Sleepover - Day 1

Infinite and me(Hong JinAh)

6:50 THE NEXT MORNING 

Ri~ing! I woke up and got ready. I already packed my bag yesterday and only had to take my toothbrush, though I was going to stay with 7 males for a week, I didn't mind cause they were my favourite members. I checked the time and it was 7:00 it was about time for them to pick me up when I heard a horn beeping outside. They finally reached! I got my bag and rushed out not forgetting to lock the door. 

I got on the van and immediately greeted them politely. They said that now I hung out with them often we should treat each other as friends but I still have to use honorifics. I nodded and they always made me and WooHyun sit together. I was happy to sit beside my bias (the person I like most in the group)but I felt like they wanted WooHyun to ask me out or something. 

When we reached their dorm, they told me to close my eyes because they had a surprise. When they told me to open my eyes, I saw hamster Gyu holding a cake which said 'happy birthday JinAh!' I was so excited that I forgot it was my birthday. I was touched that they remembered my birthday and made a wish. I secretly wished that WooHyun could be my boyfriend and that Infinite would be very successful. I blew the candles and we ate the cake. We then played truth or dare and the dares were wild but the truths were like prying into our hearts out of curiousity. There was once where WooHyun asked what I wished for earlier and I told them the second part only but SungJong, who knew me longer than the others, could tell I wasn't telling the full truth, so he said,"I can tell that it wasn't the only thing you wished for." In the end after a long battle of words, I told them the first part of my wish and hamster Gyu said that I could sleep with him and WooHyun out of all the rooms. 

By the time we ended the game, we almost knew everything about each other and it was night time(not missing breakfast and lunch of course). We had dinner and went to get ready for bed. I had a great time and it was only the first day. WooHyun and I shared some secrets without the others' knowing. 

                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm sorry again for not posting that often but I really was super busy. Well here is a new chapter for you.