2# HongKi and MinHo

Aegyo Club ★ 1

   "Yah! What are you doing? You messed up my hair!" YoSeob heard a voice when he walked infront of a class. He looked at the sign. Class 3 C-2. Then he looked at the list. Ah, there's two aegyos in here. Then he knocked when he found out that there was no teacher in the classroom.

   "Excuse me, umm. May i see Lee HongKi and Choi MinHo?" YoSeob asked a girl. The girl pointed at the back of the class. There were two guys fighting like hell.

   "Umm, are you HongKi and MinHo?" YoSeob asked those two politely.

   "Oh, yes. Nice to meet you. I'm Lee HongKi" a guy introduced himself. Then he looked at his hair. Suddenly, he shouted.

   "Look at what you've done! My hair is not even ready to meet a new friend!" the other guy beside him smiled.

   "Ah, Oppa, are you mad. Oh, i can't believe our HongKi is mad because of small things" that guy hugged HongKi.

   "I'll never be mad at silly things" HongKi said and we heard a loud annoying sound and at the same time, HongKi put his hand infront of that other guy.

   "Pft!! Yah!! That was too much! You farted at me! You're disgusting!!" that guy walked backwards to get away from HongKi. HongKi just laughed loudly. YoSeob joined him because for him they're so funny together.

   "Umm, sorry. So, who's MinHo?" YoSeob asked HongKi.

   "That one. That was being farted by me! Hahaha!" HongKi pointed at that guy that was still holding his nose.

   "Oh, umm.can i talk to you two?" YoSeob called for them both.

   "Ehh? What for?" MinHo asked. YoSeob gave them the list.

   "Ehh? Hey, why are you the second on this list? It's not fair!" MinHo slapped HongKi's shoulder slowly. HongKi's smile got wider.

   "Yay! There, i told you i am cuter! Haha! Yaayyy!!" HongKi jumped happily like a 3 years old boy.

   "Sheesh! Like i care?" MinHo put his tongue out. YoSeob now realised why they're so cute for the girls. They're fighting just like two small boys fighting for toys. Cute.

   "Ok, so, i'm planning of organising a club, Aegyo club. I really want the two of you to join" YoSeob smiled.

   "Hey, will his club pay me for anything?" HongKi asked.

   "Umm, "

   "If it won't, i'm not interested" HongKi said. MinHo wanted to tell something but HongKi shut him up.

   "Let's go. Sorry, i'm not interested" HongKi started to walk away dragging MinHo with him.

   "B..But"

   "HongKi, hey! I wanna join, let me go" YoSeob saw MinHo trying to escape. At that time, YoSeob had a plan.

   "If you join me, you guys will know who is more popular and cuter among the girls" YoSeob suddenly said. They both stopped walking. YoSeob smiled when he knew his plan was working.

   "Hah! Of course i'm cuter!" HongKi said proudly.

   "Huh! We'll see" MinHo and HongKi walked towards YoSeob.

   "We'll join you, and i'll definately be the most popular guy in school!" HongKi said.

   "Huh! We will see. Grrr!!" they faced each other and both of them made their fierce face.

   "Guys, come on. We have to call the others" YoSeob told them

   "The others? How many members will it be in this club?" MinHo asked.

   "Ten, including us"

   "Ten?! Oh, no. I think we shouldn't have too much members. Maybe the three of us are just fine" MinHo replied.

   "Three? How boring. I prefer five!" HongKi said again.

   "Three!"

   "No, five!"

   "I said three!!"

   "I prefer five!!"

   "Four!!!" YoSeob shouted all of a sudden. HongKi and MinHo stopped fighting and looked at YoSeob.

   "Hmm, i guess four is a good idea" HongKi nodded.

   "Ok, four. I was about to say that" MinHo added.

   "Ok, so Mission A for Aegyo Club, 'Find-one-more-member'! Let's go!" YoSeob suddenly got excited. He knew his plan will work out.

 

Ngehihi, i wrote about MinHo and HongKi always fighting cuz i think they're so cute together! If any of you realised, the HongKi-farted part, i saw in on youtube, at that time, i realised how cute they are together. For YoSeob's fans, maybe he's not that cute in this chapter, but i promise, after they got all of their 4 members for the club, YoSeob will be the cutest! Next chapter will be updated soon! Oh, I'm so exited XD