Truth or Dare (Round 2) With Minn

Infinite and me(Hong JinAh)

It was Sunday and I was still sleeping even though it was already 7 which was the time I woke up everyday. I saw Minn cooking when I walked to the kitchen after half an hour. I went to the couch and my phone and immediately started to read a WooGyu fanfic even though I like to read them, I still wanted to be with WooHyun when I first started to notice them. 

"Hey JinAh I'm going to Infinite's dorm later. Wanna come too?" Minn asked me and I jumped. I nodded and went to eat breakfast which my bestie the chef had cooked. I went to wash up and wore casual clothes while Minn just wore what she thought was casual because she is a fashionista and everything she wore was fashionable. 

I texted the hamster to ask if we could go over and he said that we could come over as they already finished practice and the M/V filming and were given the rest if the month off. Minn saw me messaging him and said that we should go soon. We already finished our homework on Friday and now we could do anything we wanted. 

I reached Infinite's dorm and typed in the password which was their debut date. They were all doing their own things as usual and were surprised when I barged in. I ran to Namu and hugged him tightly while calling out to the Hamster, "Hi hamster!" He scolded me but did not chase me. We decided to play another round of truth or dare because Minn was there. 

I spun the bottle first and it pointed at L. "Truth or Dare?" I asked him, smirking. "Truth." He replied. "Do you like Minn?" I asked him controlling my laughter. He slowly nodded and we all cheered causing L and Minn to blush deeply. 

Then he spun the bottle and it pointed to DongWoo. The Dino immediately said dare and MyungSoo told him to kiss HoYa on the lips and we all burst out laughing at the same time. He did it anyway and quickly walked back to his seat. We all stopped laughing and this time it was the Dino's turn to spin and it pointed at the hamster. "Truth or Dare?!" We all shouted in unison. He chose truth and the Dino asked him if he felt jealous because I liked namu instead of him. He protested and said that he wasn't but no one believed him and let him off. I excused myself to go to the toilet and checked the time. It was 2 pm and I was hungry. I told them that I was hungry and they left WooHyun, L, Minn and me at the dorm while the other 5 went to buy food. 

Minn's POV:

OMG! I can't believe that my bias likes me too! I was left at the dorm along with WooHyun, MyungSoo and my bestie JinAh. Out of nowhere, MyungSoo pulled me to his room and my heart skipped a beat. He closed the door and pinned me against the wall. We made eye contact and he crashed his lips on mine. I didn't know what to do and when I came back to my senses, I kissed him back passionately and we stopped to catch our breaths. My face turned as red as a tomato and I hugged him when he was staring into my mesmerizing eyes. He hugged me back and ran out of the room. 

End of POV

~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I found a way to make my chapters longer and please comment to help me improve. I hope you can also help me by telling me how I can make my stories more interesting and maybe try to do a joint story because I might not be in the mood to update. Thanks for your coming advice if any in advance. 

~Inspirit_X(short for my username)