16# MinWoo's feelings

Aegyo Club ★ 1

   "Yah, HongKi, are you sure your uncle is not mad for what you did yesterday? You know, i'm just worried he will tell the other teachers" MinHo asked.

   "See, even you are worried if i made him mad, can you imagine what will happen if i just leave the wedding? Surely he will tell the whole school about opur club" HongKi replied.

   "I'm asking you if he's mad or not" MinHo said again.

   "No, he just glad i didn't cancel the ceremony" HongKi smiled.

   "HongKi, let's go, we're late!" They saw KangYoo was standing at the door smiling.

   "Okay, guys, i got to go" HongKi walked towards KangYoo.

   "Where are you going?" MinWoo who was just arrived asked.

   "We have to finish our project at the library" HongKi answered.

   "Yah, only a fool will do his project with his fiancee in the library, can't you choose another place? A hidden place? Ah, the toilet might be fun" YoSeob suddenly said while eating a bowl of fresh pinapples. HongKi and KangYoo's face turned red.

   "Not that kind of project, idiot" MinHo slapped YoSeob.

   "Aigoo , what dirty mind you have, Seobie" MinWoo tapped YoSeob's shoulders.

   "What? I thought they'll do the lover's project!" YoSeob defended himself.

   "Ah, HongKi, you were going to the library?" MinHo said to HongKi and KangYoo.

   "R.. Right. Come" HongKi pulled KangYoo's hand.

   "KangYoo has changed. She's not wear her nerd glasses again. Ah, i also heard that some guys started to like her" MinWoo said joyfully.

   "Looks like our HongKi will have many rivals"

   "Ah, i forgot. Guys, i got a problem" MinWoo said.

   "Another problem?" YoSeob almost scream.

   "Umm, well, i.. i kinda.. umm" MinWoo was blushing.

   "Yah, you're having a fever or what?" MinHo put his hands on MinWoo's forehead.

   "No, hyung! i.. i like a girl. Her name is.. umm, YangMi" both YoSeob and MinHo's eyes were open wide.

   "Oh, no.. She's the most popular girl in school remember? Will she like you?" YoSeob shake his head.

   "Well, i'm the cutest guy in school, so we will match!" MinWoo replied.

   "Yah, you don't know? She's the most arrogant girl in school too. Ah, JangJu, he confessed to YangMi last month and now, he's having a fever because of that girl's rejection. When she rejects you, she will use words that will definately crush your heart!" MinHo said.

   "Aish! I never knew a girl that arrogant really exist" YoSeob ate his last slice of pinapple.

   "But i like her.." MinWoo said.

   "Yah, my pinapples are missing! MinHo, you ate my pinapple, right?" YoSeob used his fork to attack MinHo.

   "I'm standing stones away from you, how can i manage to reach for your pinapples?" MinHo replied.YoSeob sit back. A while later, he looked at his side.

   "You're the one who ate my pinapples. Yah, give it back!!!" YoSeob pointed to MinWoo.

   "Even if i did eat you precious pinapples, i won't be giving them back! They're already in my stomach" MinWoo tapped his stomach.

   "You're mean! I'm calling hyungie! You're dead!!" YoSeob took his phone. He was going to call JunHyung.

   "Yah, i don't eat pinapples! I'm allergic, okay? You ate it all by yourself, sheesh! Do you have short-term-memory-lose desease?" MinWoo said.

   "Really? Ughh, yah, you really like that YangMi? Seriously?" YoSeob asked.

   "Yeah, what?You have problems with that?" MinWoo said.

   "Hmm, that means we need Mission H for this one. We will make her fall in love with you, then at that time, you will confess to her" YoSeob smiled.

   "How, huh? How?" MinWoo asked.

   "Come here" YoSeob told him his idea. They all smiled after that.

   "How did you manage to come out with this ideas?" MinHo asked YoSeob. He can't understand why everytime they have problems, YoSeob can find the solution.

   "Simple, Seobie Theory makes my mind work without limitations" YoSeob answered.

   "Ah, we need to tell HongKi" MinWoo walked towards the door trying to change the topic.

   "Come on!" they all went to the library to tell HongKi about YoSeob's solution to MinWoo's problem.