10# welcome to the Aegyo Club!

Aegyo Club ★ 1

   "Wow, look at this place, it's wonderful"

   "Welcome to the Aegyo Club. Let me intoduce the Aegyo Club members. My name is Lee HongKi. You can call me oppa if you want. From the first day i was born, all of the people around me always crying because of my cuteness. But then-.."

   "Yah, HongKi, tell us about how your grandfather's great grandmother met your granfather's great grandfather" MinHo shouted because of the long distance. He was still teasing HongKi with the same joke.

   HongKi cleared his throat and said "Okay,moving on. That is Yang YoSeob also known as the school Aegyo Master. I'm not agreed actually because i think i'm a lot cuter" HongKi said proudly to the girls that came to the club room. Suddenly YoSeob threw the orange on his hand and it landed on top of HongKi's head.

   "Yah! I can't understand why my head was always be the victim of you guys' violence" HongKi shouted back. YoSeob just put his tongue out cutely.

   "Okay, so the one next to YoSeob is Choi MinHo who used to be my bestfriend but now, he's my number 1 enemy" HongKi joked.

   "You guys are more like twins than enemies because you always be together wherever you go and often fighting for useless things" one of the girls said.

   "Twins? Pfft,  that's one joke. So, okay. The one with the cap is No MinWoo. He's our maknae and the cutest among all of us. Hmm, okay, so you guys can do what ever you want except for bullying MinWoo" HongKi smiled.

*****

   "Ah! This costume is killing me!" HongKi took off his blazer. They're just finished with the Aegyo Club opening ceremony.

   "Hey, could you at least appreciate MinWoo's efforts for buying this costume for us?" MinHo advised HongKi.

   "No, it's okay but i was just thinking, how about we open the Aegyo Club for the students to visit only on weekends? That way, we won't be that busy. So, every weekend, we will wear different types of costume according to the theme. What do you think?" MinWoo gave an idea.

   "For example?" YoSeob asked.

   "Umm, ah, next week, our theme will be cute kittens so we will wear cute kitten costumes" MinWoo explained.

   "The problem is, it will require a lot of cost" YoSeob said.

   "Yah, my dad worked as a big company manager, can't you remember? So, four costumes every week won't be a big deal for him" MinWoo smiled.

   "Won't it bother your dad?" MinHo asked.

   "Don't worry. My dad won't do everything. I have an assistant myself. So, i'll ask him to help me" MinWoo replied.

   "Well, it's up to you. We don't mind" YoSeob nodded

   "But make sure the costume is comfortable to wear, okay?" HongKi said.

   "I'll buy the best quality" MinWoo promised. And so, the Aegyo Club will start their real activities next week. All of them were so excited to wait the next week to come...

 

Hope you liked it. Hehe, i suddenly realised that i have the whole night to add the chapters so there's no problem for me to update. Oh, so sorry about the spelling errors. I'm not that good in English.

Thank you, subscribers:

@rawan-ki                                                                                                                                          @SteffiKrisette_                                                                                                                                                  @Vaughane                                                                                                               @iamzaty                                                                                                                       @kim_jaeyeon                                                                                                                             @Ys5_Jh19_Gk30                                                                                                                                        @jullebulle