13# Aegyo Club first planned party!!

Aegyo Club ★ 1

   As what they expected, the whole school knew about MinHo as a gay. What they didn't expect is that MinHo was now popular among the guys! They never knew there were some of the guys in school are gays. Unbelievable!

   "Yah! Look at MinHo" MinWoo said. YoSeob looked. Then they laughed. They saw MinWoo was reading the love letters he got from the boys. Sometimes, MinHo will make his funny faces when he read the letters.

   "Ugghh!I can't believe this kind of people really exist! Ahh! What a shame" MinHo sighed before he threw away all of the letters he got.

   "MinHo, why did you throw them? Those are their precious feelings towards you, you should appreciate them" HongKi made a funny face.

   "Yah, you want me to be a real gay?!" MinHo shouted a bit.

   "Relax, it's not like your life is over or something" YoSeob.

   "Maybe, it kinda is!" MinHo glared.

   "Hey, okay, okay. Maybe we should tell them the truth. Hmm, how about we make an announcement at tomorow's morning assembly" MinHo gave an idea.

   "Are you nuts? The teachers will also there. What if they find out about our club?" HongKi shake his head. MinHo looked at YoSeob. Ah, YoSeob is making that face again. He must have another crazy idea.

   "Hmm, how about we make a party? At the end of the party, we will announce that MinHo is a pure man" YoSeob tapped MinHo shoulders.

   "For the first time i think that's a good idea" MinHo nodded.

   "Yeah, the party only students can go" HongKi also agree.

   "Okay, how about this. The one that will attend the party will go with their dates.Before we announce about MinHo, we will give out presents for the best couple, the king and queen of the night. Ah, how romantic" MinWoo added. They all looked at MinWoo.

   "How did you managed to think about this?" YoSeob lifted his eyebrows.

   "I like to watch Korean movies, that's where i learn how to act" MinWoo smiled.

   "Yah, that will make so much cost" HongKi suddenly realised something.

   "As always, i will handle everything. You guys just need to bring yourself and you'll find out that the party will be the best party ever!" MinWoo was excited.

   "Wait, wait, so who will tell the whole school without the teachers finding out about our club?" YoSeob asked.

   "Okay, who's association club has the most member?" HongKi asked.

   "Five" MinHo answered.

   "Six" YoSeob and MinWoo answered at the same time.

   "I'm also five" HongKi said.

   "So, who's group will tell the school? MinWoo or YoSeob?" MinHo asked.

   "How about all of our group members tell the whole school?" MinWoo said

   "Ah, that way, the work will be done faster right?" HongKi nodded.

   "Okay, call one of your association member and tell them to meet us here"

   "JunHyung!!!" YoSeob took his phone with a puppy face while dialing JunHyung. The others thought that maybe YoSeob will be cute only when with JunHyung, who knows?

   "Jun-.. Yah! Give the phone to Hyungie!" YoSeob suddenly shouted. He tehn said "What? Football? Ughhh! Okay, tell the BEAST members to meet me at the Aegyo Club room tomorrow morning, okay?" He then pushed the red button on his phone.

   "Why are you guys looking at me like that?" YoSeob asked.

   "Nothing" MinWoo answered. Then he dialed KwangMin's number. HongKi called JaeJin while MinHo called TaeMin. Tomorrow they all sure that the whole school will know about the party.

 

Hye, the next chapter will be updated soon. Sorry for taking some times to update. I had some problems with my computer. So, please comment and subscribe ^.^