'Secret' Love

Ricsyung's Dribbles

Summary : Eric and Hyesung are good in keeping their relationship a secret

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Hyesung-sshi, you have to be more firm when you dance. This is not a ballad' the choreographer sighed of the hundredth times. 

In generally, Hyesung was not the best dancer as to compare to Junjin and Minwoo, but even worst, he was the worst dancer than Dongwan. The singer apologised many times and promised that he will do better. Not until, the leader butted in.

'Hyung, it's okay. I know the steps, I'll teach him. You guys can take a rest' Eric said politely.

They've been dancing for hours and he sure that the members and him were already tired. So, he just nodded and gestured that he will be out to eat. The members on the other hand were too lazy to go anywhere so they gathered at the corner of the practice room.

'Hyesung, do you want to take a rest first? I can teach you later'

Hyesung shook his head slowly, 'Nah, I want to perfect my steps before anything. I don't want to trouble the members'

Eric smiled and nodded back, 'If you say like that'

Then, they began practicing. Eric would fixed his wrong steps and sometimes, he would touch Hyesung's waist to have the right pose. It didn't go unnoticed by the members who were intrigued by them.

'Is it possible that Hyesung and Eric are a couple?' Dongwan started the conversation as they all understood each other's thoughts.

'No way!!' other members sorta said loudly making Eric and Hyesung looked at him.

'What are you guys talking about?' Hyesung asked.

'N-Nothing' they waved their heads.

'You can go if you're hungry, guys' Eric's turn to say.

'It's okay. We'll just watch you guys from here' Minwoo gave his usual grin.

Eric and Hyesung looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders before resuming their practice.

'But you know how much Hyesung hyung is always awkward around Eric hyung and how when Minwoo hyung asked Eric hyung if he's okay, he always say he doesn't care because it's just Hyesung's nature and they will be friends eventually' 

'But maybe it was a part of their plan' Andy interrupted.

'What plan?' 

'Their plan to make everyone not suspect'

'Oh yeah' they said as if everything just made sense.

'When did you guys know the sudden changes?'

'Not sure exactly' 

When Minwoo looked at other members, they also didn't sure when.

'But all I can say is that I think they've been together just a few months' Dongwan said.

Andy agreed with him.

'No way! I think 2 years' Junjin waved his hands.

'Eeeee, I think 5 years'

'No way!' they said in unison.

'How about we ask their managers? I'm sure they know something' 

'Right!'

Then, they quickly got out from the room and searched for the managers.

'Taehak! Boguen!' they called when the managers were doing some schedules.

'Yes?'

'We want to ask you something' Minwoo said.

'What is it?' 

'Is Eric and Hyesung a couple?' 

The managers' facial expression changed. 

'N-No, you guys are just being silly' Taehak smiled.

'Yeah... No way!' 

'Are you sure?' Junjin put on his serious face.

They gulped nervously.

'Very... Very sure' they said in unison.

'If I find out that you're lying, I would kill you alive' the maknae threatened.

'O-Ok, hyung' they gave an okay sign.

When they went back to the practice room, they saw the weirdest thing they've ever saw. Hyesung was sharing his drink with Eric! He never shared with people!

'Oh hey, guys' Eric waved.

'Where did you go?'

Before going to them, Minwoo said to other members.

'Who gets real evidences about Ricsyung couple wins' 

'Call!' they said.

'Nowhere, just wandering around the company' Dongwan answered.

'Oh okay then. The choreographer called and he said we can end our practice for today and continue tomorrow' Eric explained.

'Great! I want to go home now' Hyesung groaned and stood up to pack his things.

'Are you going back with Eric hyung?' Andy tried asking.

Hyesung scoffed, 'What for? I have Taehak'

'But you guys are neighbours' 

'Yeah, but that doesn't mean I have to go everywhere with him 24/7' Hyesung said while pushing Eric away from him.

'Hyesungie~' Eric said like a toddler.

'Yah, I'm going back now!' Hyesung glared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I'm going to take some food at the kitchen' Hyesung announced.

