19# Nothing to worry about..

Aegyo Club ★ 1

   "Yayy! I have to go now, bye guys!!" MinWoo ran out of the room joyfully. YangMi was surely at his house right now after yesterday's incident.

   "Good luck and have fun!" YoSeob said. Suddenly, HongKi and MinHo blocked MinWoo's way. They glared at MinWoo.

   "What?" MinWoo asked.

   "The furtest you can go is just kissing,okay? You guys are only 14 and not ready for heavy things" MinHo said to MinWoo.

   "You guys don't even know about protections so don't even think about doing those things, got it?" it was HongKi's turn to advice.

   "What are you guys talking about? I can't understand?" MinWoo scratch his back head.

   "Okay, bye, have fun with YangMi" YoSeob smiled.

   "Fun? Yah, MinHo hyung, HongKi hyung, did you say about something for adults just now?" MinWoo finally understand what his hyungs were talking about.

   "Haha, you're too innocent so we don't have to worry anything, bye" MinHo pushed MinWoo away.

   "Don't worry, he can surely take care of himself" YoSeob said while eating a banana.

   "I'm just worried because they will be alone in that house. HongKi sent all of his maids to vacation, remember?" MinHo glared at HongKi.

   "Yah, why blame me? Think, if the MinWoo's maids are in the house, YangMi will surely sense our plan. Why ask her to take care of MinWoo if he already have about 7 maids in his house?" HongKi defended himself.

   "Ahh, i hate it when you're right" MinHo sighed.

   "But still, that YangMi will do anything for revenge" YoSeob didn't realise what he just said. The others looked at him and then they all stood up before running out of the room. They have to keep an eye on MinWoo just in case. YoSeob was right, that arrogant YangMi will do anything for revenge!

*****

   "What are we doing?" HongKi whispered.

   "Mission J, Spying MinWoo" MinHo answered.

   "They're doing fine. Look at them" HongKi pointed in the house. From behind the tree, they saw YangMi was feeding MinWoo a bowl of soup. Even though MinWoo's face was happy but YangMi face was very frown.

   "We have to stay here just in case" YoSeob replied.

   "Yah! He's going to be fine. Look, YangMi even blow up the hot soup for MinWoo. Aishh! I'm out of here" HongKi stepped away. YoSeob and MinHo looked at each other. Maybe HongKi was right. There's nothing to worry about. The two stepped three steps away when suddenly...

   "Ahhh!!!" they heard MinWoo's voice inside the house screaming. They rushed back behind the tree and saw MinWoo ran into the kitchen. He took a glass of water and drank it.

   "Ah, he's just getting a drink. Haha, he's suffering from the hot spices" YoSeob sighed in relief.

   "We know him, the can't-stand-the-hot-spices boy" HongKi teased MinWoo

   "But still.."

   "Yah, MinHo, stop it, look there! YangMi is apolagizing. Don't worry. Everything's fine. Come on, Seobie!" HongKi pulled YoSeob's hands.

   "Maybe you're right. Take care, MinWoo" MinHo talked to himself. They all walked away without realising that MinWoo was actually suffering in that house.

 

The next chapter will be updated soon!!