Best Friends' Date

Infinite and me(Hong JinAh)

Once we reached home, we did our homework and relaxed until it was 3pm. We agreed to have a best friends date and went to the mall. I took a long bath and when I was done, Minn was already waiting on the sofa. 

We headed to the mall and guess what... there was a special performance by Infinite in that mall for SungYeol's birthday and we went to check it out. There were many fans and we were among the crowd. After a few minutes of pushing, we were at the front of the stage. They saw us and smiled but continued to perform. When the performance was over they had a time to interact with the fans. They called a few fans from the front of the stage and they chose me and Minn too. 

We introduced ourselves and said who our favourite member was and our favourite song. The MC was SHINee and we greeted all of them. We then answered questions which were given by the MCs and had to play a pair game, just like a miracle, each of us liked each of the 7 members. Minn was with L and I was with WooHyun obviously. Onew said,"We asked Infinite to answer the questions before hand and now we want you to answer them on your own." Then JongHyun added,"After you answer each question we will show the correct answer." I was pretty confident and we started the mini quiz. Key spoke next asking the first question,"What is the member's nickname by the fans? If you do not know you can write what you know or just at least list one." I wrote, 'Namu' and 'Namstar'. We showed the answers and we got all of them correct. We continued and we also chose who we thought was the most handsome member in SHINee. 

After the event, we texted them that we were going to walk around the mall and said goodbye to them. I saw someone familiar and it was Minn's sister who was also went abroad. Minn squealed and was happy to see her sister. She just came back today and wanted to stay with us too. We then caught up and I got a message from WooHyun which said that he wanted to see me. Which I replied to with a text saying that he just saw me like 5-10 mins ago. I put my phone into my pocket and it buzzed again. I checked it and L told namu to help him tell Minn that L wanted to see Minn too. We gave up and made our way to where they told us to meet, bringing Minn's sister, Lynn, along too.