7# the Aegyo Club room

Aegyo Club ★ 1

   "Yaayyy!!!!!" HongKi jumped joyfully when MinWoo announced that the leader will be himself.

   "Huh! The only reason he chose you because you're the oldest among all of us. But if HongKi can't handle his responsibility perfectly, i will be in charge, right?" MinHo pointed to himself. YoSeob and MinWoo nodded.

   "Seobie, where's our hideout?" MinWoo asked YoSeob. YoSeob then realised that he already thought about this.

   "Come on! Let's go to our hideout"

*****

   "Umm, Seobie, are you sure this is the club room?" MinWoo asked. They're now in front of a very creepy room. The art room on floor 2.No one ever used that room until now.

   "I.. I'm sure. No one used this room so it's ours!" YoSeob faked his smile. He was actually scared too. He never knew the room will be this creepy. But this is for the Aegyo Club. Yes, Aegyo Club!!

   YoSeob stepped in that room nervously. He walked in slowly. Then he heard someone scream.

   "Aghh!!" he looked behind him and saw HongKi removing some spider web from his head. YoSeob turned his head around then he jumped backwards in fear while shouted loudly.

   "Aghh!! G.. Ghost!!" YoSeob pointed at something. All of them looked.

   "Seobie..Lookie here" YoSeob heard MinWoo's voice and he looked at MinWoo.

   "Agghhh!!!" He screamed when he saw the same ghost was in front of him.

   "Haha, i was just joking. Look! It's just a drawing" MinWoo showed YoSeob the drawing.

   "Sheesh! This place is driving me crazy!"

   "This place is creepy enough even though it's still 2 in the evening. I can't imagine what will this place look like at night" MinHo said.

   "Wait, i smell something awful" HongKi wandered around while the others followed.

   "Ewwww.. Who left this nasty sandwich here? Look, It's already moldy! Ughh!! No wonder it smelled awful" MinWoo put his hand on his nose.

   "Ahhh!!! What was that?" MinHo jumped when he felt something moving beside his legs. Then they all saw a black cat walked out of that room.

   "A cat. Why? You're scared?" HongKi smiled at MinHo.

   "Not scared, just shocked" MinHo replied.

   "Umm, guys. What's that?" MinWoo pointed. They all looked at the same direction. A moment later, the four of them screamed in fear at the same time.

 

What happened? What did they saw? Find out in the next chapter :D

I want to thank my subsribers:

@Dulcet                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   @KittyKATASTROPHE                                                                                                                                                                                                                             @siti_nktc                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    @K-ninja