Memoires (Part 2)

Ricsyung's Dribbles

Summary : Reunited!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I can't believe you drag me here Minwoo!' 

Eric grumbled at his co-CEO aka best friend. Minwoo went to his apartment in the middle of the night and dragged him to a radio show. Eric already told him that he didn't want to get involve because entertainment business is not his thing. He only does musics and photography.

'Just accompany me. You don't have to join' Minwoo tsk at his lazy friend.

'Why do I have to accompany you?! You're not five Minwoo!' 

'I know but you have to show your face to them. It's been awhile since you last appear in entertainment' 

'Whatever. I'm not going to talk' Eric hissed and walked pass by Minwoo.

'Hi Minwoo hyung, Eric hyung, thank you for coming' Kyuhyun smiled widely.

Apparently the radio show that they joined is hosted by their favourite junior, Kyuhyun from Super Junior. And Eric was a bit calmed knowing that.

'Hello, Kyuhyun. Are we late?' 

Minwoo apologised for their lateness and had to explain everything from how he dragged Eric from the house to Eric's constant whining and complaining. Kyuhyun just chuckled at his seniors and gestured them to get ready inside the booth.

'I'm not joining. I'm just accompany him' Eric waved his hand as a 'No' sign.

'But why? Everyone wants to know about the mysterious co-CEO of Shinhwa'

'They already know the photographer Eric and I don't intend on letting them know about co-CEO Junghyuk'

Kyuhyun just sighed and gave him a smile. Knowing his hyung for about 3 years know has make him understand Eric better. The older guy doesn't like to mix his co-CEO and photographer together because it would make him suffocated. It's enough when models and fans trying to flirt and chase him wherever he go. 

Eric slumped himself on the couch and played with his phone. This isn't the first time he heard about Kyuhyun's radio show as people around him always talk about how awesome the show is. Eric on the other hand was proud of his junior's success.

The show is just like normal and they're on live at 11:45 pm. Listeners would call and tell the DJ and the guest about everything that they want to talk about such as breakups, love and all the cliché stuff. Almost 12:15 am, Eric was about to sleep when he heard the next caller. 

'Hello there~ What's story do you want to share with us and our listeners?' Kyuhyun greeted the caller warmly.

'Yes yes, any type of story is welcomed' Minwoo grinned although the caller doesn't see him.

'Ah! Yes... Hello... Well hmm, the reason why I call is because it was my friend's request... He wanted me to express myself to the listeners so that they can somehow relate their story to mine' 

'Wow, this is new... May I know your name please?' Kyuhyun seemed to be interested to the caller's intention so as Minwoo.

'Pilkyo. Jung Pilkyo. I hate this name but someone that I know likes it' he chuckled awkwardly.

Hearing that name, Eric sat up straight. 

*It can't be him!* Eric's POV

He went straight into the radio booth and sat beside Minwoo. Minwoo mouthed 'what' but the older guy just shushed him and took the headphone in front of him.

'This is interesting. So are you ready to share your story?' Kyuhyun said with anticipation.

'Well, even though I don't know where my friend is right now but I just want to tell him something. Through this song. Just stop me when I sound horrible okay' he joked causing Minwoo and Kyuhyun to chuckle softly.

Hyesung took a few breath and started singing Because You Loved Me by Celine Dion. Everyone's jaws dropped as they were amazed by his voice. His angelic voice to be precise. Automatically everyone in the studio swayed their body from left to right. After he finished singing, he chuckled awkwardly.

'Hello? Is anyone still alive? You guys are not dead yet right?' Hyesung asked.

'N-No, we're still alive' Kyuhyun regained his conscious.

'Wah, daebak! You have the best voice I've ever heard... Don't you want to become a singer? You have the talent!' Minwoo clapped his hand and praised highly at Hyesung.

'I'm want to and I'm working hard to become one. I love to sing but the main reason is because I have enough support from my friend. He always push me to sing in public and would make sure that my talent won't get wasted' Hyesung chuckled softly and reminisced the memories.

*This is Hyesung. My Hyesungie* Eric's POV

Eric stood up and walked out the door to ask for a paper. Then he writes something on it and showed his question to Kyuhyun and Minwoo. Minwoo whispered that Kyuhyun isn't allowed to ask personal questions to callers because it's sensitive. 

Question : What happened to him?

But Eric doesn't care and gives Kyuhyun his best cute face. Kyuhyun sighed and looked at his producer who reluctant said okay. 

'If I may ask, what happened to your friend?'

'Well I have to move suddenly to US on the day we were supposed to see each other. I know I should've called him but I couldn't because I don't want to make him hurt by the sudden news. So after 7 years, I decided to stay in Korea. Some part of me was trying to forget him but some part of me was hoping to meet him. Even for awhile' 

Eric writes down something again.

Question : Why didn't you try to find him?

Minwoo looked at his best friend who seemed worked up about this. Eric just shrugged his shoulder and told him to ask it for him.

'Is it okay if we ask you more questions? Because your story is one of the kind. Unique' Minwoo said cautiously.

Hyesung just chuckled and nodded even though they can't see him.

'Yes yes, of course. This is the whole purpose why I call. To express myself' he clarified again.

'So why didn't you try to find Pilkyo-sshi?' Kyuhyun asked.

'It would be a lie if I said I didn't make an effort to find him. I always go to towns that we used to go and to the bakeries that sells red bean buns because he obsessed with it'

Eric was touched that Hyesung still remembers about his love towards red bean buns. He writes again.

Question : Do you want to see him?

'Of course. More than my heart wants' 

Before Eric could told them to ask another question, Kyuhyun asked him.

'What do you like about him?'

