15# They party today!!

Aegyo Club ★ 1

   "Yah, have you seen Seobie?" MinWoo asked MinHo.

   "No, even HongKi is not here yet. Where are they?" MinHo replied. They looked at the whole place full of hundreds of people attending HongKi's wedding and the Aegyo Club party. HongKi's wedding is opened for everyone so the one that attends the club party won't be having any trouble to enter.

   "Guys, what are you looking for?" YoSeob suddenly came out of nowhere.

   "Waaahh!!" they both screamed. They saw YoSeob smiled with two apples on his hands. One of them was already half being eaten by YoSeob.

   "Hey, did i scare you?" YoSeob asked.

   "Whatever. Yah, where's HongKi?" MinHo said.

   "What? You think a groom will be here hanging out with us? Of course he's in the bridal room for a preparation" YoSeob kept eating his apples.

   "Oh, he won't be a groom today" MinHo replied with an evil smile.

   "Hyung, don't make that face, it's scary" MinWoo closed his eyes, acting.

   "Okay, so we just have to follow the crowd in this ceremony and at the end of the wedding, HongKi will make a move right?" MinHo asked.

   "Yes, sure. He will tell the whole crowd that he will never follow his uncle's orders and walk out of the hall" YoSeob smiled.

   "That's a bit cruel" MinWoo replied.

   "Yah, his uncle was more cruel so it's payback time!" YoSeob said.

*****

   "There's HongKi and what is he doing on the stage?" MinHo pointed to HongKi who was walking towards the stage.

   "Mmm, guys, the cakes here are so delicious!!" YoSeob said with a plate of strawberry cake in his hand. That was his fifth plate actually. First he tried chocolate cake for two slices then he tried a slice of banana cake and a slice of bluberry cheese cake. Now, a plate of strawberry cake. How could all of them fit in his tiny stomach? No one knows.

   "Yah, could you stop eating that? What if you get sick?" MinHo said.

   "Don't worry. I'll eat a lot of fruits when i get back home" YoSeob gave a very cute smile.

   "Guys, what is HongKi doing up there? This is only the middle of the ceremony" MinWoo looked at HongKi. He was trying to get the microphone.

   "To all guests, thank you for coming. I would like to announce something. Umm, this is actually not a wedding ceremony. To be honest,i'm not ready to be a husband but there is something i know for sure" HongKi stopped. He looked at KangYoo at the edge of the hall.

   "I really love KangYoo. I chose to marry her not because of force but love. I really love her but we are both not ready for this wedding. So i decided to make her my fiancee" HongKi then took out a flower. He asked KangYoo to go to the stage.

   "KangYoo, will you marry me?" HongKi said as he was kneeling. KangYoo cried in happiness. She too love HongKi but she thought HongKi did not love her.

   "Hey, i'm proposing here. My knee hurts" HongKi joked. KangYoo laughed then he hugged HongKi and said "Yes, i..love you"

   "Me too"

   "Wow, he didn't follow our plan" MinHo said. He saw the crowd smiled. They were not dissapointed but happy for the two love-birds.

   "Hyung is very brave and cool" MinWoo clapped his hands.

   "Hmm, maybe.. Maybe he is. For this case" MinHo nodded.

   "Mmm, guys, you should try this cheese cake. It's bombastic!" YoSeob said. MinHo suddenly slapped YoSeob's back head. What a spoiler!

   "How much cake did you eat?" MinHo asked.

   "Seven plates. Umm, i want to get one more slice of this cheese cake" YoSeob walked away. MinWoo and MinHo shake their heads.

   "Hyung! Here!" MinWoo shouted when he saw HongKi walked towards them.

   "Hey, good job not doing as planned" MinHo teased.

   "This is the best thing to do. Anyway, i don't want to embarrass KangYoo and my family" HongKi replied.

   "We never knew you are that kind"

   "Yah, where's YoSeob?" HongKi asked.

   "Someone called me?" YoSeob came out of nowhere. He was still holding a plate with a slice of cheese cake.

   "Enough, Seobie! You ate too much!" MinWoo took the plate in YoSeob's hand.

   "Yah, give me that.. Give me,give me!!" YoSeob said stomping his feet like a three-year-old boy.

   "Hey, i remembered something. When will we announce that MinHo's not a gay. Some of the guests went home already" MinWoo said.

   "Aish, i forgot! Yah, looks like MinHo will continue being gay for a while until we get the next plan" HongKi smiled.

   "Yayyy!!" YoSeob shouted joyfully. He managed to take his plate of cake from MinWoo.

   "What a baby" HongKi stuck his tongue out.

 

Next chapter will be updated soon! ;D