11# MinHo's love problem! Help!

Aegyo Club ★ 1

   "Hey, where's MinHo? Why is he late today? He's the one who usually came the earliest" YoSeob said. Their theme for today is fairy tale. He dressed up as a witch, HongKi as a cowboy and MinWoo as a cute dragon. MinHo should be dressing up as a prince.

   "Hmm, i don't know. Toliet, maybe?" MinWoo answered. He smiled in happiness. The Aegyo Club had become very popular in school but the teachers didn't know about it yet. He and MinHo could talk to girls now. They've changed since they were in this club. MinWoo had never being bullied again since MinHo became his unpaid bodyguard.

   "Guys!! Guys, guys!! The girls are chasing me again!" MinHo ran into the room and lock the door.

   "Ah, you were always being chased by those 3 girls" HongKi said. Since two days ago, the 3 bestfriends from class 2 B-1 were always chasing MinHo for no reason.

   "No, today is different. Each of them confessed to me a while ago" MinHo said gasping for air after a fullspeed run just now.

   "What? Ah, they finally confessed that you've already got fat because of eating too much chocolate?" HongKi said then he laughed loudly. When he realised he was laughing alone, he stopped and gave MinHo a chance to explain.

   "They said they want me to be their boyfriend. They even said they didn't mind sharing me as a boyfriend!"

   "They're nuts!" YoSeob replied.

   "Yah, i can't take this anymore. Please just make them stop! Ughh! I'm going to be crazy!" MinHo put his hands on his head.

   "Just tell them, sorry i can't be your boyfriend. There are many guys out there that's better than me, i'm sure you'll find one" YoSeob answered.

   "Or maybe you should be more polite and just accept them" HongKi gave another idea.

   "Maybe because MinHo hyung was started to talk to girls, they confessed and tried their luck" MinWoo said.

   "Reject them politely, okay?" YoSeob said.

   "That's not polite? MinHo, just accept them all, what's the big problem?" HongKi said again.

   "Reject them as a gentle man"

   "No, you should accept them"

   YoSeob and HongKi kept arguing until suddenly MinHo stood up and walked towards the door.

   "I don't want to be your boyfriend. Just go and leave me alone!" MinHo said with a cold face when he reached in front of the three girls. The girls cried and ran away.

   "MinHo!!! What are you doing?!!" YoSeob and HongKi shouted at the same time.

   "I told you to reject them politely, not rudely" YoSeob added

   "Hmph! You should've accept them" HongKi said.

   "Ughh! I don't care. It just happened so don't talk about it already" MinHo sit on the sofa.

   HongKi and YoSeob looked at each other with one same thought. What if the girls wanted to take revenge? That will be a very big problem.

*****

   YoSeob and HongKi were right. The girls took revenge. The Aegyo Club was being boycott although some of the girls still go to the club, but many of the girls already hate them.

   "Ah, this is bad! One of those girls told me that she's going to tell he teachers about our club!" HongKi said all of a sudden.

   "What?! Oh no! We have to do something!" MinWoo didn't want the club being dissolved. He started to love the Aegyo Club.

   YoSeob kept silent but suddenly, he smiled full of secrets.

   "Yah, Seobie, i know that face. Come on. Tell us your crazy plan" MinWoo said to YoSeob.

   "Gather around, i have an idea for our next mission,Mission E" YoSeob said.

   "It's Mission F! Mission E was cleaning up the club room! Sheesh! What is wrong with your memory?" as usual, HongKi ruined the YoSeob's good mood.

   "Mission.. E" YoSeob still doesn't want to give up. HongKi stared at YoSeob with a fierce face.

   "Fine, MISSION F" YoSeob said.

   "Okay, what ever! Tell us what you're planning?" MinHo said.

   They gather around and YoSeob's crazy plan was revealed. They all smiled except for MinHo who did not agree to that crazy and imposible plan.

 

What's YoSeob's plan? Find out more on the next chapter ;D

Feeling good everytime i got new subscribers. Thanks to:

@seobielovee                                                                                                                                                @CradleofRoses