Key attending school again

Infinite and me(Hong JinAh)

LET'S FAST FORWARD TO MONDAY. 

I woke up and saw Minn still sleeping. I woke her up and said that she should get ready for school. I went to wash up and cooked for the both of us. We headed to our school after we washed the dishes. 

We reached our school and saw MyungSoo crowded by fangirls. Minn immediately ran to him and dragged him back to their van I then slowly walked to them and said hi to the members. We then headed for our lessons. 'That was weird I didn't see WooHyun in the truck...' I thought as I walked into my class. I turned my phone on and remembered that it was Yeollie's birthday. I told Minn and she snapped out of her daze. I and said that she was thinking about her handsome L. She blushed and I hit her playfully not so hardly. She then calmed down and I told her that we should at least wish him a happy birthday even we cannot celebrate it with them. She agreed and we sat in our seats. Everyone sat in pairs but we had an odd number of students so I sacrificed for the class and sat alone. 

Our teacher came and we greeted her. "So class we have a new student joining this class and he will sit with JinAh because she sits alone." Our teacher said when we sat down. He came into the class and I recognised  him immediately. It was none other than Key from Shinee. The girls all screamed but I kept cool because I met him once when I was backstage with Infinite. He also recognised me and we had no problems sitting together. 

We started lessons and I kept laughing silently because of Key. He was just way too funny. He said he was going to the Woolim building to celebrate SungYeol's birthday. I told him that I would send him a message to wish him because I could not go due to homework problems. Key said that he could finish his homework within an hour. I was shocked and I admire him in that aspect. 

It was finally the end of the day and Minn and I separated from Key. Minn asked me how I was close with Key. I told her about meeting him once backstage and I got closer during class.