Sleepover - Day 2 pt1

Infinite and me(Hong JinAh)

 

NEXT MORNING 7:30 am

I woke up the next morning and saw that I was alone in the room. I always knew that the Infinite members always woke up early except the sleepyhead DongWoo. I opened the door and saw everyone doing their own things while WooHyun was cooking in the kitchen. "Oh JinAh you're up," SungGyu said. I nodded and asked if anyone was in the bathroom. They all said that there was no one in there. I went to the bathroom and washed up. I went out and at the same time WooHyun just finished cooking breakfast. 

After eating, I washed the dishes and went into WooGyu's room to take my phone. I sat down on the sofa without realizing that I sat beside WooHyun. I was so engrossed in reading some FanFictions about Infinite when the others said, "JinAh-ah we are going to buy some groceries. You and WooHyun are staying at home okay?" "Oh ok!" I said, a little too happily. Only then I realized that I was sitting beside WooHyun. "Woah! Scared me!" I screamed not too loudly. I flipped through the channels and saw that it was almost time for the M Tunes and I stopped. I read the topic and saw that it was 'Woolim Ent. ' I smiled and sat back. WooHyun suddenly put his arm around my shoulder and made me lie down on his shoulder. The first song they played was Infinite's Back. We sang it together and when I heard his voice, it felt like I was at an Infinite concert. When the song ended, I fell asleep on his shoulder as I was too tired(from sleeping at 12:30 midnight). I woke up at the sound of SungGyu saying that they were back.

I quickly woke up saying sorry to WooHyun but he said it was okay. Then, forever the choding, SungYeol said that he wanted to watch his drama so I let him and I think he purposely did it but he squeezed me towards WooHyun on the sofa. MyungSoo sensed something and asked us what happened while they were gone. I left to say that I was tired and went to sleep, leaving WooHyun to explain. 

I nearly slept for 1 and a half hours when I  woke up , I felt weak so I went to get my thermometer and I took my temperature.