyance but still obeyed his hyungs' words.

'Eric, we have to go now' Minwoo gestured.

'Oh alright. Bye guys' he waved goodbye.

When he looked at his boyfriend who was giving him a tired look, he ruffled his hair softly, 'Bye, Hyesungie' he smiled.

'Get back soon okay. I want to go home' he mumbled quietly while intertwined his fingers into Eric's. Eric just nodded and gently releasing their fingers.

(After the meeting)

'So, someone's going to be there waiting for us' Eric said as he and Minwoo walked inside the practice room.

'Yeah, then we straight away go to the company before to our hotel'

'Sounds like a good plan' Eric nodded in agreement.

'What plan?' Junjin suddenly asked.

'Eric and I have to go to Taiwan to settle some business there'

Suddenly...

'WHAT?!' Hyesung yelled and stood up from the sofa. He walked straight to Eric for an explanation.

'It's for our concert tours, babe' Eric tried to calm him down.

Hungry plus tired Hyesung was never a good combination. Hyesung pushed Eric's hands away and stormed out the room.

'I guess that I have to leave now. Bye, guys. See you tomorrow, Minwoo' he shook hands with other members.

'Stay safe, Eric' Dongwan said.

'I don't think I will' Eric chuckled and left.

(At their apartment)

'Hyesung-ah, please wait' Eric tried to persuade his lover. The whole trip to their home was tensed and heavy. Hyesung didn't say a thing as he listened to musics.

The little prince banged the door loudly and Eric could just sighed. He heard the shower was running, so he assumed that Hyesung was about to take his shower. He waited for Hyesung at the living room and few minutes later, he came out from the room.

'Take your shower fast' Hyesung said coldly without looking at Eric.

Eric just nodded and did what he was told. He thought that Hyesung would cool down after his shower but he was dead wrong. Instead, right when Eric came out, Hyesung went back inside their room and locked it. It made Eric sighed more.

'Hyesung' Eric called.

No response.

'Hyesung babe' Eric called softly.

Still no response but he could heard some noises from inside.

'Hyesungie, please don't do this to me. I don't like it when you ignore me' Eric was already leaning against the door.

'Then...'

Finally, Hyesung spoken up.

'It was you who shouldn't do this to me! How could you, Eric?!'

Eric sighed again, 'I know but it cannot be avoided. I'm just leaving for 3 days'

'3 DAYS?! Wow, that's just great!' Hyesung yelled.

'Baby...'

'You know how difficult it is for us to be together now?! First, your drama which I completely understand. Then, our comeback which I know that we have to work hard. Thirdly, our concert. It was fun but we didn't get to spend time together. Even at home! AND NOW, YOU JUST HAD TO GO AGAIN!! What the actual fck, Eric Mun?!' he said angrily and with frustrations.

'I know. But this is for our group, you and me. If possible, I don't want to go. I just want Minwoo alone to go. But, I can't abandon my responsibility as a leader and CEO just like that' Eric finally pulled out that responsibility card. He didn't intended to but now he had to.

'You know how much I miss you? How much I want to spend a week with you if possible? I just hate it when you choose your work over me! I want to cuddle and sleep in with you all whole day without doing nothing. No members, just us two' Hyesung said sadly.

This was one of the things that Eric loves about Hyesung. The possessive Hyesung.

'I'm not choosing work over you. NEVER. It's just that I want to finish my work fast so that I can spend my time with you'

'Come in after 10 minutes' Hyesung finally said which made Eric danced mentally.

After 10 minutes, Eric slowly opened the door and saw his cute prince on the bed with his back facing him. He warmed up himself by slipping under the blanket and s his arms around Hyesung's waist. Hyesung wiggled a bit as a sign that he was still sulking but Eric just hugged him tighter.

'I love you and no matter what I'm going to find a way to make Ricsyung Day. We can do whatever you want to do. Alright baby?'

Hyesung didn't answered but he squeezed Eric's hands. With that, Eric knew Hyesung was tearing up. He made Hyesung facing him but the younger guy still kept his head low.

'Do you want to bury your face into my chest so that you can hide your cute adorable face?' Eric asked.

Hyesung cutely nodded.

