5# The crazy missions

Aegyo Club ★ 1

   MinWoo was at the library door. He was going to take his shoes out of the rack when suddenly..

   Krrookk! A small toad got out of the shoe. Without any reaction, MinWoo took that frog out and wore his hoes before he walked away.

*****

   "Grr!! I thought he's the kind of coward but no! Look at him! He didn't even notiiced the note we left under his shoe" HongKi talked about the note they left. The note that says 'join us if you want to survive'

   "Maybe he's just scared of girls, not else"MinHo replied.

   "Then why did he hit me when i dressed up as a girl?" YoSeob asked.

   "I do looked like a girl that time, right?" YoSeob asked again

   "Pfft, yeah, you looked exactly like a girl. Your face too is girlish enough" HongKi said without looking at YoSeob.

   "Your right, but-.. Yah, are you teasing me?" YoSeob slapped HongKi's back head.

   "Oww, that's the truth okay?" HongKi rubbed his back head.

   "Guys, guys, look!" MinHo pointed at something. Both of them looked. They saw MinWoo was being pulled by two girls older than him.

   "Ehh? Ah, come on! We have to help him!" YoSeob rushed towards MinWoo followed by MinHo and HongKi.

   "Umm, sorry to interupt, but can Oppa talk to this boy?" YoSeob asked with a cute face.

   "Ehh? Umm, s.. sure, here you go, Oppa" the two girls gave MinWoo to YoSeob.

   "Wow, he's good" MinHo whispered to HongKi. They saw the girls a bit blushing. Then off they go leaving those girls behind.

*****

   "Please, MinWoo. If you join us, you'll protected from those girls. I promise" MinHo promissed.

   "Umm, o.. alright" MinWoo answered.

   "Geez, we only need to slow talk? After all we had done? That's it? Sheesh. Hmm, ok, so mission D is done, what's next?" HongKi asked.

   "Mission D? Since when we have Mission D?" YoSeob asked.

   "I just came out with it a while ago" HongKi smiled.

   "Ah, MinWoo. You said you're afraid of girls, but why did you managed to fight YoSeob when he dressed up as a girl?"

   "Because i know he's not even a girl" MinWoo replied.

   "Ahh, you're smart, aren't you?" YoSeob MinWoo's head.

   "Yah, YoSeob! Yang YoSeob!" YoSeob looked at the one called for him.

   "Hyungie!! JunHyung!!" YoSeob ran towards JunHyung and hugged him like a child.

   "Yah, what are you doing, eh? Did you managed to organise the club?" JunHyung asked.

   "Yes, i'm so happy. Guys, come here quick!" YoSeob called them.

   "Hyungie, this is MinHo from SHINee, HongKi from FTisland and MinWoo the boyfriend. Guys, this is my bestfriend forever, JunHyung!" YoSeob introduced with him still hugging JunHyung.

   "Wow, YoSeob, you were acting just like a baby. Before this we don't even get it why girls called you the Aegyo Master" HongKi said.

   "Yeah, the BEAST consider him as our girlfriend" JunHyung replied.

   "A cute girlfriend" YoSeob sticked his tongue out to HongKi.  

   "Now we see his real face. After all this times, he was wearing a mask" MinHo added.

   "YoSeob, the others said hi because they couldn't come to see you" JunHyung said.

   "Hi" YoSeob answered shortly.

   "Okay, i gotta go," JunHyung said.

   "Bye, hyungie! Don't forget to bring the others to my Aegyo Club!" YoSeob waved cheerfully.

   "Okay, we'll meet again tomorrow because i have to get home early today" HongKi said.

   "Okay, bye,guys!" YoSeob walked away.

 

How was it? Well i'll always feel very happy whenever i have a new subscribers and new commenters and i will feel more exited if you liked my story. Okay, bye, the next chapter will be updated soon! ;D