The Other Side

Love Charm: the value of affection beyond friendship
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in so long, and now that I have it is only a short chapter. I entered grad school last semester and haven't had time to write, or even think about how to continue the story. I don't know when I will get to update again, but thank you to those who are still reading :)

.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.~*~.

 

Late that night Taecyeon went back to the dorm with his mind full of images of Yoona; her lips, her eyes, her touch.

As soon as he got home, he beat the other members to the bathroom on his side of the apartment so that he could shower first. The other members who shared his side of the apartment banged several times on the door in frustration for having lost the race. However, Taecyeon usually won because while the others went to grab clothes from their rooms first, Taecyeon had the habit of showering first and deciding what to wear after.

“You had better not use all the hot water!” nagged Nichkhun through the door.

“Yes mom,” replied Taecyeon jokingly. Nichkhun banged the door loudly once before leaving.

Taecyeon the shower and got undressed as he waited for the water to heat up. He leaned over the sink and looked at his face in the mirror.

He still felt the lingering sensation of Yoona’s touch. He watched himself as he traced his fingers along the same path down his face. His heart began pounding again like it had in that moment. Taecyeon was lost in a trance until steam began to cloud the mirror. Taecyeon shook his head as he came back to his senses and got in the shower.

Fifteen minutes later Taecyeon emerged from the bathroom wearing only a large, white towel tied around his waist and his dirty clothes balled up in one hand. He grabbed his bag that he had tossed in the living room as he ran to the bathroom earlier and walked to his room.

“Shower’s free,” he told Nichkhun upon entering their shared room.

“It’s about time,” said Nichkhun. He grabbed his clothes and towel and left the room. He heard Nichkhun bump into Chansung on the way, followed by some commotion. Whatever happened resulted in Chansung banging on the bathroom yet again claiming ‘foul play!’

Taecyeon slid his closet door open and tossed his dirty clothes in the laundry

Please log in to read the full chapter