Sleepover - Day 3 pt 1

Infinite and me(Hong JinAh)

After last night I slept really well despite of the fact that I had a fever. The next morning, I woke up feeling better. I woke up earlier than the others so I stared at namu and remember what had happened last night. 

FLASHBACK

After I suddenly hugged him, he got shocked but after that he hugged me back tightly. We decided to date and not tell anyone other than MyungSoo. After that the members who went to buy snacks came back. We ate them and went to wash up to go to sleep. 

END OF FLASHBACK 

When namu woke up he saw me staring at him and said that staring was rude. I stopped staring and I turned away. He back hugged me and that was when SungGyu woke up and saw us. He asked,"What are you two doing?" Namu broke the hug and I blushed. He told SungGyu not to tell anyone. The hamster asked who else knew and we both said L at the same time. 

It was time for namu to cook breakfast and I helped him. The other members came out one by one and we had almost no more freedom to do what we wanted. I did not tell the maknae yet but he could tell that I was really happy. Later after we ate and cleaned our plates, we took turns to wash up and I was last so SungJong messaged me asking why I was so happy. I told him that I was just happy that I felt better. Then he said that we should go to one of the parks around here. I agreed and he helped me tell the others. When namu came back, I looked up and saw namu's face and he was smiling at me. I hid under my blanket to hide my blush. Then the hamster came back and said that it was my turn to wash up then left the room. I was about to leave when WooHyun grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him. He kissed me and I didn't know what to do. We were interrupted by MyungSoo to check if I was in the room or not. I quickly went to the toilet and washed up I touched the lips that namu just kissed and I broke out into a smile.

We went to the park and played around with each other having fun. The others felt like I was really happy and all asked why. I replied saying that I was felling better was the reason. I looked over to the youngest member and he gave me a suspicious look. He dragged me to a corner and asked me what was the real reason that I was happy. I gave up from hiding from him.