20# that woman is crazy!!!

Aegyo Club ★ 1

   "Yah, why is MinWoo not here yet?" HongKi looked around the Aegyo Club room. MinWoo was nowhere to be found.

   "Mmmm.. " YoSeob was eating a piece of chocolate mousse cake.

   "Where did you get that?" HongKi asked.

   "In the fridge" YoSeob answered.

   "Where did the fridge come from? We don't have any fridge in here before" MinHo looked at the room's corner and saw a big fridge full of food.

   "Don't know. Maybe MinWoo put it there yesterday" YoSeob kept eating the cake.

   "Not me, it's YangMi" MinWoo came out of nowhere.

   "YangMi?! What do you mean?" MinHo asked.

   "She put the fridge here so i don't have any cold drinks and other food to eat except for the food she cook. She put a lot of pepper in my soup on purpose!" MinWoo answered.

   "That's not so bad" HongKi said.

   "Look here" MinWoo showed his hands. They were full of small red dots everywhere.

   "You know i'm allergic to pinapples and prawns, right? When she cook dinner, she make pinapple and buttered prawn for me. Now i'm iching! I told her i'm allergic but she said she didn't hear me" MinWoo said again.

   "Maybe she really didn't hear?" YoSeob said with his mouth full of chocolate cake.

   "She said yes when i told her i'm allergic"

   "Why did you eat them then?" HongKi asked.

   "She forced me! She said if i don't finish up my dinner, she will never come to my house again because i don't appreciate her efforts. You know i like her so i couldn't bear to dissapoint her"

   "That woman is crazy!!" MinHo shake his head.

   "She's okay to me, wahh, look, there's also a cheese cake in here" YoSeob took a plate of cheese cake from the fridge.

   "Ignore him, so you were saying?" MinHo said.

   "Well, she's pretty awful but i'm happy to be with her" MinWoo smiled.

   "Yah, you can be happy with that crazy woman?"

   "At least she took care of me, geez.."

   "Okay, what's the next plan then?" HongKi asked.

   "No need. I can survive. Don't worry but if i'm dying, you guys will make the next move" MinWoo said.

 

Aww, poor MinWoo. I'm about to cry!! I'll kill you YangMi!! Hehe, i'll update soon! (: