9# problems!

Aegyo Club ★ 1

   "Ehh? Aegyo Club? A new club? I never heard about it. Wanna visit after school?" YoSeob heard a girl talking about their club. Wow, the club only being opened yesrerday and now some girls already knew about it. Hmmm...

   "Plus, the members are Lee HongKi, Yang YoSeob, Choi MinHo and No MinWoo!! Kyyaaa!! I love them all. Their so cute. Yah, i can't imagine what will happen if they're together. I would faint of their cuteness!" the other girl replied. YoSeob suddenly realised. The Aegyo Club members already promised that they won't tell anyone about the club until next week. Ah, who told the girls about it? YoSeob needed to know. He took his phone and message something for all the Aegyo Club members.

   'Meet me at Aegyo Club hideout right after school. Don't be late!'

*****

   "Okay, so who told them about our club?" YoSeob asked the two infront of him, HongKi and MinWoo.

   "Not me" MinWoo answered.

   "It can't be me" HongKi shaked his head.

   "Yah, where's MinHo?" YoSeob suddenly asked.

   "Oh, he went to the toilet just now" HongKi replied and at the same time...

   "Agghh!!!" they heard MinHo's voice out of the room. They rushed to the door and opened it. They saw MinHo was being chased by a group of crazy girls. MinHo ran in and closed the door shut. A while later they heard annoying knoking sounds on the door. YoSeob was about to open when MinHo said "If you don't care about being killed by them, open it. But we will meet at hell for killing me too"

   "Aigoo, what now? Tell me, what did you do until they turned wild?" HongKi walked towards MinHo.

   "I was about to walk here when suddednly i heard them calling 'MinHo Oppa!! MinHo Oppa!! We want to meet the other Aegyo Club members!!'" MinHo explained.

   "Aishh!! Ah, who told them about this club?" YoSeob was frustrated.

   "Yah, yah! come here guys!" MinWoo called them. They ran towards MinWoo who was looking at his smart phone.

   "Ehh? Isn't that the farmer we met when we were going to borrow a bucket and some mops from him two days ago?" YoSeob pointed at a photo in MinWoo's phone.

   "Yes, and here, look at his status" MinWoo showed them the farmer's facebook status.

   "Aegyo Club members are cleaning their club room. MinHo, HongKi, YoSeob, MinWoo" HongKi read it out loud.

   "Ah! We forgot to tell him not to tell anyone about this!" YoSeob hit his own head.

   "Hey, we can't blame ourselves. Who knew that the school farmer would update his status each and every minute!" MinWoo said.

   "Yeah, even i never signed in my facebook for about two months already" MinHo suddenly said.

   "Can't you remember? Your facebook acount already being blocked" HongKi said.

   "Really? Why can't i remember? Wait, don't tell me you're the one who blocked my facebook account?" MinHo stared at HongKi.

   "Then i won't tell you" HongKi replied with a smile.

   "Yah, i can't believe i called you my friend! Ughh!!" MinHo was about to chase HongKi when YoSeob said "Guys, we should think about those girls out there, not fighting like children"

   "Right" MinHo sit down.

   "Let me handle this" HongKi stepped to the door and opened it. He was now facing a group of girls.

   "I'm sorry, ladies. This club is not available right now so you can come back tomorrow. Oh, and please keep this as our secret, i mean don't tell the teachers about this. Thank you" HongKi smiled cutely. The girls talked to each other but a moment later, they walked away.

   "Good job, HongKi" MinHo walked towards HongKi then suddenly.. PAP!! He slapped HongKi's back head.

   "Oww, what was that for?"

   "You know our club won't be available untill next week, why did you tell them to come again tomorrow?"

   "I was just saying what came into my mind" HongKi defended himself.

   "Guys, shouldn't we do some preparation for tomorrow's club opening?" YoSeob said all of sudden.

   "But, what kind of activities will we prepare for them?" MinWoo asked.

   "Hmm, we can prepare tea and some of our cuteness to treat them well" HongKi replied.

   "We're aegyos though, so that's our job as Aegyo Club members. Being cute and always making girls happy" YoSeob added.

   "But, i can't talk to girls, remember?" MinWoo said slowly.

   "Yeah, me too" MinHo nodded.

   "Guys, please could you just try and talk to them?" YoSeob said.

   "But, they bullied me" MinWoo was about to cry.

   "Yah, not all girls are like that. Okay, for this first week, you will be MinHo's partner. He will protect you from being bullied,okay?"YoSeob tapped MinWoo's shoulders.

   "Yay! Hyung, you will definately protect me right?" MinWoo hugged MinHo.

   MinHo sighed and then answered "Fine. But only for this first week"

   "Aigoo, what about where will they sit? Or the tables and sofas? Aishh!!" HongKi said panickly.

   "Don't worry about that! Tomorrow when you step into this room, you will see everything already been prepared" MinWoo said.

   "Okay, but if everything is not prepared, i will definately kill you" HongKi replied.

   "No prob!" MinWoo made an OK sign with his finger.

   "Okay, so tomorrow, after school we meet here" YoSeob gave an instruction.

   "Okay!!"

 

The next chapter will be updated soon when i have time to update :D