3# Mission A failed!

Aegyo Club ★ 1

   "Hmmm," MinHo scratched his back head.

   "Umm?" HongKi said and then looked at both face infront of him, MinHo and YoSeob.

   "Err..Who will we choose?" YoSeob asked those two.

   "I don't know. There are 7 more aegyos here so i don't really know which one will we choose for the last member" MinHo answered. A moment later, they heard a screaming sound.

   "Ahhh!! Help me!!!" the voice got louder and louder until they saw a girl wearing a cute dress running away from another group of girls behind her.

   "Hyung, help me!! Please help me!!" that girl said when she reached the three Aegyo Club members. HongKi suddenly stepped infront of them and put his hand in front like a police officer.

   "I'm sorry pretties. You can't bully her. She's innocent" HongKi talked politely to the group of girls.

   "Ahh! It's HongKi Oppa! Umm, aaa, sorry, but she's not a girl" one of them replied.

   "Not a girl?" YoSeob was shocked. He then pulled that girl's hair and it's true, she's a boy!!!

   "Hyung, they bullied me" that little boy hugged MinHo tightly.

   "Hey! Do you have to bully this little boy?! what did he ever done to you?" MinHo suddenly shouted.

   "MinHo, i told you a housand times, that's not a way to talk to ladies" HongKi glarred at MinHo.

   "I'm sorry, ladies, but please go before MinHo kill you" HongKi said to those girls. They all walked away without any other sound.

   YoSeob looked at that boy. His face is very cute. And he couldn't even notice he was a boy. No wonder the girls bullied him. They maybe just dressing him up as a girl because of his cuteness. Suddenly, YoSeob realised something.

   "What's your name?" YoSeob asked.

   "Min.. MinWoo" that boy answered slowly. YoSeob took the list.

   "Jackpot! Guys, he's the first on the list. No MinWoo. Wow, i thought it's hard for us to find him but there it is, he's right here!" YoSeob shouted happily.

   "Ah, no wonder he was bullied by those girls" MinHo nodded.

   "Bingo!!"

   "MinWoo, i want you to join us. YoSeob hyung here is organising a club, that is Aegyo Club, and we really wish you could join us" MinHo started to talk to MinWoo.

   "A club? No, i can't. Aegyo Club, i heard it before. It's like a host club right? Umm, the girls must be there everyday to visit right? I can't join you. I'm sorry" MinWoo stood up and walked away. They couldn't understand why MinWoo hated girls so much.

   "YoSeob, what are we going to do?" HongKi asked.

   "We have to force him by force!" said YoSeob firmly but at the same time he joked his words.

   "But how?" MinHo asked. They looked at each other and suddenly..

   "Ugghhh.." the sighed at the same time. Hmm, maybe finding MinWoo wasn't that hard but asking him to join them might need a little work.

   The result: Mission A failed!!!

 

Yayy! Do you like it? If you do, i'm glad! So, the next chapter will be updated soon! Please comment and subscribe ^.^