'Come here' he opened his arms wide and Hyesung made his way into Eric's embrace.

'You know the thing that I hate the most?'

Hyesung didn't replied.

Eric planted a soft kiss onto Hyesung's head and whispered, 'To see my little prince sad. It breaks my heart every time'

Eric continued to shower Hyesung with kisses until the singer stopped crying. And it worked!

'Don't forget to Skype with me' Hyesung reminded him.

'I won't, babe'

'I love you, Mun Junghyuk' Hyesung hugged the rapper tighter.

'I love you too, Shin Hyesung' he hugged back.

(Next day)

Eric's alarm went off and he slowly turned off it without waking up his boyfriend. He quietly released himself from Hyesung's embrace to take a shower. He woke up extra early because he needed to pack as he didn't do it yesterday because of the 'minor' problem he faced.

After shower, he picked out a suitable yet comfortable outfit to wear. Eric saw his luggage outside the wardrobe with a post-it on it.

*I've packed your clothes for you already. ONLY 3 DAYS OKAY! DON'T YOU DARE TO EXTEND YOUR STAY! I'LL KILL MINWOO IF THAT HAPPENS!*

Eric grinned widely while reading it. He was really grateful to have someone caring and understanding like Hyesung although the younger guy hated him for leaving. Hyesung must knew about his schedule from Minwoo or Dongwan when he locked up himself yesterday.

Then, he went to the kitchen to make himself a bowl of cereal as he and Hyesung didn't eat anything. But what surprised him was that there was another post-it on the fridge.

*I made kimchi fried rice just now. Just take it from inside and heat it up. DON'T FORGET ABOUT YOUR MEDICINES!*

Eric chuckled softly and reheat Hyesung's fried rice. Although Hyesung wasn't the best cooker among Shinhwa's members, but to Eric, his dishes were all delicious because you can taste the love and effort he put. He then ate his medicines to avoid flu and dizziness.

Before he went, Eric went inside the room to bid goodbye to the sleeping Hyesung. But he saw the last post-it at the nightstand.

*If you're reading this, it means that you didn't forget to kiss me goodbye. I'm already missing you, Eric-ah. I'm not going to wake up because I hate to see you leave every time*

Eric smiled faintly at the post-it. Hyesung always had this phobia where he was scared if suddenly Eric's plane crashed and he was left behind without no news. He squatted beside Hyesung's side and stared at the beautiful features that God had created. He definitely going to miss Hyesung although it was only 3 days. The rapper pecked Hyesung's lips softly before going.

'Goodbye, my Hyesungie. I'll be back safely' he said and quietly made his way out form the house.

It was like a secret code to Hyesung and Eric that if one of them travelled, they would wear their couple rings so that their fans wouldn't noticed.

Eric met Minwoo at the airport and thanked God that there wasn't many fans there. In Taiwan, as planned, they went to the company right away while they leave their bags to their managers.

(That night)

'Fuh, thank God that we're done for today' Eric slumped his body onto the bed.

'Most probably that we can finish everything by tomorrow'

Eric immediately sat on the bed and looked at his best friend with glittering eyes.

'Really?'

Minwoo nodded and smiled, 'The Little Prince would be so happy to hear this'

'Who said that I'm going to tell him?' Eric smirked.

'I see that Shinhwa's amazing leader has his own plan' he smirked.

'A good one' Eric grinned widely.

Before going to bed, Eric skyped with Hyesung and he could see that Hyesung was really missing him although he didn't tell him.

'Hey, what's wrong?' Eric asked when Hyesung suddenly kept quiet.

Whenever they Skype or FaceTime, Hyesung would be so cheerful and happy, unlike when you see him on camera. But that night it was different.

'Nothing. Just tired' he smiled weakly.

Hyesung had always been the type of hated when people push him around, so Eric didn't questioned him.

'What did you do today?' Hyesung asked.

'Well, after we landed, we straight away went to the company. Then, we ate our dinner at some restaurants and now, we're at the hotel room' Eric told him about his day.

'Where is Minwoo?' Hyesung asked.

Eric showed Hyesung outside the balcony where Minwoo was on the phone with Dongwan. The leader could heard his boyfriend sighed.