'Alright!' 

That day, the members decided to hangout at Hyesung's apartment after they kept pestering the ballad singer. As they were talking, Junjin suddenly craving for some chips but when he was about to ask Hyesung for them, Eric said something that made them stunned.

'The chips are at the upper cabinet on your right. But don't take the BBQ flavour' Eric said casually without looking at the members as he was busy playing the video game.

Junjin looked at them with confusion but still went to the kitchen to take it. As he was choosing some chips to take, Hyesung appeared from behind and said, 'Jinnie-ah, don't take the BBQ flavour okay. It's mine' 

'Okay!' he nodded and reached for the sour and cream flavour.

'Don't take that one too! That's Eric's' he waved his hands.

At that moment, Junjin smirked thinking that he had catch the Ricsyung couple on time.

'Why would Eric hyung's chips inside there?' 

'Well, he brought it from grocery store just now and said that he wants to bring back his chips to his home after this' Hyesung smiled and walked out from the kitchen leaving the stunned Junjin.

'Dinner's ready!' Hyesung announced and everyone gathered at the dining table.

Andy being observant as always noticed something different with Eric's food.

'Why does Eric hyung gets different food?'

'He cannot eat spicy food for now' 

'Why?' Dongwan raised his eyebrows.

'I have stomach ulcer' Eric grinned awkwardly.

'I told him to go to the clinic but he just doesn't want to listen' Hyesung sighed after glaring at Eric.

After dinner, they went back talking and drinking at the living room while Hyesung being the mother of Shinhwa, washing the dishes. Suddenly, Hyesung's phone rang from his room.

'Eric, can you get my phone please?' Hyesung said loudly from the kitchen.

'Okay!' Eric replied and made his way to Hyesung's room.

'Hyesung never allows people inside his room' Dongwan whispered.

'Yeah, including me. His baby bird' Junjin pretended to sound sad.

'Hyesung, it's your mum!' Eric said.

'Really?' Hyesung looked at him happily. 

Eric smiled and put the phone at Hyesung's ears. He kindly replaced Hyesung to wash the dishes while he talked to his mum.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I cannot believe that they would cancel last minute! I mean, what the hell?!' Hyesung groaned in frustration.

Shinhwa members were invited to some show and were asked to perform some songs. They were excited about it because it had been so long since their last comeback. But suddenly, the organiser cancelled last minute with an excuse that they didn't need them anymore because of the budget. But later, they found out that they've been replaced by a rookie group. Hyesung was the most furious among the members because he was the one who prepared everything.

'Maybe it's just not our luck' Minwoo cautiously said.

'BUT STILL! You shouldn't do that. It's so rude!' Hyesung hissed.

As he was ranting (and the poor members had to hear it), Taehak knocked on the door and went inside.

'Hyung, here's a sushi roll for you' Taehak gave it to him.

'Not now, Taehak!' Hyesung glared.

'But, it's from your number 1 fan' he protested.

With that, Hyesung stopped ranting and slowly grabbed the roll from Taehak.

'Thank you' he said in a much nicer tone.

He opened the roll and noticed a piece of paper in between the plastic. This didn't go unnoticed by Andy who was sitting beside him. Hyesung secretly read the note with his poker face but the members could see he was turning a little bit red.

'What's that, hyung?' Junjin asked.

'A sushi roll. Want some?' Hyesung offered.

The members were hungry so they took it except for Andy because he saw that Hyesung kept the note inside his pocket. He faked a cough and was no longer angry. Right at that moment, Eric walked into the room with a poker face and sat beside Dongwan. Andy saw that Eric secretly glanced at the main singer while the singer shyly smiled at him.

He wondered what note that Hyesung got?

*Hyesungie~ I want to go for an ice cream date tomorrow! Do you want to be my date? ;) but there's a condition! You cannot be mad anymore and you can only start ranting after our date. Deal?? ^^*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Minwoo, I'm going to stay here for a couple of days. I have some things to do' Eric said when they were in London. 