'Everything I guess. He likes photography but he didn't have the confidence. I hope that he is a photographer by now. He is ridiculously annoying but he always manage to make me smile when I have the worst day ever. He's a troublemaker but he is the most caring and protective person that I ever met' Hyesung explained with a calm tone even though he felt like crying.

Minwoo looked at Eric and mouthed, 'Wow, he likes photography too' 

Eric smirked and write his last questions.

Question : Can you please send an audio letter to your friend? Who knows that he's listening right now.

'Oh hahaha, an audio letter eh? This is going to be awkward'

'Don't be. You've already told us basically everything' Minwoo joked.

'Hahaha you're right. Well, here's my audio letter. Eric-ah, it's me. Hyesungie. It's been awhile since I last saw you and I really miss you so much. I'm sorry that I didn't give any explanation to you when I moved. It was completely my fault and please don't blame yourself for it. No matter where you are, I always pray for your happiness and I'll still remember you. I'm still am. When we bumped into each other, please don't ignored me. A smile from you is just enough from me. Lastly I love you Eric' Hyesung shakily confessed and expressed his feelings. He didn't think that he would miss the older guy so much that his heart hurts.

'Wah, that's so touching. I hope that Eric guy is listening to this right now' Minwoo said wiping his tears that was forming from the corner of his eyes.

'Hahaha, I hope so. And if you don't mind, I would like to say something to your listeners'

'Sure sure. Go ahead' 

'Listeners, don't give up on someone you love before you regretted it forever. Just a small talk would make a big difference. Don't be afraid to fall because there will be someone that loves you that will catch you' Hyesung sighed in relieved. At last, everything that he wanted to say has came out and he was glad about it.

But before he could hang up, Kyuhyun said don't hang up yet.

'Wait! You need to stay on the line' Kyuhyun said

'Okay... But why?' Hyesung questioned weirdly. He thought that his session was over.

'Just listen' Minwoo said softly.

'So as we all know, I'm here with the co-CEO and the talented artist, Lee Minwoo or as known as M. And surprisingly, our mysterious co-CEO that we've been wanting to know is also here with us' Kyuhyun announced when Eric gave a cue.

'Hello, my name is Junghyuk. This is the first song that I composed and I've been keeping it for 6 years now. So here it goes' 

Eric cleared his throat and started singing. He named his song You're My Everything. All the lyrics in the song is about how he doesn't want to let Hyesung goes even when it hurts him inside.

You're My Everything - Shinhwa

I don't want to let you go 
But no matter how I feel, no matter what anyone says, 
I've just got let you know 
Whether you're here or not, my feelings won't change 
I'm using all the courage I recently discovered 
I hurt inside, since it's too late 
I need you back here in my life please 

I already knew that it wouldn't be easy 
You aren't the only one in this world 
When these hardships are eventually forgotten, 
I hope my life is back the way it used to be 
My loving feelings feelings for you are everlasting 
You are all I have, my everything 

Minwoo especially was shocked by Eric's sudden move as the older guy never reveal his songs to anyone including him. And he doesn't know what had make him changed. 

Hyesung on the other hand was mesmerised by the deep yet gentle voice. Even though he think that he knows the voice from somewhere, he just shrugged it off because the song that the co-CEO was singing is awfully good. 

'How do you think about this song?' Eric asked Hyesung.

Hyesung was startled by the sudden question as if the guy was reading his mind. He cleared his throat and said, 'It's really beautiful. I don't know how to say this but I can relate myself to this song so much'

Eric smiled gently and kept quiet for a moment. Both Kyuhyun and Minwoo looked at each other and shrugged their shoulder. Maybe their fellow friend and hyung is being emotional tonight.

Eric leaned forward to the mic and said with his gentle and softly voice that would melt anyone's heart, 'Maybe this song is for you'

Minwoo and Kyuhyun face palmed at the older guy as he was obviously trying to flirt with Hyesung.

'Excuse me? Hahaha' Hyesung was puzzled by his sudden remarks.

'Hyesungie, I love you too. I really really miss you' Eric sighed and gave a warm smile.

At that time, Hyesung froze. He couldn't believe his ears when he heard his nickname. 

'E-Eric?'

'It's me, Hyesung. Your Eric Mun'

Hyesung couldn't help but crying. God he misses the voice so much! He wanted to run to the radio station and hugged the older guy but he can't because it was 1 o'clock. 

'Yah, pabo-yah! Why didn't you reveal yourself just now?!' 

'Because I want to make sure that your words were true!'

'My words are always true... Especially when it comes to you!' 

Eric's was touched and happy when his long lost lover has returned and he feels right again.

'I know it's not the right time but do you want to grab a coffee tomorrow? At the usual place' Eric asked him out.

Hyesung chuckled and nodded, 'See you at the usual place Eric-ah' 

'Bye bye Hyesungie~ Goodnight!' Eric grinned widely at the call.

After hanging up, everyone in the studio was shocked and froze at their own spot at the sudden revelation and confession. Kyuhyun was the first one to regain his conscious and commented.

'Wow, we've just finally reunited a pair everyone! This is truly a romantic moment... Looking at the watch right now, it means that my time with you guys is up. So I'll see you tomorrow on the same time. Maybe love be you guys always... Goodnight everyone!' Kyuhyun ended his shift that morning.

After the show, Eric and Minwoo both thanked Kyuhyun for inviting them over. The younger guy just chuckled and was happy to be able to help Eric with his destiny.

The whole time in the car, Minwoo demanded an explanation from Eric. The older guy just laughed and gave him an excuse saying that it was getting late and promised him to tell him everything after his date with Hyesung.

Before going to bed...

'I've finally met my soulmate' Eric sighed in happiness and drifted to sleep.

Before going to bed...

'I can't wait to see you tomorrow Eric-ah' Hyesung grinned widely and drifted to the dreamland.