'At least, they sound happy'

'Baby, don't say like that. I'm going to come home soon. Very soon' Eric consoled him.

'3 days is not very soon, Eric. But it's okay, I can still survive even though I don't feel complete' Hyesung shrugged his shoulder.

'That's more like it' he smiled.

'I swear to God, when you come back, I'm going to force everyone to let us have our own private time' he unloaded in frustrations.

'And I'll be there to support you'

'Damn right' Hyesung nodded.

Their Skype session ended with Hyesung started to yawn multiples of times. Eric said that he will Skype with the singer again around the same time.

'I would kill you if you don't Skype me on time' he threatened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Hyung!' Junjin exclaimed as soon as Hyesung picked up.

'Yes, Junjin?' Hyesung lazily answered.

He had spent his entire day doing nothing at home. He knew he had to do something beside looking at his phone and clock but he can't help it. He wanted time fly so that Eric would be back.

'Let's go to the park!'

'Why? I'm lazy to do anything now Junjin' Hyesung said softly so that Junjin won't be hurt.

'But why hyung? Please accompany me. Andy is with his parents and I'm all alone here' he whined.

'But...'

'Please hyung. Pretty please' Junjin cut him off.

Hyesung sighed, 'Alright, I'll see you in 30 minutes'

Hyesung lazily dragged himself to get change and drove his car to the park. Hyesung met up with Junjin there while wearing their usual disguise. They walked around enjoying the scenery not until, Junjin said he wanted to buy an ice cream.

'Junjin, where are you?!' Hyesung finally called Junjin after waiting 30 minutes.

'I'm on my way!' Junjin rushed.

'What took you so long?!' Hyesung scolded. He hated waiting.

Suddenly, Junjin hung up.

'Hello? Hello? Yah, PARK JUNJIN!' Hyesung yelled.

He stood up as he wanted to find his idiot baby bird. But, later he received a text from him.

*Come to the main park and find an envelope under the bench*

Huh?

So, Junjin decided to play his usual prank as usual huh. Hyesung lazily followed the instructions. Little did he know, there wasn't just one but many benches at the main park.

Fck you, Junjin!

At first, Hyesung didn't want to play but having the feel of being challenged, he went to find the damn envelope. People there were staring at him weirdly when he lowered down his head to check the envelope especially when he was with his disguise. Luckily, no one knew him.

At last!

Hyesung immediately grabbed a turquoise coloured envelope and opened it.

*Congratulations! You are chosen to be Eric Mun's date for today. After you read this, you'll received a text from Eric himself to meet him at next location ^^*

Hyesung's heart was beating fast and loud. He cannot believe what he just read. He can't believe that his boyfriend was back in Korea. As a result, he looked around the park to see if Eric was there.

Then, he really did received a text from older guy.

*Go to the beach that you've always wanted to go*

Gyeongpo Beach!

Hyesung literally ran towards his car and drove to the specific beach. He had always wanted to go to that beach because it was so beautiful. He also told Eric many times that it was his ideal date.

It was a perfect time that he arrived at the beach because there was a beautiful sunset and there wasn't many people at the beach. Most probably because of the weekdays. He looked around and saw a man sitting on a mat not far from him.

He ran towards the guy and hadn't care about his disguise anymore. The thing that made Hyesung missed Eric wasn't because of the 3 days trips but the fact they didn't have time for each other.

'Woah, Hyesungie!' Eric exclaimed when the younger guy hugged him tightly.

'I'm hungry' Hyesung said, instead of 'I miss you'

'I figured that you received my envelope. Congratulations!' Eric said as he poured some wine for his beloved boyfriend.

'I'm not going to ask how you pull it off because I know how capable my boyfriend is' Hyesung smiled after he drank it.

'I'm sorry that I don't have time for us, for us. And I know...'

Hyesung quickly shushed him up by giving a quick kiss on the cheek.

'As long as you come back, I'm beyond happy' he smiled.

The rest of the evening, they spent watching the sunset and had a nice picnic dinner. Eric didn't expected that Hyesung would wanted to take a selfie because Hyesung wasn't that type of guy. But seeing that it was the only golden chance he might get, Eric obeyed and gave a widest grin for the camera.