My Date With Namu

Infinite and me(Hong JinAh)

My home screen was a picture of Namu sleeping on one of the days I was sleeping over. I smiled and Namu saw the picture. He tried to take my phone away but I ran away. He then asked MyungSoo to help him chase me an he caught my phone and gave it to Namu. I turned my phone off before he got my phone but somehow he unlocked my phone. I begged him to not change and delete the picture. I brought him into his room and tackled him into a kiss then took my phone back as he was surprised. I smiled and stood up wanting to get out he pulled me back and I landed on his lap. My heart started beating faster and I buried my face on his chest also noticing that his heartbeat was almost the same as mine. This time he pulled away and kissed me when I was caught off guard. He pushed me towards the wall and I kissed him back with just as much force. 

He broke the kiss and he walked out of the room while muttering,"Payment for that photo." Which I could hear. I stayed in the room and thought about what I would do next time he tried to take my phone. 

The week flew by and it was Friday night. I was thinking about having a date with Namu while Minn stayed with the other members. I messaged Namu asking if he wanted to have a date tomorrow and if Minn could stay at their dorm. The next morning I woke up by the sound of getting a text. It was from Namu and it said that Minn could stay at their dorm while we were going on a date. 

He brought me to the amusement park and I suggested eating first and he said sure. He brought me to the Tunnel of Love and I smiled. He kept brushing his hand against mine and I held his hand interlocking our fingers. We went to a few rides and it was dark. We went back and saw Minn alone with L. I glanced over at them and saw that MyungSoo was letting Minn sleep on his shoulder. WooHyun coughed and both of them jumped. Minn woke up and blushed after realising that she slept on L's shoulder. I brought her back to our house and she told me what happened. I told her that L was willing to let her sleep on his shoulders and told her to go for it.