17# Mission H

Aegyo Club ★ 1

   "Yah, you sure this is going to work?" HongKi and MinHo asked YoSeob. They disguised as three gangsters for their plan to help MinWoo.

   "Not sure, i know this will work" YoSeob smiled.

   When they saw YangMi was walking at the alley, they nodded at each other.

   "Hye lady, can we join you?" YoSeob started the act.

   "W..What do you want?" they saw YangMi was shivering in fear.

   "Oh, come on, we just want to have fun" HongKi grabbed YangMi's arm.

   "No, let me go!! Help!!" YangMi shouted.

   "Oh, don't worry, there's no one here to help you, we won't hurt you, baby" HongKi moved his face closer to YangMi.

*****

   MinWoo ran towards the dark alley with a smile. He then remembered what Seobie told him.

   "Your hyungs here will act and disguise as gangsters. When she scream for help, you will come to save her. That way, she will definately say, uh, MinWoo Oppa, my hero!!"

   MinWoo's smile got wider. Imagine how happy he will be if YangMi will be his. He will surely be the happiest guy in the world!

   When he reached the alley, he hide. Then he heard YangMi screaming "No, let me go!! Help!!" He waited a few moments to make his move. A while later he got out and saw a suprise infront of him.

   "MinHo hyung, HongKi hyung, Seobie!! Oh my, what happened?" MinWoo ran towards the three dead bodies.

   "MinWoo... Help,, it hurts" Seobie spoke. Oh, i thought they were already dead. MinWoo smiled in relief.

   "Seobie, what happened?" MinWoo helped those three to sit.

   "Ahh! She's crazy! She was just acting when she screamed, i thought she's really scared but no! Look at her violence! Awww!!" HongKi said pointing at a big bump on his head. HongKi's nose was also a bit bleeding.

   "She did this to you guys?" MinWoo couldn't believe what he saw.

   "Yah, you better take us somewhere else. This place keeps giving me creeps" MinHo just had some minor injuries, it's not that bad. MinWoo was just about to cry when he saw Seobie, his bestbuddy. Seobie's hand couldn't move normally and his lips was bleeding. His eyes were forming tears because of the pain. He can't believe that the gentle YangMi he knew could give his friends such injuries.

   "Come on guys, let me take you to my house. I'll ask my maids to cure you" MinWoo said.

   "Ehh, call KangYoo. Seeing her face is enough to cure me" HongKi smiled.

   "Yah, are you really injured? You don't look like a victim to me, aigoo" MinHo shake his head.

   "Ok, come on, i don't think Seobie is even breathing right now" MinWoo was worried about his Seobie who had out a while ago.

*****

   "HongKi, are you okay?" KangYoo cleaned HongKi's wound.

   "Ahh, KangYoo, slowly, it hurts" HongKi hold KangYoo's hand.

   "I'm sorry. Anything else i can do to make you feel better?" KangYoo asked her love trying to be a good nurse.

   "Hmm, why don't you call me oppa and kiss me?" HongKi smiled wider.

   "Yah, you're too much!" KangYoo slapped HongKi hand slowly.

   "Awww!!!" HongKi acted. KangYoo felt guilty.

   "Fine.. Oppa, feel better soon, okay?" KangYoo kissed HongKi's cheek.

   "That's better" HongKi hugged KangYoo.

   "Hello, we're right infront of you here. Can't you just wait for the valentine's day next month to act romanticly infront of us, sheesh!" MinWoo said after seeing those two love birds.

   "Ahh, my head is even more hurt seeing both of you" MinHo hold his head.

   "MinWoo, i'm.. thirsty.." YoSeob called MinWoo. MinWoo grabbed a glass of water and helped YoSeob to drink.

   "Sorry, Seobie.." MinWoo said slowly.

   "Can i ask you one more favour?" YoSeob asked.

   "Anything" MinWoo smiled.

   "Call JunHyung for me.."

   "Yah, why you always think about JunHyung? Aishh, are you really sick?" MinWoo laughed a bit. At a time like this, YoSeob was still thinking about his JunHyung.

   "Of course!! He's my bestfriend!!" YoSeob got up of the bed all of a sudden. All three other members looked at YoSeob with their eyebrows lifted. How can an injured YoSeob got out of the bed without anyone's help? Just now he was very weak and now he managed to get up all by himself?

   "Yah, were you just acting to get attentions?" MinHo asked.

   "Hehe, it's fun to get attention from our maknae. Imagine our junior took care of us just like a child. Ohh, how sweet" YoSeob made a cute face.

   "Get out of here" MinWoo stuck his tongue out. They all laughed together and forgot about the problem they're facing. MinWoo's problem. Hmm, any problem must have their solutions. They'll definately find the answer for MinWoo's problem.

 

I'll update soon!

New subscribers :

@PMR501                                                                                                                                                                   @kolmilyo                                                                                                                                                               @codename000                                                                                                                                                          @MinGi298