Minwoo and Eric were in London to discuss some Shinhwa's things to the record label to have a new album for English Edition. 

'Oh okay. Then, I'm going now' Minwoo shook his hands with Eric before leaving to the airport.

'See you in Korea!' Eric grinned widely.

(Next day)

'You guys arrived at last!' Andy exclaimed.

They wanted to have lunch together at their usual restaurant. Now, they just need to wait for Hyesung.

'Where is he?'

'I don't know. I texted him but he didn't replied' Junjin shrugged his shoulder.

Minutes later, he received a text message.

*Sorry, Jinnie-ah~ I'm not in Seoul, boarding the plane now. Tell others I said sorry okay!*

Junjin read the message loudly to the members and they nodded as understanding.

(That weekend)

Ever since the members have their suspect about the Ricsyung couple, they made a chat group secretly. 

*Dongwan : Check the internet now!*

*Andy : Why?*

*Dongwan : Hyesung and Eric just came back from Japan. Together!*

*Andy : WHAT?!*

*Junjin : Oh My God!*

*Minwoo : Serious ?!*

They all checked the internet and read the articles. It said there that a source said that Eric has some stuffs to settle for Shinhwa's activities and Hyesung has some recordings to do as he was being featured for English songs. Seeing that the best friends were in London at the same time, they decided to go back home together.

*Andy : What recordings?*

*Dongwan : Remember when he told us that he was being featured for some English songs. Yeah, I think that was it*

*Junjin : But he had done the recordings!*

*Minwoo : YAH, THAT ERIC MUN! Saying that there was some things to settle for Shinhwa's activites! SUCH A BIG LIAR! We've done everything completely!*

*Dongwan : Don't you think they took the chance to go on a date in London since not everyone recognised them there?*

*Andy : You're right!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eric had been casted as the lead role of Discovery of Romance and the members decided to watch the drama but only when Eric was in it. Since Andy had a talent in IT, so he cut all the scenes that Eric wasn't included.

'I can't wait to see hyung's acting!' Andy exclaimed.

'Why am I here? I'm not going to watch that idiot's acting skills!' Hyesung groaned in annoyance.

Eric wasn't together with them because he had to visit his parents in USA and would be too tired to join.

'Hyung, be supportive' Junjin persuaded.

They were surprised when they saw Hyesung who was too absorbed in the drama. Sometimes, his facial expressions changed when Eric was with his co-star. They thought Hyesung had enough when Eric kissed her behind the book. As a result, Hyesung clenched his fist tightly and stood up.

'I'm going back home. This is useless!' Hyesung hissed.

'You're so dead, Eric Mun! You said that there wasn't going to be an intimate scene. You idiot!' he said with jealousy before storming out from the house.

He thought that the members wouldn't heard him but they did and after that, they smirked.

'This is going to be fun looking at them tomorrow' Junjin chirped happily.

Tomorrow was their dance practice day and the atmosphere was a bit heavy because the little prince was in a bad mood. Most probably because of yesterday. The members didn't dared to say anything to Hyesung or even asked why he was in a bad mood. They noticed that every time Eric wanted to get closer to Hyesung, Hyesung would leave.

After the practice, they had 1 hour break. Hyesung couldn't stand being in the same room as Eric, so he left. Few minutes later, Eric left too. 

'I feel bad' Andy sighed looking at the situation.

'I know but we only want to know if they're a couple or not'

'Now that we know they are, we just need some evidences'

As they were planning, Hyesung walked inside the practice room and all his bad mood was gone. The members noticed his swollen lips and his flushed face. Moments later, Eric walked inside and cuddled with Hyesung. As usual, Hyesung pushed him away harshly but when Eric whispered something into his ears, he blushed more and gave permission for Eric to cuddle.

'Hyesungie~ I like hugging you' Eric chirped.

'Yah, shut up!' Hyesung hissed but he slowly s his arms around Eric's waist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'No, Hyesung! Don't sing like that! You would ruin the song!' Eric scolded when they were recording their songs.

