18# The plan turned out well

Aegyo Club ★ 1

   "Get ready!" HongKi made a sign. MinHo, YoSeob and MinWoo nodded. They got another plan this time. As always, this plan was YoSeob's idea so it will either work or making it worst.

   "MinWoo, you know when to move right?" MinHo asked followed by MinWoo's cute smile.

   As they saw YangMi was cycling at the park, MinWoo got out of their hiding place to start his mission, Mission I that is. This mission only needed MinWoo's role so the others will just watch.

   At the end of the road, YangMi turned to the left but she accidently knocked MinWoo down. MinWoo screamed in pain. MinHo ran towards MinWoo with such worried face.

   "Yah, what did you do to him?" MinHo shouted a bit. He was really mad to see a girl hurt MinWoo.

   "Ahhh! Hyung! I can't move my arm!!" MinWoo cried.

   "MinWoo, are you okay?" YoSeob and HongKi ran towards MinWoo. MinWoo was still crying in pain. YoSeob suddenly got a plan.

   "Yah, you did this to MinWoo so you have to take care of him until he recover. You have to be responsible for what you've done" YoSeob gave an instruction making YangMi's eyes got wider.

   "Hey, how will i take care of him?" YangMi looked away.

   "Simple, move to his house until he recover" HongKi added.

   "Yah! Who are you to give directions to me?" YangMi replied.

   "MinWoo, if she doesn't want to be responsible, tell your father, the town police chief" YoSeob lied that MinWoo's father was a police chief. He saw YangMi's face turned as white as a ghost.

   "Yeah" MinHo and HongKi nodded.

   "Y..Yah, o..okay, okay! Where's your house? I'll go to your house every day after school then" YangMi said with a frown face. MinWoo kept quite when MinHo gave YangMi MinWoo's address. As fast as lightning, YangMi cycled away.

   "Guys, our plan turned out well!" HongKi clapped his hands.

   "But that's not exactly our plan. MinWoo was supposed to start talking with YangMi not getting injured like this" MinHo said. That was not what they had planned. MinWoo was just have to try talking to YangMi but now it turned upside down!

   "Hmm, I don't know how that YangMi knock our innocent MinWoo" YoSeob strocked MinWoo's head.

   "Don't worry, guys. It's not that bad" MinWoo tried to smile.

   "But this plan will work! She will take care of you and then she fall in love with you then she'll be yours forever!" HongKi shouted joyfully.

   MinWoo just smiled. There's a secret that the Aegyo Club members didn't know. The secret that he will keep all by himself until the day to reveal it comes.

 

What's MinWoo's secret? Kekeke, you have to keep reading then. I'll update soon! ^.^