21# MinWoo's secret

Aegyo Club ★ 1

   "She's very kind.. Aww, my YangMi... Saranghae~" MinWoo sang a bit.

   "Yah, what's wrong with you?" MinHo asked MinWoo. Is MinWoo dreaming?

   "Hyung! She treat me well now. She's now like a wife to me!!" MinWoo said happily.

   "What are you talking about?" HongKi sit next to MinWoo.

   "She come to my house everyday to wake me up. Everynight she cook me dinner and eat with me. Although sometimes she's a bit mean, but i can see the changes of her behavior" MinWoo said again.

   "Wow, two weeks with her really make her fall for you" HongKi nodded.

   "Maybe"

   "Hmm, lucky you" YoSeob smiled.

   "Ah, i got something to tell you guys" MinWoo sit still.

   "What is it?" YoSeob asked.

   "Well, actually i'm not really injured. See?" He moved his hands to show to them that his hands are okay.

   "So, aaa.. you were just acting or what?" YoSeob asked like a fool. HongKi slapped YoSeob's head.

   "Hmm, at the park, when YangMi cycled closer to me, i came out with his idea. I thought, what if i pretend to be injured by YangMi and make her responsible for what she had done? Surely we will be more close to each other" MinWoo explained.

   "So you were just acting as if your arm broke the whole time?" HongKi asked.

   "Yup, see? My arm is fine. She never knock me, it didn't hurt a bit. Sometimes i can't believe that she really thought i'm injured for real. Haha!" MinWoo laughed.

   "Yah, we also thought your arm was broken for real" MinHo said.

   "That's because i'm a good actor"

   "Did you put eyedrops or something? You bring eyedrops everywhere you go?" HongKi checked MinWoo's pockets..

   "No, i didn't put anything. That is called acting" MinWoo said proudly.

   "Whatever!" YoSeob stuck his tongue.

   They all laughed joyfully. MinWoo was a very good actor. The Aegyo Club members really fall for the act. They kept talking about it. They didn't realise that someone was listening to their conversation outside the club door..

*****

   "Yah, YangMi, why didn't you come to my house yesterday?" MinWoo asked YangMi. She didn't come to his house as usual and that makes MinWoo worried.

   "YangMi..." MinWooo hold YangMi's hands. YangMi kept quite.

   "What's wrong with you?"

   "Why do i have to go to your house anyway? Your arm's not hurt anymore?" YangMi said without looking at MinWoo's face.

   "What? It hurts, okay? Look" MinWoo showed his arm. YangMi hit MinWoo's broken arm all of a sudden. She continued hitting when MinWoo asked.

   "What are you doing exactly?"

   "Tch! You said your arm is broken, but no matter how hard i hit it, you don't feel any pain. Is that really injured arm?" YangMi said. MinWoo stayed quite didn't know what to say.

   "You lied to me! How could you?! Ahh, i really believed that your arm broke! I took care of you, everything!! After all this times, i'm a fool!! I'm out of here!" MinWoo saw tears came out of YangMi's eyes. YangMi was about to leave when suddenly...

   "YangMi, don't go" MinWoo hugged her from behind.

   "Let me go, you liar!!"

   "Don't cry, YangMi.. I can't bear seeing you like this" MinWoo said tighten his hug.

   "I'm not crying, let me go!!'

   "Why are you crying?"

   "I'm hurt, okay? I fell for your act, i fell for your cuteness, i fell for you but that was just an act and i hate it so much!!!" YangMi cried making MinWoo hugged her even tighter.

   "I'm sorry"

   "Why do i have to fall in love with you?!" she shouted a bit. MinWoo kept quite. "I hate you! I hate you! Go away! Leave me alone!!"

   "I did that to you because i want you to be mine, okay?" MinWoo said.

   "You're lying! I don't want to hear your voice ever again! I hate you, got it? I hate-.." MinWoo suddenly turned YangMi facing him and their lips touched each other.

   "What are you doing?!!"

   "What if i say i did that because i love you?" MinWoo asked.

   "I don't want to hear!" YangMi hit MinWoo. MinWoo saw her lips formed a cute smile. Maybe she was just acting right now?

   "I LOVE YOU, YANGMI!!" MinWoo shouted.

   "Get out of here!!" YangMi stepped away with her face blushing. MinWoo ran towards YangMi. He must make YangMi his girlfriend! He must!

 

I'll update soon!!

Thank you, new subscribers:

@Kumi-ah                                                                                                                                               @lovelyb2st                                                                                                                                             @whitelove                                                                                                                                                 @RubbyAnn