6# The start of everything

Aegyo Club ★ 1

   "Okay, we have to introduce ourselves first" HongKi said. "Ah, YoSeob, you start first"

   "Ehh? Hmm, okay. My name is Yang YoSeob. I love FOOD! My hobby is EATING! Oh, expecially cakes and fruits" YoSeob introduced himself.

   "Cakes and fruits? Wow, those are very different types of food?" MinHo replied raising his eyebrows.

   "Yup, it helped me with my diet. See, when i take cakes, which is not that healthy, i will eat healthy fruits to balance my weight. JunHyung told me that cakes will make me fat and HyunSeung said that fruits will make thin and fit. So, i took both to balance it" YoSeob explained full of confidence.

   Everyone there had their mouth wide open. "What kind of theory was that?" HongKi asked can't believe his ears.

   "I called it Seobie Theory" YoSeob replied with a cute smile.

   "Aaa..Okay.. so your turn, HongKi" MinHo pointed at HongKi.

   "My name is Lee HongKi. I was born at 2nd March. My blood type is A. I'm 60kg. My height is 176cm which is very tall. My mother married my father 36 years ago. Oh, my mother's name is-.."

   "Yah, why don't you just tell us your mother's grandfather's name directly. Or you should start with your grandfather's great grandmother on how-she-met-your-grandfather's-great-grandfather" MinHo laughed teasing HongKi. HongKi glared at MinHo with anger.

   "Hyung, why don't you just tell us your favourites and hobbies. Just like Seobie did just now" MinWoo said.

   "Hey, why didn't you call me hyung?" YoSeob asked.

   "I never see you as older than me. Well, it's because you're as tall as me" MinWoo answered followed by MinHo and HongKi laughing.

   "Why you little-.."

   "Okay, moving on. HongKi, you were saying?" MinHo gave HongKi a chance to talk.

   "Ehem, okay. I like to listen to music, sports and cooking" HongKi said.

   "Cooking?! Hahaha!! Isn't that girls favourites?" YoSeob laughed cutely.

   "Yah, what is wrong with me considering cooking as my hobby? It's not that funny!" HongKi replied madly.

   "No, it's just unusual" YoSeob wiped his tears from laughing just now.

   "Oh, you think eating is a usual hobby?" HongKi said. "I can't even understand why you're still fit even though eating is your hobby"

   "I told you, i used Seobie Theory for my diet. What is wrong with practising Seobie Theory?" YoSeob kept arguing.

   "Okay, so i'm going to introduce myself next" MinHo resolved the fight.

   "The name is, MinHo. Choi MinHo" MinHo said full of style."Wow, hyung is so stylish!" MinWoo was impressed.

   "My favourites is nothing. My hobby? I don't have any hobby. Girlfriend? I don't even talk to a single girl accept my mother. My ambition is, well, being myself is my only dream" MinHo introduced himself.

   "You called that, stylish?" YoSeob whispered to MinWoo.

   "Okay, i admit that now i really wish i could take back my words" MinWoo whispered back.

   "Yah, don't be such a faker. You said that to impress them so they called you the coolest, right? Ugh, i knew that you like basketball and soccer. I even knew that dark chocolate is your favourite food!" HongKi introduced MinHo to them in a proper way rudely.

   "Dark chocolate is good for health, you know?" MinHo replied.

   "Yeah, it's even good to eat chocolates for adding the fats in your body" HongKi said again.

   "It's not chocolate, it's DARK chocolate! Dark!" MinHo still doesn't want to give up.

   "Girls, girls, you're both pretty, now give our maknae a chance to intruduce himself" YoSeob said to both of them.

   "Hye, my name is No MinWoo. Well, i love to make people happy. I hate girls, and i love to act!" MinWoo said.

   "Wow, that was a pretty simple intro" HongKi replied.

   "Yeah, each of us took about 5 minutes to introduce ourselves but MinWoo only took half minute, fantastic" YoSeob clapped his hand.

   "Okay, so next, we'll choose our leader" YoSeob said.

   "Oh,me, me!" MinHo raised his hands joyfully.

   "I don't mind" MinWoo answered YoSeob.

   "What? You? A leader? Haha, Sorry. You don't deserve it. A leader has to be more elegant. Just like me" HongKi tapped his chest proudly.

   "Huh! My old cat is more elegant than you" MinHo replied.

   YoSeob saw HongKi was putting one of his finger in his nose.

   "Yah!! HongKi! That's so disgusting! You know i'll feel irritated of you do that!" MinHo shouted. At the same time, he slapped HonKi's head. Then HongKi slapped back. They kept slapping each other until..

   PAP!! PAP!! MinWoo slapped the two of them at the same time.

   "Hey! Why did you do that? Oww!!" HongKi rubbed his cheek that was being slapped by a boy two years younger than him.

   "I'm now your fierce stepmother! So you have to listen to what i say!" MinWoo was acting cutely.

   "What? A cute face like you, a fierce stepmom? Is today april fool?" YoSeob asked.

   "No, it's august already" HongKi looked at the calander on his phone. YoSeob suddenly slapped HongKi's head.

   "Oww, ugh! Why is my head considered as you guys' punching bag, huh?" HongKi rubbed his head. It hurts!

   "I was just joking about the april fool, idiot!" YoSeob whispered.

   "Okay, listen to what your mommy has to say. Each of you will give me your birth date and i'll decide who's the leader tomorrow" MinWoo gave an instruction. They all looked at each other and then nodded. They understood. Tomorrow, the leader will be announced. Hmm, they were wondering who deserve that position as a leader. They'll just have to wait until tomorrow comes.

 

How was it? This chapter is kind of longer but i enjoyed writing. Did you enjoy reading it?                                                                                           

I'll update the next chapter soon ^.^