8# clean up time!

Aegyo Club ★ 1

   "Hyung, i'm scared" MinWoo grabbed YoSeob and MinHo's hands.

   "Guys, please, it's just a white cloth on the fan" HongKi walked slowly towards the switches to switch on the lights.

   "Yah, the lights are so dim" YoSeob sighed.

   "We have about 3 hours more until the school gate closed. I think we have much time to clean this room up" YoSeob looked at his branded watch. "So, MinHo, you go to the nearby shop to buy the bulbs. MinWoo, we're going to take a bucket and some mops. HongKi, you go and collect all the disposable things like this white cloth that keeps creeping me out"

   "Hey,i'm the leader here, so i'm the one who should give orders, not you" HongKi replied but the others already out of the room. He sighed and started his work.

*****

   "Seobie, where's HongKi hyung?" MinWoo asked YoSeob.

   "I don't know. But the place is a bit clean" YoSeob answered.

   "Booo!!!"

   "Arrgghh!!" MinWoo and YoSeob shouted at the same time. They were shocked to see HongKi came out of nowhere.

   "Haha! April fool!!" HongKi put his tongue out.

   "You were always fooling around, aigoo.." YoSeob sighed.

   "Guys, i got the bulbs. Here you go" MinHo walked into the room and gave YoSeob a plastic bag.

   "Okay, first, i'm going to change the bulbs and then we're going to clean up this room, together. Aegyo Club Mission D, cleaning up the club room!" YoSeob said exited.

   "I told you, Mission D was slow talk with MinWoo so he can join the team, so this time it will be Mission E" HongKi ruined YoSeob's exited mood.

   "What? I didn't say it would be Mission D?" YoSeob said.

   "Then, what would it be?" HongKi asked.

   "It could be Mission S or even Mission Y so don't make your own decision!" YoSeob didn't want to give up.

   "Hey, who's the leader here? Can't you spell the word L E A D E R ?"

   "L . E . A . D . E . R" YoSeob spelled.

   "Yah, you're making me crazy!" HongKi said. YoSeob wins! So the cleaning-up-the-club-room is named Mission D. They cleaned up the room exept for HongKi.

   "MinWoo, put those here"

   "MinHo, what are you doing? There's a lot of dust here"

   "YoSeob! mop the floor. Here"

   HongKi kept giving orders while he sat and do nothing.

   "Yah, YoSeob, i still think we should call this clening-up thing, Mission E" HongKi said while walking towards YoSeob.

   "Would you stop it!! Ugh! Go clean something PLEASE" YoSeob pissed.

   "Okay, but before, Mission E, okay?" HongKi was still talking about the mission name.

   "Yes, yes, whatever. Now go mop the floor, or anything but please get off my head!!" YoSeob pushed HongKi away. HongKi smile because he's the winner!! Yahooo!!!

 

Umm, firstly i wanted to say sorry cuz i think i'm kind of busy this week so MAYBE i can't update my fanfic but if i had any time or chance to continue my fanfic, i will definately update. Please comment oh, and do subscribe. I'll appreciate it so much ;D