Eric was a serious and strict person when it comes to album, unlike Minwoo who was like the mother. Hyesung just kept quiet and lowered his head.

'I'm going out' Eric said to cool off.

'Eric hyung doesn't mean it, hyung' Junjin assured him.

'I know' he said quietly but they all knew he was hurt.

'You know he has other problems and that's why he's like that right' Andy persuaded.

'I know. He always come back home very late and didn't get enough sleep' Hyesung sighed. He wasn't hurt anymore but more to worried about Eric.

'You guys can go home first. And Hyesung, do you want me to help you with the recordings since Eric isn't here?' Minwoo offered help.

'Yeah, I don't want to make him angrier' Hyesung nodded.

Other members excused themselves and went back home. Minwoo helped Hyesung with the recordings. Fortunately, Hyesung did much a lot better and Minwoo said that it would be acceptable.

'Are you going home now?' Minwoo asked.

'No. I'm waiting for Eric to come back. His things are still here' Hyesung smiled.

'Okay' he smiled and excused himself.

Hyesung sent a text to Eric saying that he will be waiting for Eric at the studio.

*Eric-ah, please don't be mad anymore. I'll be waiting for you at the studio okay :)*

(30 minutes later) 

'Hyesungie?' Eric called softly.

But all he saw was a sleeping Hyesung on the sofa. He saw a note on the table from Hyesung.

*Eric-ah, Minwoo helped me with my recordings just now. Hope you would accept it and don't be mad at me okay ^^*

Eric smiled faintly. He knew that he went overboard when he scolded Hyesung and Hyesung didn't say anything as a response. Luckily there's a blanket in the room, so Eric covered Hyesung with the blanket. But before he could resumed his work, Hyesung grabbed his wrist gently.

'Stay...' Hyesung said with his eyes closed.

'Stay with me for awhile please' he said again.

'Alright, baby' Eric smiled and cuddled with him.

'Are you still mad?' he mumbled.

'No, I'm sorry for scolding at you'

'It's okay, I understand you. But promise me that you take PLENTY of rest after this okay'

'I promise' Eric kissed his head.

'Goodnight, Eric-ah'

'Night, Hyesungie' 

(Next day)

'Looks like I'm the first again' Minwoo said when he opened the door.

He halted his steps when he saw Hyesung and Eric slept on the couch with Eric hugging Hyesung from the back and Hyesung held Eric's hands.

'GOOD...' Junjin was about to scream but Minwoo immediately shushed his mouth.

'Shhh!'

Then, all the other members arrived. They stayed silent until someone took a picture of Dongwan.

'I win' he smiled while waving his phone to them.

'Aww man~' they groaned in annoyance.

They decided to go for breakfast before coming back to the studio with hope that the couple woken up. And they did.

'Oh, good morning guys' they greeted the members.

'You guys didn't go home?' Andy asked.

'No, we overslept' Eric and Hyesung looked at each other.

The members have took a seat to finally ask Hyesung and Eric about their relationship status.

'Listen, you two' Minwoo started.

'Explain this' Dongwan showed the picture to them.

Hyesung and Eric sighed as their 'secret' was revealed. But they still kept their poker face because they seemed cool about it.

'Ok... What's the question?' Hyesung finally spoken up.

'How long have you been together?' 

'6' they said.

'Months?' Junjin asked.

'Years'

'YEARS?!?!' they couldn't believe their ears.

'Yeah, years. Why are you guys seem so shocked?' Hyesung looked at them weirdly.

'Why didn't you tell us?!' Dongwan asked loudly.

'Because you never ask' 

'You guys have suspicion about us. So, basically you knew all along right' Hyesung tried to reason.

'But you didn't tell us' Andy pouted.

'We know...' Eric sighed.

'We're sorry...' Hyesung looked at him hoping to gain sympathy.

'Yah, you have to treat us for this!' Minwoo glared.

'Okay okay. Name a place and we'll pay' Eric surrendered.

'YES!!' other members high-5.

'You guys are good at keeping things' Dongwan clapped his hands as he was impressed.

'We know' Hyesung said proudly.