14# Another problem? Seriously?!

Aegyo Club ★ 1

   "Yayy! Guys, the girls told me they can't wait for the party" MinWoo said when he walked into the room.

   "Wow, our members did a good job" MinHo nodded.

   "Yah, guys, what's up with HongKi" YoSeob whispered. They saw HongKi sit on the sofa with a frown face.

   "I don't know, you go ask" MinHo pushed YoSeob away.

   "What? You're his bestfriend, you should go" YoSeob pulled MinHo. They kept pulling and pushing each other.

   "Hyung! What's wrong. Is something bothering you?" MinWoo asked HongKi

   "Guys, i think i can't go to the party" HongKi said

   "What? Why?" they asked.

   "My uncle knew about our club" HongKi answered.

   "Your uncle, Teacher DongJi?" YoSeob asked again. Everybody knows that HongKi's uncle is the school english teacher. HongKi just nodded.

   "Yah! This is not good. What if he tell the other teachers? We'll doomed" YoSeob sighed.

   "He won't! Well, that is if i'll marry KangYoo" HongKi said.

   "KangYoo?! The most nerd girl in this school? Wow, why did he want you to marry her?" MinHo asked.

   "Her father is a big company manager and my uncle wants me to marry her because of business. My uncle's father is too a company manager" HongKi said.

   "Sheesh! I can't believe how selfish Teacher DongJi is. Asking you to marry her only for business" MinWoo replied.

   "I don't mind about the wedding actually" HongKi said before they all looked at HongKi with a shocked face.

   "Huh? You don't mind? Are you a real human?" YoSeob said while slapping HongKi's face.

   "Yah, stop it! Well, i actually kind of like her. She's pretty" HongKi smiled a bit. A moment later the others laughed loudly.

   "You? Like KangYoo? Is this a joke?"

   "Hey! My heart is not made out of stones you know. I know how to love too!" HongKi said.

   "I know, but why KangYoo? Wow, you're really in love? For real?" MinHo asked.

   "I need love to live,okay?" HongKi replied.

   "Yeah, but i think oxygen is much more important" YoSeob said. They all laughed again, except for HongKi who is cheesed off.

   "You're not helping me!" HongKi shouted

   "Okay, okay. So i don't get it. If you love her, then what's the problem then? Why don't you just marry her?" MinHo asked.

   "Well, KangYoo thought i'm marrying her by force, so she won't agree. She thought i'm marrying her for my uncle's father's business. She said i'm cruel." HongKi replied.

   "Wait, so why did you say you can't attend the party?" MinWoo asked.

   "The wedding will be held the at same day" HongKi answered.

   "What?! You mean, 3 weeks from now? Seriously?! Yah, yah, this is not right. This is too soon, i mean, you're only 16 now" MinHo shake his head.

   "I know! But i can't do anything. Well, at least let me be KangYoo's boyfriend first. Ahh! This is crazy!"

   "Aigoo, you're uncle is very nuts!" MinHo said.

   "Yah, Seobie, any idea?" MinWoo asked YoSeob.

   "I'm thinking" YoSeob said then he smiled.

   "What if we bring the party at the wedding. We will change the place. We will make it at the same place, at the same time as the wedding, how's that?" YoSeob said.

   "How is that going to solve HongKi's problem?" MinHo asked.

   "Come, it's time for Mission G!" YoSeob said.

   "Yah, Mission G doen't sound right" this time, MinHo spoiled the mood.

   "Whatever! Seobie, you were saying?" MinWoo said.

   "Come closer" they all gathered closer to hear YoSeob's idea for this problem. This time it better work.

 

Woo, what's Mission G? Find out at the next chapter that will be updated soon! ;D