The Ride Home And The Next Day

Infinite and me(Hong JinAh)

"Kamsahamida!" I said to the infinite members. I went to put on my shoes when I heard the dino's voice saying, "WooHyun ah you wanna follow?" WooHyun soflty replied,"Umm...sure." Though I could hear them talking. I smiled and said,"DongWoo oppa, kaja!" He replied saying,"Ok kaja!"

We left and WooHyun and SungJong followed suit. WooHyun went in and followed after and SungJong too. I told him my address and he started to drive. My home took like 20 minutes to get there leaving me enough time to talk to them. When we finally reached, I asked them if I could hang out with them the next day which was Friday. They all nodded in sync and I left."Thanks for the ride home and see ya tomorrow SungJong ah."

THE NEXT MORNING 

Ring! My alarm clock went. I turned it off and went to get ready for school. I wore my school uniform and carried my bag with my wallet. I rode my bike to school and parked it. It's was bustling with schoolmates. I saw Infinite's van dropping of SungJong I ran over and said hi to the others. We walked in together and ate together as well. I asked him about SungYeol(the choding) who was the tallest member. We had a Q&A session about the choding. Soon I was lesson time and we headed to our class. I sat at my seat and waited for the teacher while listening to Infinite's songs to past the time. I stopped the music which I was listening to from my earpiece when the teacher, Ms An, the Math teacher. We greeted her and started with our lesson. The lessons went by quickly and it was soon the last period. It was free period so I went to SungJong as he was staring into space. He saw me and said what I was thinking about(playing to see who was going to be their team members for the block removing game). We chose our team members for the whole 30 minutes and we were off.