Sleepover - Day 3 pt2

Infinite and me(Hong JinAh)

"WHAT?!" SungJong literally just screamed. He was shocked at what I had just said. I couldn't hide it from him anymore so I told him about WooHyun and my relationship. The other members came looking for us and he said,"The two of you were dating and didn't tell me?!" just when the other 6 members came. I saw them and immediately blushed. The other 3 members who didn't know asked who I was dating and WooHyun just said,"Who else would she date?" The others than realized and SungYeol that we should have told them. Then he asked when we started and MyungSoo said that we started dating like 2 days ago. Then Hoya, DongWoo and SungYeol said,"Wait! You knew this?"they said at the same time while pointing at the hamster and the visual. They nodded and said that we told them to keep it a secret.

It was evening by the end of the trip. We went back to the dorm and we were all exhausted but we enjoyed it. We took turns to shower and as always I was last. They took hours to shower and I was bored waiting. I fell asleep while waiting for WooHyun to come out as he was the last among the members. When namu came to wake me up, his wet hair made him look so handsome. I got energized just by seeing that and I went to shower. When I came out, the choding was watching a drama, L was listening to songs, Hoya and the dinosaur were practicing rapping, the maknae was sleeping and the leader and namu were practicing their vocals. I asked them what we were going to eat and they all didn't know. We just ate snacks while watching music show re-runs and went to bed to sleep.