Final

Infinite and me(Hong JinAh)

When we reached we saw a lot of fans there so we just stayed aside while waiting. Then the whole group just scared me to death. I jumped and they all laughed. We headed to the safety of their secret hideout where no one would be able to find us. We introduced Minn's sister to them and that was when I suddenly remembered about my CCA after school at 5:00 pm. I checked my watch and saw that it was 4:45 pm. "Shoot gonna be late for CCA!" I shouted. 

Luckily I brought my uniform along and my badge. Minn and I got off when they reached my school. We headed to change and got to the CCA room which was Music Room 6, the largest room in the school and the place where we attended our lectures. Apparently, some of our juniors saw us get off and asked a thousand over questions about that. We told them the truth and they were all jealous. We then told them what is said here will not get out of this room. They nodded and paid attention to what our teacher, Ms Lisa, was instructing us to do. I was wondering why SungJong did not get off when our teacher said that he invited someone to give a lecture and tell us what we were going to do next week. 

Then everyone cheered and I saw Infinite come up onto the stage. We all knew Infinite and did not need intros. They started by performing and they told us that we had to form a group to perform for the end year ceremony and had to choose the best group to perform next week. We chose numbers and they chose 4 of those numbers to form our groups. SungJong, Minn, Kalline (one of our classmates) and I were in a group. We all knew what we would do. We decided to perform one of SHINee/EXO/Infinite songs and would discuss this over the weekend so I made a chat group for the 4 of us. We were dismissed and we headed back home. We each found a song we could perform and put the link in the group chat. We all watched and listened to them and decided on the song I chose.

The last year of school for me was a blast and it was the finals. I took each examination confidently and topped my class in almost every subject. News about WooHyun and I and Minn and L got out and Infinite could not perform for a while but took it as a vacation. We spent a lot of time preparing and we got to perform for the end year ceremony. We were the first performers and we started once the song started. We decided on SHINee's Ring Ding Dong as the other groups had too many members for 4 members to perform. As for the rap part, Kalline did it as she had experience in rapping. At the end, the three groups Infinite, SHINee and EXO performed. The audience had to vote for which team was the best. "The winning group is the team that performed Ring Ding Dong at the start." Our principal, Ms Anne, announced. We jumped for joy and the leaders from the respective groups have us the prize. 

We all said that we would visit sometime and would remember all our CCA juniors and teachers.

4 years later, Minn, Lynn, Kalline and I debut under Woolim as Shimmer and we were already very popular among most of Infinite's fans and our school mates 4 years ago. We went back to our school as Shimmer and performed for our juniors in our CCA from the past who are still studying there. We had many hits songs down the road and we were already in our 30s when we stopped performing as we all had joint problems at the time. Minn soon married L and I married WooHyun after we all were not singers anymore and lived together in a mansion including our other members. 

---

Fin

~~~

This is the final chapter an I think I will stop here because I have nothing else to type about this story otherwise it will go on forever and I will not have time to cut the story off. I hope readers if anyone reads them enjoyed it even though I know it's really just disappointing even I find it too. I hope someone would really want to make a story together with me so we can take turns to update.